Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

I'm pretty sure I'm out Feisty. No symptoms or anything. I'm fine with being out, we're NTNP now anyway.

Thats a great car, Rach! I had a P reg 1.8 diesel Ford Fiesta in red....and I loved it!!
ps, you're not out yet. I got BFNs right up until my BFP at 18DPO!
xx

Hey ladies!
Rachael, I wish you good luck with your new job and NTNP. But before that, I wish you a nice surprise!
Danielle, too early to say you are out at 4 DPO. Nobody can ever be pregnant at 4 DPO because embryo needs to hatch before implantation and it cannot hatch before it is a blastocyst and it cannot become a blastocyst before 5 DPO. So this may really be it but I understand you, every month is so hard on us and we try to take some weight off by not getting our hopes up! :hugs:
Today I am 11 DPO. LP has been 11 days for some time so AF is expected tomorrow. Another TWW feeling pregnant and dreaming about it lol. This time my ground is that I spot for at least 2 days before AF and nothing yet. I did not temp around ov this time but my experience is ov. happens right after peak ov. bloat and full force EWCM stopping suddenly. (I just couldn't ignore it and couldn't help calculating the day AF is due :blush:) I pray I am not wrong this time.
I am planning to test tomorrow if still no AF

Leylak that sounds promising Hun :hugs:

Well in order to fully de-stress and hopefully aid implantation I am having a day off of the fertility diet and enjoying quite a few alcoholic beverages this evening. I will not worry about the impact of alcohol at this early stage and I will have a good time!

Emma Hun you have gone all quiet, is everything okay? Xxx

How funny our posts crossed :D

I'm good thanks Hun - nothing to report really, still don't feel pregnant apart from the sheer exhaustion I'm feeling and the slighty tender boobs!! At this point last time I was already having full blown morning sickness so who knows :shrug:

I did do a sneaky test again this morning and I got 3+ on the digi :happydance:

How are you Hun? Hope you have a good time tonight you really deserve to enjoy yourself and let your hair down xxxx

was going okay until the birthday girl decided to bring up our loss and had a drunken rant about it being all due to the doctors?!? Seriously considering just calling it a night and forking out for a taxi home :cry: really didnt want to be reminded of sprout right now.

Oh Danielle I'm sorry :hugs: is so hard when people do things like that :hugs: xxx

thanks emma :hugs:

Well i was home before 1am and instead of helping me relax it just highlighted how far apart me and friends are. I am the only one planning children whereas they are interested in travelling and partying. It just feels a bit lonely, this whole ttc saga has royally messed up everything about my life. Just planning on a lazy day with the dog now :haha:

:hugs:

Sorry last night wasn't the relaxing letting your hair down night you wanted it to be :hugs:

Feisty, having friends not considering having children is as bad as having friends with babies and toddlers all around. I feel far apart from them too...

I would like to bring you good news... But I got a BFN! AF 2 days late. I don't know why I am cramping for two months now. This never happened other than when I was PG. I am suspecting chemical. Two months in a row? IDK. This might sound paranoid but I wanted to share this with you. This feels so weird, this is not me with this messed up cycle and such symptoms. I never experienced this before..

Oh Leylak I'm sorry I thought this was it for you :hugs: xxx

Oh Leylak Hun :hugs: maybe go and see your doctor about this?

Had a naughty day of junk food yesterday to cheer myself up, I was so hungry :haha: has made me realise that I will not be able to the fertility diet long term as it is just too strict. I am having a think it how to perhaps alter it to fit me!

Thanks ladies, I thought this was it for me too! I had already made an appointment, I am seeing dr next monday.

So sorry you have had bad weekends ladies :hugs:

well I finally met my nephew at the weekend and he is gorgeous, it made me realise how much i wanted it to be me but also made me realise how far away i am from that ever becoming me, had a heart to heart with OH as well and he is going to see if he can switch to day shifts so that we can dtd more in my fertile period as sometimes we manage only once with him working constant nights so fx they let him

Oh Amy I really hope that Oh manages to swap shifts. TTC is difficult enough without other obstacles in the way. I am glad you saw your nephew but am sorry about how it must have made you feel :hugs:

Leylak I am glad you have a doctor appointment, I hope something is done for you :hugs:

Well 7dpo for me and lots of creamy cm. Unfortunately nothing to be excited about as I had creamy cm later on in my cycle last month and have been rather dehydrated last few days which is bound to be effecting Cm. Very minor boobie ache and sore lower back with small cramps. Probably all imagined though :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->