Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

CONGRATS RACHEL :happydance: Told you that you weren't out yet!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

LEYLAK, to be honest, it is still really early for you, I think you should see your doc due to cramping, but also test again midweek. AF isn't late enough and in 10dpo+ is good, even with early tests. GL, FXD!! :dust:

FIESTY, I am not charting fully, just sort of, in order to be ready and have it to compare if I amnot fortunate. After the MC, I am looking for "noramlcy" somewhere, even if its just in the chart.

AFM fellow dragon makers, I am 8DPO and getting more nervous. Not sure why, can only be attributed to the fact that I have had strong cramping for about 2-3 days and my right abdomen is achey... I don't remember AF that much, so I am not sure WHAT to think, onset or IB, or just Preg! Cramps have been pretty regular since Friday I guess, they were on and off and now constant. Chart isn't helping. FXD no site of AF today, and that I am one day closer to that :bfp:

I hope you all had a GREAT weekend! I am not sure if we were all able to hold out as next week gets closer, it is really early, but if you weren't any good news?

Sending out EXTRA :dust: to the thread as we start our week, the LAST week in the TWW!!! :dust: those that are starting the TWW and those that are beginning TTC and those testing!!!

:yipee: Congratulations Rachael!! :wohoo: So so happy for you!! :happydance:
xx

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! *RUNS ROUND THE BEDROOM WITH SHIRT STUCK OVER HEAD FOOTBALLER STYLE* Rachael I told you this would be your month! :dance: I am over-joyed for you my lovely :dance:

I am still trying to be positive but it is starting to wane :haha:

Danielle, this WILL be your month! I have a good feeling! Natural ov, a week behind me like I'm a week behind Emma, and your feeling we will get our BFP's around the same time!

Can't wait until next week :D :D :D

It would be so special to go through this so closely with both you and Emma and I am desperately trying to keep up the PMA. We will know in exactly one weeks time whether I have managed to keep the one week pattern going :haha:

So then my lovely I want a full list of pre bfp symptoms that were different to your usual pmt symptoms so I can indulge in a little symptom spotting :haha:

MrsMM, today is CD1. I knew it was coming because my temp dropped yesterday. I am feeling positive though. It will happen when the time is right.

It would be so special to go through this so closely with both you and Emma and I am desperately trying to keep up the PMA. We will know in exactly one weeks time whether I have managed to keep the one week pattern going :haha:

So then my lovely I want a full list of pre bfp symptoms that were different to your usual pmt symptoms so I can indulge in a little symptom spotting :haha:

None! Well not that I noticed! At some point last week there was the tiniest couple of blood specks on the TP when I inspected it after wiping :rofl: Didn't think much of it. Was super tired Saturday and Sunday nights, but I put that down to driving loads when I've not had a car for so long, and I feel a bit tender in the lady bits, but we've not DTD for almost 2 weeks!

Since I've known I've realised my boobs are a little tender, not hugely so though, and I have mild cramping but it's just niggly not painful. And I know it's just my lil nudger snuggling in :D

Leylak, I'm sorry AF got you :hugs:

Leylak I'm sorry Hun :hugs:

Rachael I am sure you have filled us all with some hope, thank you :flower:

I can't do this fertility diet :cry: if someone told menthat sticking to it religiously for six months would give me that :bfp: for definite then I would do it but as I don't actually know if anything is wrong it seems like I am punishing myself for nothing.

Honestly Feisty - if you're struggling then stop it. Maybe just try and eat more healthily :shrug:

Stressing yourself out so much isn't good for you or the little beany snuggling in there as we speak! PMA! :haha:

Hey girls, sorry I've not been around.

Really happy for you Rach.

Danielle you will be next.

My AF is late thanks to my HSG messing my cycle up. Not happy as even with my ectopic my cycles stayed regular! Grr!

xxx

Danielle :hugs: I agree with Rachel if its getting you down then just stop

Oh becca I am sorry Hun, how long will skewed cycles last?

My lovelies you are right, stress is really not going to help the situation. I wi cut down on dairy and processed foods, start making as much as possible from scratch and quit the caffeine completely (don't drink a lot of caffeine so should be easy!)

Hopefully I have a bean snuggling down, if not there is always next cycle ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->