Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

I dunno but I think I only ovulated on CD24, my cycles are only usually 27 days long! I am on CD28 today. Pah.

Annoying. Probably only be for this cycle I recon.

xxx

Sorry af got you Leylak :hugs:

Sorry Becca :hugs:

Danielle I agree with the others - if the diet is making you miserable then stop, it's not worth it when there are no guarantees that it'll work :hugs: Just eating healthy and make sure you're getting your vitamins :hugs: xxxxx

Becca, I hope it's just this cycle that's out of whack :hugs:

Feisty, I think there is a lot to be said for making things from scratch, one being they taste better as well as being healthier! :D

Becca glad that it is just for one cycle Hun :hugs:

Well we enjoyed a lovely home made meal of sweet potato and lentil soup, it was scrummy! I will indulge in some dark chocolate in a bit as apparently chocolate with at least 70% cocoa is good for you! I will also go back to baking my own wholegrain bread next week, I know it isn't much but I am sure it is better then nothing!

Scrap that diet DANEILLE! :thumbup:

LEYLEK, :hugs: sorry that damned witch flew through, I am glad to hear however that you will be right on with the next cycle, a Sept bfp, May baby is lovely and coming your way!

Becca, :hugs: I am sorry to hear that your cycles are messed up. Totally sucks especially when it's unexpected.

FIESTY, if this month goes well for you and I, I will be almost one week behind you!!! GL, :dust:

AFM, I am 9DPO! Nerves still there. My strong cramping seems to be gone today but lasted till bedtime last night. No abdomen aches on the right and it didn't switch to the left as of now either... Hoping that AF doesn't ease in! So far, no site of AF! Ladies, one day closer to that :bfp: FXD!!

Thats great Becca (feels a bit odd saying that :D)

Yay :dance: hope you have a normal cycle this time Hun :hugs:

Well I hate to rain on everyones PMA parade but my :witch: cramps and back ache have arrived bang on time, sadly not feeling it this month lovelies :flower: So to give a nod to the PMA vibes I am not confident this is our month BUT I am confident we will get there eventually!

:hugs: feisty...
I don't even have the energy to rant here... :(

thats the spirit Danielle, I have also gave up on this month as ff hasn't even confirmed i've ovulated yet so looking forward to September and the months ahead. I'm hoping that beacuse this year we have to work during the xmas period that I'll be so busy that it happens without me noticing :thumbup:

:hugs: ladies.

I'm glad af showed up for you Becca! At least the waiting game is over now. :)

Oh Leylak :hugs: I too have the normal fatigue that little :witch: likes to cause, don't give up though Hun, were still here to keep you company.

Amy fingers crossed! I hated last Christmas as everything reminded me of sprout and DH spent most of it at work leaving me at home in a very dark place. Ironic thing is I was convinced we would fall before Christmas 2011 now sadly not so sure :wacko:

:hugs leylak

Mean :witch: Danielle :hugs: Hope your Christmas is better this year :hugs:

How many DPO are you Danielle ??

:hugs: Leylak & Amy xxx

9dpo Emma but I figured that if a little seed was hunkering down my normal :witch: routine would be altered in some way :shrug:

I honestly don't think you can tell anymore - bodies are a strange thing!! I wouldn't say you can rule yourself out just yet, some people are only implanting at 9/10 dpo - but I can understand why you would say that if you're experiencing your usual pre AF symptoms :hugs:

(i'm going to continue with the PMA, until proved otherwise, if that's ok with you :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->