Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Honestly Danielle, you never know. I don't think I implanted until late as I got a BFN at 11dpo!

Thanks my lovelies :hugs:

Who knows :shrug: Have gotten to the stage now where I just don't feel it is going to happen for ages iykwim

Yup! I'd resigned myself to the fact it would be next year before I got my BFP as we weren't going to try anymore, remember? :winkwink:

Yeah, I do think about stopping for a while but then I would constantly be thinking what if this was our month :wacko:

I wonder if it is possible to suffer from secondary infertility if you didn't carry your first to term :shrug: I think if we were having tests etc then I would feel a bit more re-assured and I know I should be thankful that my body is ovulating on it's own but we are heading to a year since I fell pregnant etc and starting to feel crappy again.

God I am such a whiner ATM :haha:

You're entitled to whine. I was getting whiny too, and I wasn't trying as long as you.

I think baby brain is kicking in with me. Just sorted my Avon orders out, was a task and a half figuring out what was what. Shouldn't be a hard task, but it was :wacko:

That is because all of your blood is being diverted away from your pretty little bonce and nurturing that little one :dance:

Feel crap today, I may be coming down with a head cold :cry: further proof that working full time is bad for your health :growlmad:

Why didn't anyone tell me that working full time was bad for your health?

I wouldn't have bothered getting a job :rofl:

Hope the head cold isn't too bad :hugs:

:lol: why do you think I started my own business, I hate working :haha:

The cold may bugger off before it fully takes hold, just headachy and a slight sore throat. How's the symptoms coming along? X

Sore boobs on the sides, feeling sick if I don't eat every 2-3 hours, tiredness :shrug:

Oh and increased CM :shock:

I might, depends how much they are and how much my backpay is when it comes through :shrug: x

4MAG, ummm, congrats on AF showing :)haha:) sorry, that just felt weird to say, but totally understand and hopefully you have a normal cycle. FXD!

DANIELLE, Sorry that you're feeling AF symptoms, but she hasn't flown through and rained on your parade, so in keeping with the PMA, AF symptoms mirror bfp, so, NO AF=good sign, not to mention you feeling a little sick, that is a symptom to watch.. here's :dust: to hearing you're on your way to a bfp!

PINK, that's right, tell DANIELLE :thumbup: PMA parade Grand Marshall!! *chanting* NO AF=good sign

AFM…
11DPO today, wow!! In shock I haven’t tested. :haha: I mean, besides the urge yesterday and using an OPK. The uncertainty I feel after seeing that and reading it could be a good sign andreading it has no relevance, stopped my POAS urge! No AF, so I am not trying to worry, because regardless of whether that was pos, I would still have to wait for AF to “get back in the chase,” so I am trying to remain relaxed, symptom spot, and pray!!! Current SSing: Day 2 of feeling a little sick (I felt a little sick (nauseous) this morning lasting 15 mins no vomit, mild cramping through the night, NO sore bbs (symptom I always get with both previous preg and AF)…. Certain MC has done something strange to my cycle, I am approaching what would have been the “normal” end to my LP (13days)

Going to have to go with my PMA: NO AF = one day closer to ….???

MrsM thank you my lovely, that was such a sweet post it really made me smile :hugs:

10dpo for me, should know by tuesday

:hi:

Hope you're all okay... wanted to say HUGE congrats to Rachael :dance: and keeping everything crossed for loads more BFP's from all of you soon! :flower:

I'm great today! I have my first scan in an hour. I'll be posting pics when I get home if you lovely ladies want to see. :)

Patiently awaiting scan photo's :flower:

Well ttc is pretty much at the back of my mind today as the car is majorly playing up :cry: Not too sure if you saw on the news yesterday but we had flash floods and my car was out in it. It seemed okay for yesterday but today there has been some major issues with it being sluggish, chugging at low speeds and generally feeling like it is in too higher gear went it isn't. We have spent £65 on a fuel system cleaner just incase that is it but it isn't looking too good as ran it through and drove for about 50 miles on dual carriage way and there is no improvement :cry: I let the petrol get to the lowest it has even been so I know it is possible that some piece of crud has gone from the bottom of the tank into the fuel line :shrug: We were supposed to be having a trip to Camden with friends next month but it isn't looking too likely that is going to happen.

How is everyone else? xxx

So sorry about the car and the floods Danielle. :hugs:

My sonogram went well this morning. We took our three-year-old. He was smiling ear to ear. He didn't quite understand why that picture was not him. He said he's my baby. :) Heart beat was 171bpm and baby measured right where it should be at 8 weeks. Here's the picture. :cloud9:

Attachments

• 081911110205.jpg
    081911110205.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
ALARICS, IF??? Of course we want to see scan pics!! Can't wait!!!

FEISTY, :hugs: I am glad I was able to help you crack a smile, even if it was just for a moment. Hang in there! Testing on Tue? So am I, so we can kinda find out "together" FXD!! Car troubles, ugh, I had to replace my battery last week as well....

:wave: Thread!! Hope you are all well, and looking forward to an enjoyable weekend.

I am 12DPO Hard not to test today, but we want to be sure and closer to my wife’s b-day is great. I am trying to remain relaxed, symptom spot, and pray!!! Current SSing: increased creamy CM, bbs tingling every now and then (symptom I always get with both previous preg and AF is SORE)…. My appetite was large last night and I was ready to eat this morning as well. I have no other real symptoms though so I am just WAITING… :wacko: Busy weekend, SIL surprise b-day, but bro is a sweetie, school shopping, Comedy show with parents and bro/SIL, and b-day trip shopping for the wife....

*My PMA: NO AF = one day closer to ???*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->