Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Great scan picture :thumbup:

Sorry about the car Danielle :hugs:

FX'd MrsM xx

I know I'm not strictly part of this thread, but for those that were on the Winter Baby thread, I just wanted to give you a quick update....

Found out today we are Team :blue:

Scan@20+6b.jpg

Eeeek Katie that is great hun, loving the picture and loving the name too :dance:

Jenny beautiful picture hun :hugs: Glad your LO was there to share it with you

MrsM loving that PMA! I probably won't test Tuesday as I will be working all day and there is no way I can find out either way and then spend the day at work.

Well the £65 we spent trying to fix the car has been wasted as it is now worse then ever :cry: booked in tomorrow to get a professional diagnosis but it's not looking good!

Great news Katie :thumbup:

Hopefully they'll be able to fix it Danielle :hugs:

Aww I am loving that all of our Team Winter Baby successes are doing so well :dance:

Car fixed for the grand total of £15.96 :haha: Turned out it was something simple :wacko: Have been advised we need to spend £40 on another part but I am more then happy with that, it beats the hundreds of pounds I was expecting :lol:

Well I was going to say yesterday how much less my CM is post ovulation now I am not on the clomid but have just gone to the loo and loads of creamy CM was there to greet me :haha:

you'll all be joining us soon hunni! this thread seems to be having another boom so room for more lovely BFP's :) xx

Glad the car got fixed for not a lot :thumbup: Sounds a lot better than it could have been :D

Have you been temping since OV or did you stop? I really hope you BFP is round the corner Danielle - if anyone deserves it, it's you :friends:

AFM, I still don't feel even remotely pregnant - I have to keep peeing on things to check :haha: My only clues are that my boobs seem bigger (although not really sore or tender) and by 9 o'clock I'm struggling to keep my eyes open :sleep:

Congratulations again Katie!

Danielle, pleased your car got fixed for not much :happydance:

Emma, I still don't feel really pregnant either. I was thinking about buying another test earlier but didn't in the end. My sister said her MS didn't start until she was 7 weeks :shrug:

Rachael and Emma don't worry about not feeling pregnant. I was also really worried because with my first I was overly sick and felt horrible. When I felt good with this one I was worried. After seeing a strong heartbeat and healthy baby I'm thankful this pregnancy is MUCH easier. Don't stress over it. Just make sure to enjoy this time. :)

i never had proper morning sickness. i fetl sick but cant remember when that started but literally have only thrown up twice this whole pregnancy and one of the times it was a bug x

It is apparently normal for MS not to start until 7 weeks, enjoy it my lovelies!

Thanks Emma, I really hope it is round the corner too!

I am having a lot less symptoms then usual which is giving me hope that my hormone balance is in better condition then it was on the clomid :dance:

Wow! You all are giving me some hope that when we test, I could get my bfp. I have been trying to remember how it was with my daughter, but it has been too many years, then trying to remember about my recent preg which ended in MC and don't remember how it was in the beginning... I was sick prior to that so I found out "accidentally" THEN all the symptoms started setting in...

I am 13DPO today! We are doing ok not testing, but my wife is getting anxious and she almost has me convinced... but I am holding tight. My temperature is remaining high, however I have seen this before in our 2 yrs of trying so it isn't enough. After the MC I know things could be different so, we wait. We hope to get a bfp soon, but more importantly, before our daughter is 10! :dust: to the thread.

:lol: Rachael I would love to get my PMA on but I know it just means that my hormones are stabilizing which I am thankful for. Have been having the odd 'quickening' sensation (you pregnant lovelies will know what I mean, the fluttering of the uterus stretching) but I think it is just gas :rofl: joys of changing my diet!

Ahhh the fluttering :winkwink: Didn't realise what it was until Monday. Felt it in the 2ww though, just didn't think anything of it :D

I think it's called quickening?!?! I had it with first pregnancy and remember that some poor girl in first trimester was 8 weeks along and questioning what it was and someone pounced on her telling her she certainly wouldn't be able to feel the baby moving that early and it was just gas :wacko:

In all honesty I don't think I have experienced it since being pregnant BUT because my body is all over the place at the moment with coming off the meds, changing to healthy eating, then splurging like crazy last few days I won't read anything into it. On the plus side, car has broke again so will only be working half day Tuesday when the :witch: is due so some poor dentist won't have to put up with my foul mood for more then a few hours :haha: On the negative side, my car is broke again :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->