Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Well the mechanic told me I needed four of the ignition coils replaced for £65 parts, I had seen them on the internet for only £30 and it's a doddle to replace them so I said could he just replace the one we knew was broken :blush: he did and it worked fine for an hour and then one of the other three have gone too :haha:

At least you know what it is this time and it's not going to cost loads and loads x

How is everyone doing today then? MrsM are you still holding off testing?

Boob ache, occasional cramps and back ache, major bloat - that evil :witch: is on her way!

:lol: Rachael you always make me beam with that wonderful PMA! Mine is probably due to the emotional food splurging I have been doing since Friday :blush: Back on the wagon tomorrow! I will also be re-joining the gym first chance I get next week :dance:

RACHEL, pass the PMA.... :sad1:

FEISTY, my wife and I tested and, bfn. I am kinda sad, I mean, this morning FF changed our OV date as well. We were 14DPO but now it changed.... Dunno, we decided to test again in a couple days. I have some serious symptoms... bbs been tingling, bloated, no AF, little to no cramps every other day, big time back ache... Needin some PMA..... for sure now.

Sorry about the bfn MrsM :hugs:

I'm bloated too!!! Danielle PMA PMA PMA!!!

Sorry about the bfn MrsM.

Emma, glad I'm not the only bloated one :rofl:

MrsM if your ovulation date has been moved it could just be too early for a :bfp: to show up on a test? :flower:

Awww Emma and Rachael you have taken over from Mummycat with the PMA pom pom brigade :haha:

I was majorly bloated in the first few weeks. My pants were all tight. They went back to normal and now they're getting tight again. Bloating can be a good thing. I hope this is it for you!!

Sorry about the bfn MRSM. The other ladies are right maybe it's just a little to early to test. :hugs:

Aww Jenny bless your little raspberry :hugs:

Well last cycle I had spotting at 14dpo but as this is my first none clomid cycle with confirmed ovulation so who knows :shrug:

MrsM - i got BFNs at 14dpo and 16dpo.
Finally got my BFP at 18dpo.

You're not out yet, Hun!
xx

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

(they're here.... just waiting patienlty to POUNCE!!!)

I'm loving all the PMA in here at the moment! :D

I need some good news ladies come on! ;)
The long waited dr appointment is tomorrow afternoon. It will be private so I hope it will be worth it. I have so many questions. I don't think there are answers to all of them but at least I hope he will put my mind at ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->