Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

I am indeed Emma!

Leylak I wish you all the best for tomorrow my lovely! :hugs:

Mummycat, lovely to see you lurking!

I'm out :wacko: slight tinge to cm this morning, too late for it to be implantation related and the majorly strong :witch: cramps have been on and off all morning too. I am not too disheartened, going to try dtd every three days and hope that healthy diet gives us a nice strong egg!

Sorry Feisty, still, no AF is good sign but if it comes, good luck for your next cycle. Don't forget about the figs! ;)

Thanks ladies, you give me hope... MAJOR PMA needed over here.

RACHEL and EMMA, I am totally bloated as well. Been like that for about 3 days. The scale is reflecting it now too.... I wish that was a major sign.... FXD!

DANIELLE, I'm sure hoping you are right about FF and that's the case. GL, hoping AF stays away! FXD

SHELLENEY, thank you! Your story definitely gives me hope.

LEYLAK, GL at your appt tomorrow, I hope you get alot of answers!

I am 15DPO (13DPO by FF) Well, it looks confusing… I mean, on Sunday (DPO14), after inputting my temp, FF changed my OV date. Does this happen often? I mean I am on CD34! Longest cycle ever! I know now, that this is a result of the M/C in July. :sad1: I am feeling like I am totally out of it this month after seeing that. Current SSing: very tired, BLOATED, bbs tingling every now and then, not hungry often, I have felt sick the last few days when I first wake, but it leaves. I guess I am just waiting now to see if AF ever shows…. Other than that, the weekend was lovely. I hope everyone else is doing better!!!

Good luck tomorrow leylak. I hope you get everything you need out of the appointment. :hugs:

Sorry Danielle. :hugs:

Good luck MRSM! :)

afm, I decided if I carry this pregnancy to term this will be my last pregnancy. We have always felt like we would adopt at some point in life. So, after this baby we'll wait a few years then try to adopt a 3 or 4 year old who is in foster care. It breaks my heart that the kiddos get passed around from home to home. DH and I would like to give one of them a forever home.

Aww Jenny that is a lovely idea :hugs: There really aren't enough people like you in the world!

Feisty...I read and generally keep my fingers crossed and get very excited at some of the symptoms and then just when I think about posting something chock full of PMA... the stupid :witch: starts making her entrance! :grr:

I'm hoping that you get some GREAT natural cycles now you're off clomid! That would be lovely for you and fingers crossed just what you need to fall pregnant!

Good luck to leylak, Amy and Mrs M! Sorry if i've missed anyone! :hugs:

The evil :witch: has arrived bang on time :growlmad: I am currently repeating my silly little mantra of "babies = less sleep" and oddly seems to be working for now :haha: Going to try Leylak's suggestion of 2 figs a day and start using the dance mat for 30 minutes a day :wacko:

So sorry AF few through DANIELLE :hugs: I hope that next cycle you get your bfp....

Sooo... I tested, FRER... BFN! :sad1:
14DPO, CD34! Longest cycle ever!! Current SS: very tired, BLOATED, no appetite, , but it leaves. I guess I am just waiting now to see if AF ever shows….

I have been reading alot on BnB about ladies getting late bfps, so I am thinking that since there is no af, we could still be in the running...

Wondering now if I am still in this chase... :af: temps still lingering highly.... Guess I am still waiting...

ladies, the other day you were talking about a fluttering i think i may have just experienced it, felt like bubbles lol, weirdest feeling ever

I really hope this is it Amy but I also had it at the weekend and it wasn't pregnancy related.

MrsM fingers crossed hun!

I know I've probably had it before but i think it was just with talking about it made me notice still not got much hope im looking more to next month

I don't know why but I am actually doing ok?!? No sulks or moods, have just got on with it! Healthy eating for the last two days has gone well, I am still allowing myself chocolate just in much smaller amounts!

Am yet to do my daily exercise but my back and cramps are killing me so not too sure if it is a good idea :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->