Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

DANIELLE, I hope that this means you are gearing up for a major bfp in Sept!!!!

We just had a major Earthquake where I was evacuated! I work in D.C.!!!!! What else..... no bfp, and an earthquake :sad1:

Aww Hun is everyone ok?? Xxx

:bfp: in September would be exactly a year since we fell pregnant with sprout!

It was a 5.9!! So very rare for this area and most of the cities near here. So far, everyone is ok, there are no injuries reported. My family is accounted for as well.

Well, let's do the Sept bfp!!! In honor!

I'm glad everyone is ok MRSM!!

How is everyone today? I'm feeling a little nauseous, but nothing too bad. Took the LO to get a haircut. It was his first time not screaming, but his first haircut in a year because of the screaming. He used to be so scared of getting one. They grow up too fast. I just want time to slow down. :)

Aww Jenny, perhaps he is trying to act more mature as he is going to be a big brother soon?

I am good thanks, I will admit to still not exercising :blush: I will get there just been a bit busy/lazy :haha:

Have just done the weekly online food shop and have lots of yummy fertile rich recipes to make next week :dance:

I will say, he most definitely went through the terrible twos. I'm so thankful we are now in the threes. He is scared of many things, so I can't blame him on the haircuts. You could tell he was just gripped with fear when they put the scissors near his face. I've been talking to him about this all week, so I think that's what helped today. For a few months he was scared of the curtains in his room. I'm not sure why, but he woke up in the middle of the night screaming that his curtains were scary and wouldn't go near them for a few months.

There will always be time to exercise. I don't exercise like I should either. If you are eating better that will make a load of difference. Diet influences many things in our bodies. I'm here to root you on!!

Aww thanks chick!

I was looking on a fertility diet website and one of the wise women on there said when you are finding it tough ask yourself if you would prefer to eat/drink this naughty item or have a baby - no contest! Feeling thoroughly spurred on I have just made a super smoothie for tomorrow containing 6 different fruits in 13 portions!!!!!!

Leylak hun not sure if your lurking but is it okay to eat dried fruits or do they have to be fresh? I can only find dried as apparently they are out of season?!?!

Well Ladies...15DPO, CD36! Current SS: Tired, BLOATED feeling heavy and clothes not fitting, feel wet but not much CM. Temp crept up a tiny bit this morning. Staying pretty persistent and above cover-line. We leave for vacay tomorrow early, so I will test then, FXD! 16DPO!
Check out my chart below…

:dust: :dust: :dust to the Thread!!!!!

That all sounds so promising MrsM!
I cant wait to come on here tomorrow and see your BFP!
xx

Leylak hun not sure if your lurking but is it okay to eat dried fruits or do they have to be fresh? I can only find dried as apparently they are out of season?!?!
I was lurking hun ;)
I ate dried figs, otherwise would not be sustainable for me :)
Besides, the recipe itself says dried figs, so it is ok :thumbup:
There are also other recipes involving boiling dried figs but eating straight from the pack does the trick so why bother..
I have some news but I will update you later, maybe after my second visit to the dr today. My bloods did not come back okay. I might have thyroid problems. :( Google said Hashimoto's.

Oh Leylak hun I am so sorry :hugs: had a quick look on google and found this;
https://www.babyzone.com/askanexpert/thyroiditis-trying-to-conceive

I am sure you have already read it but I just thought I would try and help, thank you for the info on the figs as well hun xxx

MrsM any news? xxx

Sorry about the not great news leylak. :hugs:

I'm going to the dr in an hour. Last night I had some very light brown spotting with bad cramps. They're doing another sono today to make sure everything looks ok.

Leylak - :hugs: hope you get some answers from your next appointment :hugs:

Jenny - :hugs: fx everything is ok :hugs:

:hugs: Leylak - hope you get on ok at the doctors

:hugs: Jenny - I'm sure everything will be fine xx

Thanks ladies. I'm in the parking lot now waiting on DH. I haven't had any cramping today but I knew I would still worry unless I had everything checked out.

Baby had a nice heartbeat!! :) he said no bd for awhile, and I need to keep an eye on the spotting. There was still some by my cervix today. I get rechecked Tuesday.

Glad everything is ok.

My OH wants :sex: but I'm too scared.

We didn't dtd for the whole 2 and a half months I was pregnant as I was too scared!

Glad eveything is ok Jenny :hugs:

We didn't DTD last time as we were both too scared - but it made absolutely no difference, so this time I have managed to convince him once :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->