Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Jenny, I am glad the baby is fine. I hope the spotting goes away soon. Did the doctor say anything about why it could have happened? I read that the production of hormones are taken over by placenta at those weeks and this could cause some spotting. :hugs:

Well, I saw the dr again yesterday. He seemed concerned about the high anti thyroid antibodies too. (and yes, Hashimoto's it is) He said this could be the reason for my short LP, spotting and that we cannot conceive. Even the MC could be because of this :cry: My thyroid levels are fine, that is why nobody seemed to need to check the anti thyroids.
Danielle, thanks for the link honey, I did some research and read things similar to that. All of them explain about hypothyroidism but I don't have hypothyroidism yet. Just antibodies attacking the gland. But it seems that hypothyroidism will develop if left untreated. My dr said that this is an immunity problem and that those antibodies may also be attacking other things like embryos trying to implant :( or this could decrease the egg quality and hence short LP, spotting, infertility...
He prescribed cortisone. I hope this cures the problem.
Although we found something bad, I am quite relieved at the moment. I feel like we are making a fresh new start and I have the energy to cope. I am really amazed by my new doctor, I asked him lots of questions and he explained everything with patience. I trust him and I feel that he trusts me too. When I mentioned about my LP problem, previous doctors did not seem to be interested but this one really took it seriously. I had one (maybe two) suspected chemicals and I hadn't told him but he mentioned that I could be having chemicals every month because of this problem. He also asked me to get betas at 14 DPO so that we could have some quantitative proof about chemicals. I am really glad that I found him :)

Leylak hopefully now they know what is wrong it can be treated :hugs:

Sounds like your doctor is a good one :thumbup:

Oh Leylak hun I am so glad you have an answer and are on your way to fixing your fertility issues!

I see a :bfp: coming your way soon hun! :hugs:

AFM still haven't heard from the PCT! They sent me a snotty letter threatening to close my case if I didn't send my confidentiality waiver form (which they already broke getting my contact number from my GP) and I immediately sent it off last week but no response! Very rude :growlmad:

Pi$sed off! Have somehow managed to bloody gain weight on this healthy eating plan! I know the whole point was to get my body in shape and not lose weight but I am already at the top end of ideal for my height and really don't want to gain any BMI points :growlmad:

I am prepared for this cycle though! I wanted some erm internal applicators :blush: for the conceive plus but you can't buy empty ones! Being the cunning fox that I am I thought it through and realised that if I brought some sterile disposable syringes (obviously without a need) that held the same amount as the actual applicators then I could just use them :dance: They are in my draw ready to go!

Jenny hun hope everything is okay? xxx

Hi Ladies, just an update.... tested early 8/26 morning and bfn! :sad1: we are going to try to get an appt with the doc this week. Temps stayed up. All so strange but probably ccommon after a loss. On to Sept hopefully! FXD

Hi MrsM I really hope you are pregnant hun but my cycles were all over the place after the miscarriage :hugs: Please keep us posted xxx

Well I burnt 351 calories today on the dance mat and have drunk two pints of water (and lots of tea :lol:) I am going to try and seduce DH later and do our 'trial' run to make sure his :spermy: are nice and fresh when it comes to the critical time.

Will also be dtd every three days and use the conceive plus internally (although not tonight) I may even let myself feel hopeful this cycle :haha:

:hugs: MRSM.

I hope this is your cycle Danielle! My weight fluctuates from day to day. Maybe it will.go back down soon..:)

Arm I'm doing great. Today wasn't my best day but this has been a nice pregnance compared to my first. Tomorrow morning I go to the dr for my first official visit. I'm not looking forward to getting a pelvic exam, but there are way worse things that could happen. They said he does a quick scan at this appt so I might get to see my little bean again. :) I'll post a pic if he gives me one.

How is everyone else?

Wow sorry about all the typos. It was almost midnight and I was on my phone. Haha I guess I should read over posts I create on my phone. :)

So sorry MrsM :hugs:

Glad all is ok after the spotting Alaricsmom :flower:

xx

My appointment went great today! Baby looked cute. He didn't print me off a picture though. I'm already classified as high risk due to the complications with my son. He also said that I will more than likely not be able to vbac. So it looks like I'll be a repeat c section. That's not what I wanted, but he said my pelvic cavity could not handle delivering a very big baby at all. So far so good though!

Awww Jenny I am glad all is well after your spotting. I know it isn't what you wanted BUT a planned C section carries a lower risk then a natural birth. I just know everything will pan out for you hun :hugs:

Well didn't manage to seduce DH last night (both felt a bit ill, I had a headache :haha: and he had an upset tum) but we did manage it this morning first thing :dance:

Letter through from PCT this morning stating that they are still looking into my complaint and they have passed details onto my GP surgery and I should hear something on the 30th September :wacko: Personally think this is ridiculous as I opened the claim mid July meaning it will be two and a half months to hear a formal response :growlmad:

Not letting it stop me though, did my workout and stuck to the healthy eating today. I have this really bizarre feeling that I am going to pregnant by Christmas :wacko: I can't quite describe it but it just feels right! I actually feel hopeful for once :dance:

Well Lovely Ladies, I am back! We had a wonderful time, not good enough, as no bfp before we left :sad1: however, af was nice enough not to show on our trip and not until this morning, after returning last night.

We are moving on to Sept. My cycle seems to be back in tact. My chart is in my siggy so feel free to stalk away and follow us on the egg chase again. I hope everyone is doing well.

So sorry for the losses I wasn't here for :hugs: and I hope that we will get a bfp soon.
CONGRATS :happydance: to those that received their bfps in my absence.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to those that are still in this chase, about to start the chase, and those that are in the most terrible TWW!

Glad you had a nice time mrsm. Wishing you luck for September :hugs:

Well as tragic as it may sound I have already started planning the bedding schedule for next month :blush: last time we fell pregnant it was after doing the deed two days before ovulation and three days before that so providing my ovulation date stays the same at CD14 I am going to try and mimic our lucky cycle :haha:

How are all of the pregnant lovelies doing? Xxx

Good plan :thumbup:

I'm doing well, still no real symptoms. Thinking it's a boy :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back