Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

oh that is so unfair!

You both want kids... but you seem to be bearing the brunt of it all. The ONLY thing that they have to do towards making a baby... and he can't be bothered? :saywhat:

That's just crazy and I feel very angry for you! :grr:

:hugs: Danielle

I'm sorry he's being like this about it - I have no advice - men are just weird!

Random question about the conceive plus - do you use the amount that it says on the packet? Because when I used the preseed, I found that far too much and used a lot less, that way it's not so messy - admitidly I didn't use it for long - but I think a lot of ladies use less than it says on the packet :hugs:

i didnt realise u had to put it in before hand, when we used it we had a "play first" then i put it onto the hubby and we dtd. maybe u could try doing it that was as it may feel more natural (and more comfortable for u than trying to insert it xx

Danielle :hugs: men can be the biggest kids sometimes so frustrating! Hope he sorts himself out soon :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: for FIESTY!

Well Ladies, today is CD4. The evil witch is spotting her way out of the space!! I think that we will be having an early OV this month. "Donations" are set to begin arriving the week of the 12th. We are determined to catch this eggy, we are excited and have such a good feeling about this month! how awesome to have a June Baby!!!

Good Luck MrsM!

Thanks ladies I know that you all understand :flower:

We used it as a normal lube last month which was nice but the research I did showed that applicating it internally was better as it was right up near the cervix and then allowed to erm 'drip' down meant that the :spermy: should be able to swim right the way up to the cervix and have a nice snack along the way if needed :wacko:

Today's saga is my OPK it has never been this light at CD11 before :cry: It was slightly darker then yesterday (I didn't have to squint to see it but only just) and my pee was much more concentrated today which could account for the slight darkening. I am trying to keep up the PMA and thinking that it just means I will ovulate later (after yesterday's fiasco that would be a good thing) but that naggling thought is telling me that I am not going to ovulate and we will be left until December 2012 not being able to try.

According to temps and OPK I am due to ovulate tomorrow and we dtd yesterday :dance: It was 2 days before ovulation that we dtd and I fell pregnant last year BUT we had also dtd 4 days before ovulation prior to that and this time it was 6 days before ovulation :shrug: there is no exact formula to it though so who knows :wacko:

Only worry is DH is talking about having a 'break' so I am worried that if we don't fall this cycle he will want to do something drastic like wait until after Christmas :cry:

Just checked my FF data and this cycle I started on the 23rd which is the exact same day and month that I started 2010 when we fell pregnant with sprout! Would be an excellent omen accept this year I will ovulate CD14 whereas last year it was CD17. I honestly think that if ovulation days were the same I would be convinced this was our month :haha:

Good luck :dust:

Maybe a break would do you good, TTC can be quite stressful and I think it's getting to you both :hugs:

Ov on CD14 could well be a good thing though :winkwink:

Good luck Danielle!!

We are visiting with our family ten hours from hone. We were supposed to leave tomorrow, but our car is leaking gas so it's in the shop getting fixed. Tomorrow is a holiday so they will be closed. Hopefully we can leave in two days but it looks like three. :)

Good Luck Danielle :hugs:

Hope the car gets fixed Jenny

How are you ladies..? Sorry I haven't been around, I've been feeling pretty rubbish with the tiredness and sickness, I've been a complete cow to my OH - I feel really bad but I can't seem to help it, the hormones have well and truly taken over!!

My OH is getting the brunt of my hormones too. I really do feel bad but I can't help it :shrug:

:lol: I remember just before I got my :bfp: OH said to me that if I wasn't pregnant I would be getting a slap as I had been so awful to him :haha:

Well my mind should be taken off ttc and the 2ww for a bit as my tiny two bedroom flat is now full of 3 adults, 2 teens and 2 children due to a marriage break down :wacko: I don't mind helping but just know that DH will not want to dtd tomorrow night due to the 'audience' :cry: Going to have to call it a day for this month I guess.

Hope all you lovelies feel better soon :hugs:

That doesn't sound fun Danielle :hugs: You still managed to DTD afew days before OV (I assume you are due to OV today/tomorrow) and that really is all it takes - we honestly only DTD once during a two week period.

You still have a chance so don't stress out Danielle :hugs:

Thanks lovelies, I will just know that everything was out of our hands this month and so won't feel bad if the :witch: does show.

Emma it is not fun at all, especially as the 9 year old son is very rude demanding my Boo be kept off the floor and telling me what he wants to eat/drink and demanding control of our TV. We also have their mini yorkie with us who doesn't get on with Boo :wacko: I think I will be crawling the walls within a few hours :haha:

Hope it's not for long Danielle, I'd be going mad if a 9 year old was telling me what to do in my own home :wacko:

Have had the worst nights sleep possibly in forever and it has messed up my BBT :cry:

Couldn't get into bed until almost 12 as 2 air beds needed pumping up, was getting especially narked that everyone kept telling poor Boo off for trying to play with their dog (It's her home!) and to make matters worse Boo had refused to eat anything all yesterday due to all the stress and upheaval so at 2.30am I was woken up by some god awful intestinal sounds from her and then spent the next 40 minutes trying to bribe her into eating anything (she was even refusing her favourite treats). It was awful as she was so hungry she was just stumbling all over the place :cry:

Then had to get up at 6.30am to drop two of the brood off to the train station. I now have a day ahead of me looking after the two naughty young ones and am shattered :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->