Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

:hugs: FIESTY (DANIELLE)!! I hope things start to look up for you soon! I want us to get those bfps!

AFM... I am CD8 and hoping that OV on time. I had a longer cycle after MC so hopefully cycle #2 is a little better if not back on track. This cycle I had a couple of heavy days, which was totally abnormal for me. Normally I have short, and med-light flow. I just hope that the OV happens in about a week. We have the "donation" dates all set up, just to cover bases. We will have more this month. I am not sure about my chart however, it is gearing up to look a little strange already. GL Ladies! :dust:

Well annoyingly I have been ovulating CD14 for a while and so I guessed I would this time, unfortunatly not :cry: CD13 which means that we only dtd less then 24 hours before ovulation and DH has slightly slow swimmers. Ah well I guess it really is on to next month, or maybe a break who knows :shrug:

Danielle from what I've read I think the sperm takes about 10/12 hours to reach the egg, so even with slow swimmers 24 hours should be more than enough :thumbup:

Good Luck MrsM x

Thanks Pink :hugs: I guess if the egg is then viable for 24 hours that in theory is enough time for his swimmers to get there AND they had the added help of the conceive plus to glide their way on up :haha: I have to say that inserting the conceive plus really does seem to have helped keep them all in iykwim :rofl:

Hi laides :flower:
I have been trying to keep up with the posts but I couldn't post for a while.
Danielle, I think your DH's swimmers are not slow, they could have a high % of slow ones but still there are fast ones and they are the ones to win the fight anyways. less than 24 hours before ov is still a good timing. I am one of those who try too hard to perfect intercourse timing :)blush:) because we can't help but search for the reasons why it is taking so long to conceive. We worry too much about non-ideal intercourse frequency/timing, ov day, CM, LP, temp, symptoms etc... I don't know how to deal with it, but we need PMA for sure...
Having said that, I am worried about my bbs :haha: They used to be so tender before AF since I was a teenager. I couldn't lie on my stomach. After the MC, they are not nearly as tender. I keep poking but it doesn't feel sore. There is one spot or lump (which has been there for 3+ years and I got checked) on my left boob. It is the only tender spot I have :haha: I am poking it 10 times a day :lol:
Why am I poking? Because today is 10 DPO. And I have been trying to symptom spot. Tenderness goes away these days normally. I am on progesterone supplements so symptoms are meaningless but still... I had a tiny beige spot yesterday. I am afraid supplements won't stop the AF coming. There will be issues if it comes, I will have to have bloodwork (dr ordered betas to rule out chemical) arrange an appointment for HSG within my tight schedule etc..

DANIELLE, that's still good timing as PINK mentioned so I think that you are still very much in this race. FXD! :dust:

LEYLAK, I think that you too are still racing to this eggy. I have frequently read from many ladies on BNB over the last few months about IB and implantation on 9/10DPO so hang in there! FXD! :dust:

CD9, I started with my OPKs this morning. I will use a 2nd this evening. I am also monitoring my CM this cycle. I want to try the cervix, but I am not sure I know exactly what it should feel and seem like. Prior to the MC, I was like clockwork, CD14 or CD15 OV, 1st cycle @ MC I was at CD20, I am not sure what this cycle will bring. However, I have been using the robitussin, Primrose, and B-6, so let's hope I am looking for an OV this weekend or early next week! FXD! :dust:

hmm i think this mornings temp is gonna through things out this month oh well i think we've done all we can this month anyway

tell me about it can't think why its so big slept right through no interruptions and took it at the normal time :shrug:

Yowser! I am going to put ovulation at yesterday :hugs:

Well officially 4DPO today and I came to a realisation yesterday; Yes my personal ttc journey is sad, yes it totally sucks to have to go through all of this but I have managed to put myself in the viscous cycle of letting TTC take over my life and getting more upset everytime we are dissapointed. I constantly feel sorry for myself and that gets me all depressed and low. It doesn't have to be this way! I started a thread ttc number 1 in the LTTC forum and lots of the ladies on there are still full of PMA despite having a much longer journey then us. I am now on a mission to get a life that doesn't revolve around TTC and to stop bloody obsessing over it!

My chart did make me giggle though as at the minute it looks like breasts :haha:

Yay Danielle for PMA and a new start!

:rofl: Amy

That temp rise can only be good :thumbup:

Danielle - yay for getting a life and not obsessing :D

Amy are you telling as that you have one extremely pointy nipple :rofl:

Hey all! Sorry for being a lurker not a poster but just wanted to check in and say hi *waves*

Amy - Wow that is one hell of a rise i too would say OV was yesterday based on that. Fingers crossed for you x

Danielle - Yeah for not obsessing over TTC! We have been TTC for 3 years in October so have had to learn that there is life outside of TTC and that other things do matter. It can be hard though when you want something so badly x

To eveyone else lots of :dust: for thoses TTC and healthy happy thought to the LO's baking in the oven of those up the duff xx

AFM - Had a nice dip yesterday which is giving me cause for excitment as the last two times i have gotten a BFP it has been on the back of a 4DPO dip. When there is no dip they have been BFN cycles. So i am keeping my fingers crossed :happydance:

Keeping it all crossed for you hun :hugs:

Amy, you really should get that pointy nipple seen to ;)

Am currently watching the good life to help me smile! I love it, am so sad I have them all on DVD :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->