Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

DANIELLE, PMA!!! I love it!! I think DW and I reached that after the MC as we have been TTC for 2 yrs. I am glad you have gotten there, as soon as most women do... they get that BFP!! GL FXD! :dust:

RAZ, nice to see you again. GL! That temp dip does look good!!! FXD! :dust:

Today... CD10, I saw a hint of a pink line on the OPK this morning (hard squinting). We are going to call and move the donations up 1-2 days. Predicted OV is on the 16th and we want to cover a few days just to cover the bases a little more this month. Prior to MC I was OV on CD14 or 15 and the 16th will be CD18, I OV’d CD 20-21 last cycle…. I started using OvuView app on my phone last cycle, and interestingly, it said the best time to use OPKs is between 2-8pm. That I haven’t heard before. I guess I have it covered, as the clinic said first thing in the morning and I have been doing the morning and evening. I have been checking my cervix as well and I think it’s going to take a minute to get use to. I still check CM. Thanks to a dear BNB friend (NY), I began the baby aspirin last night, tussin, Primrose, and B-6, I am probably going to be ridiculously FERTILE! :haha: Next week can’t get here fast enough!!!! FXD! :dust: :dust:

Wow MrsM you are going all out for it! I am sure you will catch that egg! :dance:

CD1 on my beanie's EDD... The only consolation would be today being my LMP

Leylak huge hugs hun EDD's are so hard xxx Was only thinking today if one of my BFPs had gone right i would have a baby coming up to 2, or 1 or a 3 month old :(

Oh Leylak hun I am sorry :hugs: I couldn't bare to be at home on my EDD (we still have a few baby bits in the nursery/office waiting for an arrival) so we went away. Make sure you and your OH do something lovely together today :hugs:

:hugs: LEYLAK :hugs: I totally know what you are struggling with. I agree with DANIELLE, you must do something lovely. Our LO would have been here on 2.16.12, 10 days after our anny, and just 2 after V-day, so of course we will ALWAYS be thinking around that time.... :hugs:

CD11, We moved each donation up 1 day, it still spans over 6 days 4 times, because OV may be a little closer than we first thought. All the things that I am taking possibly will make a positive effect and we have a long fertile stage. FXD! I used the OPKs at night now and the line was the same as the morning, I will continue the nightly. Hoping to be ridiculously FERTILE in just a under a week!! FXD! :dust: :dust:

Thanks ladies for your support. Razcox, I am really sorry hun recurrent MCs really suck, I can't imagine :( Danielle, I have been alone during the week, DH was out of town but he will arrive at midnight hopefully. Until then, I will curl up on couch and treat myself with icecream and pistachios. :icecream: :thumbup: I like being alone, normally...
Although I am bir depressed today (ttc, mc and unfortunately some MIL issues to top it off) I am very hopeful this cycle, because I will be doing everything I can do this time. HSG, clomid and follicle monitoring as well as meds to contain thyroid antibodies. Next AF has a big potential to knock me down. :wacko:

:hugs: Leylak.

I finally am home three days later than planned. Having car troubles 12 hours from home is no fun. :) At least it's fixed and we don't have to worry about it for awhile. Last night I had a breakdown about a certain food being in my fridge. I threw up and started crying. DH just stared at me like I was crazy. :haha: I was.crying and saying I know this is because I'm pregnant and I can't stop. Oh man. I love hormones. :)

This will be your cycle Leylak! I just know it xxx
I've got figs :lol: xx
Last night I had a breakdown about a certain food being in my fridge. I threw up and started crying. DH just stared at me like I was crazy. :haha: I was.crying and saying I know this is because I'm pregnant and I can't stop. Oh man. I love hormones. :)

I hope you are fine now :hugs:

Aww Jenny, I am glad you are home now and can see the funny side of your hormones :hugs:

Leylak would be awesome to be bump buddies, has to be our turn soon!

Oddly ttc hasn't been on my mind too much today :dance: Have been mentally designing jewellery and am full of ideas :)

morning ladies :wave:

how was everyones weekend?

well for the first time my chart has hit 37°C i think thats quite an achievement lol

Yay :dance:

Not so good :( PCT are stopping involvement in my case as they want me to resolve things direct with GP at meeting next Tuesday. GP will not have the power to make the FS accept my referral and if the PCT won't help then we will be in limbo until December 2012. I am glad I am ovulating so we can keep trying, but I still think there may be something else wrong :wacko:

:hugs: but what if things dont get resolved on Tuesday what will happen then?

Danielle - when you meet with the GP can you ask them to submit an Individual Funding Request...? It may be the best way to get your case reviewed before the 2 years, also have you asked the PCT to confirm in writing that the two years has to start again from when you lost Sprout, as I still think that it should be from when you first when to the GP to discuss your fertility issues :hugs:

Welcome back JENNY, so sorry that you had that mini-breakdown over food, hormones can really be a pain! :hugs:

DANIELLE, so sorry PCT is giving you all these issues, I hope that you can resolve it today, soon!! FXD!

AFM… CD14, I am hoping this is my week, we will be having donations at the end of the week into next week. My CM has been hard to read, I typically have quite a bit after af leaves, it has been here, just not loads as I am use to OPKs are starting to show a little pink so I am getting anxious. I added green tea, from a suggestion on the threads, just want to give clear enough path for the swimmers to reach their destination. I got my preseed on Saturday so I think we have all the things we need, just waiting on the eggy. I have been working so much and trying not to obsess at the wait to OV I am so tired daily. Other than that, the weekend was as expected, with the 9-11 memorials and specials, I didn’t really rest, and this week, my exercises will pick up, and our daughter begins karate so, who knows, I guess I at least have enough to keep me occupied. My temps are also doing something, I don’t see how I am near my last coverline or a coverline at all… guess we will see. FXD! :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->