Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Amy apparently if I am not happy with the outcome on Tuesday I have to contact the PCT and they will pass it on to my local ombudsmen :shrug:

Emma have just read up on the individual funding requests and I will defo bring it up :thumbup: My biggest worry though is if I use the fact I am not ovulating to get my referral then the first thing my FS will do is check if I am ovulating and then when they prove I am, I will be sent straight back to my GP :wacko:

Keeping it all crossed MrsM :hugs:

Well I think you have to detail the whole journey - so the not ovulating, the MC and extended use of clomid and the length of time you have been trying - I personally think all that should get you the referral and then once you are 'in the system' I think a FS would do everything they can to help you - it's getting into the system that's the hard part :hugs:

Hey all!

Good luck MrsM, will be hoping those lines get darker and the troops know where they are going!

FF- it sucks that you are being passed from pillar to post all the time, i really hope it goes well for you today with your GP. :hugs:

Hey girls, not been about in a bit. Hope you're all ok.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the NHS FF.

My next appointment is tomorrow. Think they'll either refer me for IVF or make my try clomid. Don't really want to try clomid as I am terrified of another ectopic.

xxx

Thanks Ladies! Things are getting closer now and I am trying to contain my nerves....

MAGS, good luck at the appointment tomorrow!

AFM... Not much to report, the lines are getting a little darker, I think I have timed OV just right, even if it is a day or so late, I will be ok, because "donations" are set for Thur, Fri, Sun and Mon!!! OV is between Thurs and Sat (predicted) FXD!!! GL Lovely Ladies!!! :dust:

Hey Magpies, wondered where you had got to :hugs: I hope everything goes well tomorrow and maybe you should just tell them how worried you are about the clomid causing an ectopic and see if they can suggest anything else?

MrsM I hope you time this right!

Well erm CD9 I think and have been really light headed and feeling nauseous but I have an allergy to tree pollen and a patient I saw today said that it is really bad at the moment so it is possibly that :shrug:

Good luck tomorrow Becca.

Danielle, was your GP thing today or is it next Tuesday?

MrsM good luck!

AFM - started my new job yesterday. I'm shattered sue to not being used to getting up so early :haha:

Awww Rachael, you will soon get into a routine hun! When are you planning on telling them? My appointment is next Tuesday, will keep you all posted! xxx

How did they react? Only asking as I know you were worried about being on trial and falling pregnant :hugs:

Feisty, I am excited for you! Today should be 10 DPO am I wrong? I have pollen allergy too but it never made me nauseous iykwim :) Okay, not trying to get hopes up but I believe in figs :lol:

I'll believe in figs with you leylak!! :) I hope this is your month. :dust:

RACHAEL, you will find the proper routine soon enough. I'm so happy all is coming together for you, it must just feel great.

FF, I hope you have a great appt.

How are you feeling ALARICS?

LELAK, you are about to get me to believe in figs!!!

AFM… CD16, This will be the week to get it started. My CM has made a nice change and I am sure that OV is near!!! Donations have begun and the last will be Monday!! Best chances are directly before OV so here I go! My coverline temps should be coming in good as I think I see a clear pattern forming, and my CP seems to be shifting as of last night. Feeling really hopeful this cycle, as I have added so many different aspects. FXD! :dust: :dust:

I'm feeling great! Thanks for asking. I had a few rough days this past week, but they seem to have passed. It seems so weird that I'm finding out the sex of the baby in a little over a month. October 25 get here fast please. :)

Oh wow Jenny where has the time gone?!?!

Leylak I have a confession, I haven't been eating the figs :blush: I hate them raw and the dog is scared of the blender (and it creates a lot of mess) I will defo be back on them from next Monday though!

I am off the Symptom Spotting wagon as my body constantly changes from month to month so until that :bfp: occurs I will not be taking notice of any of them!

Trying the relaxed approach from next week until Christmas and will stop charting and using OPK so I will have no idea when I am due the :witch: I am also trying to get my life back from being ttc obsessed, it is hard but I have been working a lot this week which has helped!

lol feisty, I was sure the BFP you will get this month would be because of the figs and I would open a new thread to praise figs :lol: It's okay hun, I hope you will get your BFP anyways and you won't have to deal with figs...
To repeat what I had written a couple of weeks before, a LTTTC friend of mine who could not develop good follicles even with 150 mg clomid a day fell pg the first month she tried figs (along with clomid). She had 3 good follicles that month. That is why I have been raving about figs :)
Now, off to get that dreaded HSG. :wacko: Will report back later...

Seems like you're not the only one getting fobbed off by the NHS FF.

So fed up

xx

Leylak I had a HSG and it really wasn't that bad. Take some pain killers NOW though.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->