Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Oh Becca, has anything more developed NHS wise for you? :hugs:

Leylak how many dried figs a day did your friend eat? I really hope your HSG goes well hun :hugs:

Hope HSG went well!

How are things for you BECCA?

FF, How are you holding up? Well I hope.

AFM… CD17, Got my Smiley this morning! Last night the stick was maybe one shade lighter than a +OPK!!! Donation was an hour ago!!! My CM and temp look good for this!! Best chances are directly before OV or ON THE SAME DAY!! My CP seemed to be shift 2 days ago. Feeling really hopeful this cycle! FXD! :dust: :dust:

She was fine about it. They can't sack me for being pregnant :)

Fingers Crossed MrsM!!

AFM ... well boobs are mega sore but thats not unusal it happens every other few months and was soooooo tired yesterday must of slept most of my day off work still got a week to go

I peeked at your chart, and these symptoms are sounding very positive, especially with the temp staying up I see.... FXD and :dust: galore for you!! I hope beyond hope that this is your Sticky Stick bean bfp!

How are you feeling DANIELLE?

AFM… CD18, No Smiley, but the OPK was dark. Last night the stick was the same as yesterday! My CM and temp look good too. We know that you OV within 24-48 hours of a + so we have 1 more donation set then we will be counting down the days, trying NOT to SS :haha: Feeling really hopeful this cycle! FXD! :dust: :dust:

Hey ladies. I hope all is well. GL with the donations MRSM!!

Adm ms decided to really show up at 10 weeks. I've been oh so sick. I have to make LO play in his room more often because I don't want him to see me getting sick. :sleep: It's definitely worth it, but I am ready for the sick part of this to be over. Hopefully I'll be done at the end of the first trimester. Two more weeks. :) I can do this.

:growlmad: Bloody computer just disconnected me and I lost my long reply :growlmad:

Gilmore looking good :thumbup: Stay strong hun xxx

MrsM seems like you have it all covered, that :bfp: will be yours this cycle!

Jenny sorry the MS is being so horrid hun :hugs: I am sure you already know this but ginger is supposed to be excellent at relieving MS symptoms. I found this wonderful during our brief pregnancy; https://www.twiningsusashop.com/lemon-and-ginger.html
Also flat gingerbeer and gingerbread/biscuits are also supposed to be good.

AFM well currently CD12 and I have been ignoring pretty much all symptoms but one thing that has got my attention is that my CM is currently a lot less then it usually is at this stage. I'm not reading too much into it as my body creates 'new' symptoms on a monthly basis :haha:

DH and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary this Wednesday (since we got together, not wedding anniversary) and I can't stop thinking that is it is such an important milestone how amazing it would be to give him the gift of a :bfp: on Wednesday morning. I know it is highly doubtful I am pregnant (just don't 'feel' it whereas before I did) but I can't stop picturing it :wacko:

My HSG appointment was cancelled yesterday due to technical problems :growlmad: they told me to come back next month.. I was so ready for it and I didn't want to postpone so I decided to go private (cost ~120pounds) I am glad I did because my doctor did it and he is very careful. It went really well, I relaxed and prayed and it went smoothly. Better news is that the results are clear! :happydance:
Jenny, I was afraid of MS when I got pg because my sister had hyperemesis. Luckily, I did not feel a hint of nausea. But I had asked google and saw some websites recommending accupressure on wrist joints as well as ginger tea.
Feisty, I hope you get your BFP by your 10th anniversary (Wow 10 sounds amazing :))

The fig treatment involves taking two figs a day until ovulation. My friend might have eaten more but I would suggest two, since more may not always mean better. Too much clomid can have adverse effects so too much figs may have adverse effects too.
I like eating dried figs with walnuts (or hazelnuts or almonds). Just a suggestion to make it more pleasurable...

Well my lovely :bfp: day dream has been dashed this morning with slight darkening of CM. I am 13DPO today and according to FF my cycles have always had a LP of 14 days accept for one in January this year (which was my first proper period after we lost Sprout). Admittedly the thought of a late implantation bleed did cross my mind (and I googled it!) but now that the cramps have also started I am just preparing myself that we are out this month. I am slightly annoyed as I had a 'new' symptom of less CM post ovulation but I am trying to remind myself that as this is only my second 'natural' cycle things are bound to be a bit wonky at first!

Trying not to get too upset by it at the moment and just concentrate on crafty bits and Christmas preperations, really glad I didn't share my hopes with DH as I find it really difficult to get through if he is really suffering too.

The plan for today is to pop into town to check they have the bits I need for Christmas presents (and double check prices) and then maybe treat myself to a wander to the bead shop to at least see what they have in there and maybe buy a few bits!

Well the evil b@tch is here :growlmad: but I am not getting too despondent! Am trying the fig diet this cycle recommended by the lovely leylak and for the first time in months I am actually taking my supplements; Pre-natal, 1000mg EPO, 1000mg star flower oil and 75mg of aspirin. I also brought a cute metal drinks bottle yesterday and plan on drinking my 2ltrs a day!

I am not temping or using OPK this month, I will just wing it and see what happens! First a bit more liberating taking the supplements but without the stress of charting :)

:hugs: Danielle - sorry about the :witch: love your positive attitude, hopefully PMA will go along way xxx

Supposed to be starting acupuncture this cycle too, any recommendations/stories?

:hugs: Danielle, looks like I am on my way out this cycle as well, we are only a couple of days apart this time round so you never know we both could get a :bfp: in october!!

Good luck for October babies ladies. I'm cheering for you!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->