Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

I know. It's going so fast. :)

GL at your appointment Danielle.

DANIELLE, so sorry that damn witch flew in on you!! :hugs: I was sooo convinced. However, an OCt bfp is great for a summer baby! A more relaxed cycle is sure to prove successful!!

GILMORE, try to stay positive for this month, although I adore your optimism for next! GL FXD! :dust:

AFM… 4DPO, I have not been SS, don't plan to until at least 6DPO, so we shall see, I am feeling pretty good, and really good about my chances! FXD! My temps look good and are rising although slowly. FXD! :dust: :dust:

TBH I feel like I am having pressure put on me to resolve our problem. I think it is extremely bad practice to make a patient with a complaint face both the person the complaint was made about and another person from the medical team without being offered any neutral support.

Well I will let you all know how it goes later xxx

So sorry to hear that they wold dare put you through this... I wish you well today!!! Looking in to get updates later. :hugs:

AFM… 5DPO, Looks like a temp dip to me. I am hoping anyway FXD! Not trying to get my hopes too high. I have not been SS, but I know that I have been pretty exhausted in the last 24hrs... Implantation??? Going to start SS tomorrow if the temp jumps back up!! I didn't start SS till 8DPO last time, so I will compare as I approach... FXD! :dust: :dust:

I have it all crossed MrsM :hugs:

Update is in my journal guys, bit too long to cut and paste so have a nosey if you want :flower:

Cramps have really started to kick in haven't been this bad in a while and still no af yet, just want to go home and go to bed :cry:

So sorry that you are not feeling well today GILMORE... :hugs: Hopefully it will ease up on you soon.

DANIELLE, I will sneak over to read up on the update on your journal....

AFM… 6DPO, Looks like a temp increase!! FXD! I am getting nervous now. What is strange is, with our last PG, my DW got all the symptoms, the last couple of days, she has been feeling very weird. I however have been super tired. I even fell asleep on the train this morning headed to work (doesn't happen) plus, it is so early.... Not trying to get my hopes too high. I have not been SS, but today I am starting, FATIGUED for sure. Come on high temps next few days!!!FXD! :dust: :dust:

:hugs: gilmore.

I read your update Danielle. Sorry you had a rough time. :hugs:

Good luck MRSM! Extreme fatigue was the first thing I noticed also.

AFM I know it's way early, but I swear I felt baby move last night. :) I was lying in bed after drinking a glass of apple juice. I know it was baby, because that's what the first movements with DS felt like. It made my horrible day yesterday much better.

Read your update Danielle - sorry it didn't go better. Glad they are testing you for PCOS though :hugs:

Sorry about the cramps Amy :hugs:

Good luck MrsM - tiredness was definitely a sign for me at about 7dpo - I was unbelieveably tired!!!

:hugs: Amy.

Extreme tiredness was also my first symptom, but I put it down to other stuff :haha:

Danielle my lp ranges from 13 - 15 days and af arrived this morning so right on time

Fx MrsM really hope this is it for you

Sorry Amy :hugs: Maybe join me on the laid back approach this month? I don't even know off the top of my head what CD I am which for once is really nice :)

I am planning on doing the 10,000 steps a day thing to improve my general fitness. I found a cool free app on my itouch that counts my steps but also calculates calories burnt according to my weight and height. I will also go running a few times a week in the lead up to Christmas as we really can't afford to join the gym before the New Year. I have the horrid Fertility Diet deadline looming over my head for January so really want to be able to splurge over Christmas :haha:

Leylak I am still eating those figs! Have finally gotten used to them, just get a bit put off if I accidentally eat a hidden bit of stalk :lol:

Hey girls hope they're all well. How dumb and I and never realised you had a journal FF. Off to have a read now.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->