Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

DANIELLE, I read, I am so very sorry that things are disturbing you right about now. I sure hope things get better and soon.... :hugs:

GILMORE, since AF is here, I hope that your next cycle is successful! :hugs:

AFM… 7DPO, Temps staying high I am staying optimistic. FXD! I had a little headache this morning, it has subsided, and I have been getting weird feelings. I even had a dream (reading my journal you will see I don't really dream or I don't remember that I did when I wake) I recalled the whole thing to the wife who died laughing. I am still super tired. Still SS and Fatigue, headaches, and dreams are listed today... DW wanted me to test, but I laughed it off, not going for the early disappointment, she has little patience so I expected her to say that already... :haha: Come on high temps next few days!!!FXD! :dust: :dust:

:hugs: Amy

I'm a bit sad today - it's my angel's due day :cry:

It's 5 days until my scan and I'm getting more panicky the closer it gets :cry:

Sorry to be such a downer - I'm just not in a good place at the moment xx

:hugs: Pink. Today has to be a rough day for you. You're not being a downer, you're sharing your very real feeings. I wish I could do something for you. :hugs:

pink :hugs: I hope your little baby cheers you up at the next scan.

Emma :hugs: Try and take comfort in the fact that your little angel is looking over you and their little sibling :hugs:

Have you thought about phoning your GP and explaining your anxiety? They may be able to bring the scan forward a few days :hugs:

When is your scan Pink?

How is everyone else? It was mine and DHs 6 year anniversary Saturday. We went on a lovely date and had the whole night to ourselves. LO stayed the night with our friends.

:hugs: PINK, I cannot imagine how you feel and can't stop thinking, in a few months, I will be having the same type of day... :hugs:

AFM… 11DPO, Temps are still high, however, they seem to be on the decline. I don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG and had bfps in the past. I am trying to stay positive however, so I still have my FXD (tightly.) My stomach felt a little queezy this morning for about 2 mins. I am still SUPER tired. SS is decreasing = Fatigue is all I can list today, FXD! :dust: :dust:
How was everyone’s weekend? Good I hope!

MrsM your temps are still way above the cover-line hun! Keeping it all crossed :hugs:

Emma how are you doing hun? :hugs:

Well we started dtd last night, have kept my cycle details to myself this month which seems to be helping. Have kept up the 1000mg EPO, 1000mg Starflower oil, pre-natal vits, 75mg aspirin and my two figs a day :wacko: Also been trying to drink lots of water as according to my FD book eggs and sperm are made mainly of water :shrug: I got my trans vag ultrasound through this morning. It isn't until the 20th October and I am possibly due the :witch: so that it going to be mighty uncomfortable :growlmad:

DANIELLE, it won't be uncomfy, because you will be celebrating a bfp!!! GL Hun!!! :dust:

Thanks ladies - my scan is in the morning, getting more freaked out the closer it gets - I'm not feeling confident at all :cry:

Been so busy this weekend - we've decorated the 2 bedrooms and the bathroom - not that I did much, mostly supervising :D

Good luck MrsM :thumbup:

Happy Anniversary Jenny :flower:

Sounds like you are doing really well Danielle - really hope it pays off!!!

Good luck for tomorrow Emma. Still waiting for my scan date :(

Emma I am not going to wish you luck hun because I KNOW you won't need it! You will be seeing that little bean wiggling and be getting all emotional about just how cute and bean like it looks! xxxx

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow Emma!! I also go in the morning for an appointment. I get to hear the heartbeat. I'll calm down after this one because I'll be more out of the woods and entering second trimester.

Oh Emma! :cry: I've written in your journal honey but I'm so very sorry!!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->