Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Hi Ladies! :wave: How are we all today?

UPDATE:SS 14DPO: Cramp-y. Fatigued. Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Slightly losing hope, but STILL hopeful as no :af:! Temps staying up, so I am not complaining. If I make it past today, my cycle is longer than last month. My LP however was 15days so I have one more day to beat that out. If I do, then I will test the next morning (Thursday.) Still not really much or anything that resembles past bfps, but not much resembling AF either. Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

It's not over until that monthly monster shows her face!

Nothing new to report here, I thought I had a possible implantation dip today but it turns out I mistakenly read a 7 for a 1 in my bleary sleep deprived state :haha:

Man, I was hoping you were going to report implant as well... I have nothing to report really either...

SS 15DPO: Fatigued. Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Losing any symptoms (well, except those that indicate AF coming) Trying to stay hopeful because... no :af:! Temps staying up, so I am not complaining. May try to test tomorrow if no AF tonight, just too nervous as I know that an irregular cycle now is due to the MC in July. It has only been 3 cycles so maybe things are not sorted out yet.... Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

I do that Danielle :dohh:

MrsM your chart looks really good!!!

Glad I'm not the only one Emma :haha:

MrsM you better let us know ASAP, this is getting tense!

New Jewellery created!

Have a nosey at my journal to see my cycle tracker bracelets!

I took a peek at your jewelry. They are pretty! I REALLY like the second one. :)

DANIELLE, I am going over to look as well.... I need something distracting... Calm my nerves, got anything????

Hi :hi: ALARICS, how are things??? Good to hear from you.

SS 16DPO: Fatigued. Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy. Irritable. Nervous.

Stalk my chart!!! Trying to stay hopeful... no :af:! So far, longer cycle, and 1 day longer DPO.... Maybe testing Friday is it. After Fri, if BFN, then I am planning on making appt as after an MC, anything could happen... Temps staying up though. If you have read my journal, before MC you know my cycles use to be 3 days AF every other month with confirmed OV monthly. Maybe I am returning to this? Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

FX MrsM!! hope this is it for you.

Danielle, your jewellery is beautiful wish i had the patience to do something productive like that.

Jenny just realised your due date is mine and OH anniversary :thumbup:

AFM getting sore boobs and underarm already looks like its going to be a painful couple of weeks

Amy your only 2 days behind me!

MrsM I really hope this is it hun :flower:

Jenny the second one is my favourite too!

AFM well felt really sick earlier with cramping but could be stress from all the hospital running about. Having to toilet train the pup from scratch as all the disruption with my Nan over the last few weeks has caused her to decide that it is okay to whizz wherever :wacko: Have ditched the puppy pads, re-installed the crate training and trying to persevere with her going outside - today hasn't been so bad with her actually, just hope it lasts!

see Danielle, we will be bump buddies :haha:

i did make up my temp for sunday though as it wasn't showing me as ovulating without it and I know I have

I'm off to my sisters tomorrow as she has bought some fireworks for Bonfire night and my mam has said she is bringing some wine for us to drink so I'm gonna have to come up with some excuses :wacko:

whats everyone else up to this weekend?

Doesn't look like this is it for me GILMORE, going to have to be strange occurance to get a BFP this cycle. As for you, the soreness sounds extra promising.... GL FXD! :dust:

DANIELLE, I hope you are feeling better. I bet that dog training will be a headache as well, but you can do it. How is Nan? I know that that was a very stressful time for you...

SS 17DPO:Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy. Irritable.

AFM...you can still stalk my chart, but... BFN!! I kinda figured a couple of days ago that the chances were slim, no sore bbs really did a trick on my hopefulness as with both previous PGs I had them and in fact is all I really ever get with PGs or AF. Still no:af: but temps are declining so I expect her soon. The LP is still longer this month, my cycle is longer thus far as well, the first one after MC was 41 days, so, maybe that will be a positive thing next cycle... YES! I am going in for December! I did make an appt with my doc for a check up on things but that is in 2 weeks. Any good plans for you all this weekend? Waiting patiently for anything... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

MrsM I still think your chart looks hopeful! Sorry about the bfn but it doesn't mean your out until that evil :witch: shows up!

Amy that would be awesome! :flower:

Well I had slight cramping on my left side earlier and yes the thought of implantation cramping did cross my mind, trying to keep positive but not too hopeful if you know what I mean. As for my Nan we have found out she is going to need 24 7 care which is really frustrating as when your chatting to her she seems fairly normal accept a little bit more confused. It is heart breaking seeing her this way :cry:

The pup is doing well, really pleased with how quickly she is picking it all up! Just hoping she doesn't stop once she gets bored :haha:

Off out to dinner tonight to celebrate my Nan-in laws 90th birthday!

Oh MrsM I'm sorry hun :hugs: You must have updated after I wrote my last post, I wasn't being insensitive :flower:

Amy how are you doing hun?

Well 10DPO and as I experienced my first symptom at 10DPO the time I fell pregnant I am not hopeful for this cycle - oh well onto the clomid!

Sore, still got a week to go so think its more from af on its way than being pregnant

Thanks Ladies!!! I thought I was in too!

No worries DANIELLE, I know you weren't!

How are you ladies holding up in here, I am going chart stalking in a couple of minutes....

AFM...Well, AF snuck in on me this weekend. She was roaring too. In fact, each one since MC has been progressively more rough. I am keeping my appt with my doc which is after Thanksgiving just to check things out as I haven't had an AF like that since I first got AF. I was put on BC to help that and regulate it. Not an option I am going for this time though so we shall see. Sorry that I was M.I.A on you all this weekend. The saddness that DW and I went through was rough and the internet was the last thing on my mind. As well, the cramps and flow was soooo very strong, I wasn't moving anyway. I am happy to say, that we have decided that we will try again regardless and move forwar dinto what looks like will be December! We just aren't to the point to take break yet. Since it is later, we will have some time to get the donations and shipments scheduled (you know I am a planner so I will start that work this week) and then we will get a few more tests ( have alot left as we wait to test) and get the ball rolling in a couple of weeks. Still alittle sad, but not as much and cramping has gone down quite a bit so, I am here! GL FXD!:dust: to you all in the TWW, and the act of :sex: Catch that Eggy!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->