Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Not much to report at the minute still just waiting although per usual not too hopeful i just think why should this month be any different, we're going to book appointments with the docs after the new year as we will be heading towards 2 years TTC.

How is everyone else doing?

Amy - your temps are going up, you just never know what might happen... :hugs:

AFM - I'm not doing too bad - still waiting for AF to return after my ERPC. My Temp has been up over the last 2 days, so not sure if I ov'd or not, I guess I'll find out in the next couple of days :shrug:

Although my OH told me last night that he doesn't want to try again for a while, so not sure where I belong at the moment :cry:

I've got my gynae appt next friday (18th) to talk about my PCOS, I'm not really sure what I should be asking for or about...

Any ideas anyone..?

AMY, those temps are staying up and already looking different than other charts that are overlayed. Head up hun, FXD! :dust:

PINK, so sorry that you don't know where you belong, I know you fit in here however, so no worries.... :hugs:

AFM...Not much on this end, CD4, By the evening yesterday spotting was all that I was doing and this morning, it is an even lighter spot so, she is on her way out! Already sent out requests for donations to be sent and so now, I just temp, chart, and wait.... GL FXD!:dust:

Emma I would firstly find out if your condition is causing your losses and what can be done about it. Then ask what the best way to proceed with your ttc journey would be.

As for your OH I would say that he is probably just saying it in a knee jerk reaction right now as he is scared you are both going to get hurt again and understandably he is trying to protect you. I know it is hard but try to focus on just the two of you for a bit, maybe book a short break away or even do more stuff like going on long walks together etc. He will come round.

Amy looking good hun! Keeping it all crossed!

Well spotting has continued so she should be here tomorrow :(

Yep, temperature has dropped by .05 today which is the lowest it has been past ovulation so I am expecting full :witch: by later today or tomorrow.

FF has marked ov - I'm 3 dpo. At least that gives me an idea of when af should arrive xx

Sorry about the spotting Danielle xxx

Looks like im next on the hit list, horrible migraine today which i normally get just before af so def not too hopeful

true im not out until af turns but the signs are there, you'll not get another update from me until Monday as I am on a long weekend now as its OH birthday tomorrow hope you all have lovely weekends

Well, AF is almost outta here, so I hope that I have held her off from you all long enough...

AFM...Still not much on this end, CD5, still lightly spotting, just a liner so I know she is on her way out by tonight! Moving right along for an OV likely at the end of the month or as early as the holiday this month. Donations lining up, temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Well she is here in full crampy force! Onto the clomid cycle, I WILL be getting a Christmas :bfp: :dance:

:hugs: Danielle sorry she showed her horrible ugly face :grr:

Bring on the clomid cycle...... :yipee:

Good Luck with the Clomid DANIELLE, sounding like you are on your way to a great Christmas gift!!! Sorry AF slipped in! :dust:

AFM...Still not much on this end, CD6, begin checking CM today. OPKs on Sunday. Woke this morning and AF seems to have left.... Moving right along for an OV. Hoping to OV in about 2 weeks and got 1st confirmation of donation shipment for the 18th. I have been on my vitamins since cycle #1 after MC and till going. I have been keepin gup with my eating and exercising and things are coming together for my Christmas gift! Donations lining up, temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Yay for a clomid cycle and hopefully you'll all get an amazing Christmas gift :dust:

hey ladies! Been away for a while but hope you dont mind me coming back to update you all. Got a BFP this morning so now a 4ww begins until i can find out if this is going to be a viable one or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->