Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

I would say though Clare - you chart looks pretty accurate although you weren't temping at the beigining of the cycle. When do you normally ovulate..?

I had a 47 day cycle this month - it was just one of those things - I didn't ovulate until CD33 :shrug:

Becca you'll be fine hun - although I can totally understand why your nervous :hugs:

Let us know how it goes...xx

This is the first month I've been charting, but even DH is starting to wonder where she is... and usually he isn't complaining if I'm not bleeding. So for him to worry about the length of this cycle is saying something.

Anything could have caused late ovulation, and your chart says you're 8dpo. I would perhaps give it a while longer.

Jenny I feel so bad for your poor friend, I know that our NHS gets a lot of bad press in the USA but no woman would ever be made to go without an ultrasound here in the UK, I think it is appalling that a country only allows those that can afford it basic level healthcare! I know that being dehydrated can severely lower the HCG readings, so that is a possibility. Perhaps you could introduce her to the miscarriage support forum on here? I found it invaluable when we lost sprout and I am sure she would be able to get any advice she would need.

Clare if you are temping and ovulation has been confirmed then it is doubtful you are pregnant just yet. Stress is usually a trigger in delaying ovulation or sometimes your body may just be having an 'odd' month.

Becca I am thinking of you my darling :hugs: Please let us know how you get on and well done on the weight loss :dance: xxx

Thanks girls leaving work at 3.30 so I have plenty of time.

Starving!! Hope I can make it less than a stone to lose by monday! I will be over the moon then.

xxx

Good Morning (here in D.C.) Ladies,

I don't know why, but I have been finding more TEAM 2012 baby threads since getting my :bfp:!!! I am still having a winter baby, as my EDD is 2/15/12 a "Love" baby. I think that I probably have read posts from many of you and you have read from me on other threads (I am soooo many), but here is a brief intro (also found in my journal at bottom of signature)

My wife and I have been trying to Conceive with Donor Sperm for over a year. I have an irregularly regular cycle (AF visits every other month) and so it has been a task with all the temping and charting, and sticks, etc. However, just a couple of weeks ago, I got that :bfp: in the oddest of ways. We have a daughter that is 8yo and hoping for a little bro.

I want to wish all the ladies still working towards that 2012 "Dragon" lots and lots and lots of :dust:

Thank you MrsMM, rate some of us are going we will be lucky to get 2013 babies! :haha:

xxx

Becca hush that is just the bad vibes talking ;) We will get there in 2012 or else I will be taking it up with the stork personally :haha: Becca don't starve yourself hun! Did you know that both apples and celery contain negative calories meaning they burn more then they contain! I am sure you will get to the under a stone mark hun :dance:

MrsM thanks for the support hun! I hope you have a very healthy and happy 7 and a bit months :hugs:

Jenny I feel so bad for your poor friend, I know that our NHS gets a lot of bad press in the USA but no woman would ever be made to go without an ultrasound here in the UK, I think it is appalling that a country only allows those that can afford it basic level healthcare! I know that being dehydrated can severely lower the HCG readings, so that is a possibility. Perhaps you could introduce her to the miscarriage support forum on here? I found it invaluable when we lost sprout and I am sure she would be able to get any advice she would need.

She should have gotten on Medicaid as soon as she found out she was pregnant. All pregnant women are provided with government healthcare if they need it. My SIL has both government medicaid and her own work insurance, that way she pays for absolutely nothing and the government doesn't pay what her health insurance picks up. And, the government also provides her with 4 gallons of milk a month and fruits and veggies. It's pretty nice. My hubby and I make too much combined, otherwise I would have gotten it as well. Some people just aren't aware of the pregnant program. We have a kids program as well. My niece gets milk and fruits and veggies from the government even though she is on my BIL insurance. But because my SIL and BIL aren't married yet, they qualify. The government over here takes care of kids and pregnant women, just nobody else, lol.. sad but true.

OMG ladies trying hard not to get excited as it could be anything but i think i may have just had a implantation bleed!!

just went to the toilet and wiped was washing my hands when TMI but felt some cm come out so went back into the cubicle to wipe it away and just looked at it out of habit and there was a slight pink smudge, so got another bit of loo paper and throughly checked to make sure there was nothing on it and when i wiped there was more of the same not alot just a smudge of pink

so now im trying not to get excited over it but think i'm failing badly at it!

oh and good luck becca thinking of you :hugs:

Thanks for the info Cajun, I was seriously wondering how such a western country could justify leaving those that cannot afford medical insurance to fend for themselves. It is just a shame that not everyone is aware of it! Can't believe your 18 weeks already!!! Almost half way now hun xxx

Jenny... I'm so sorry your friend is going through this... it's really really tough! Because the minute you get that BFP you life changes! (Well you would know having had a little boy!! :D)

Having suffered two miscarriages, I just wanted to add that I agree with Pink... the following - it'll happen in time - at least you can fall pregnant - this one wasn't to be etc etc isn't remotely helpful, it just makes you angry and sad! BUT.... if you let her know that you are there for her and happy to talk about anything she needs to, I'm sure she'll appreciate that! She will feel empty inside for a while.... and it's hard to fill that void. You're an awesome friend by already going to the ER to be with her! :hugs:

Magpies... Huge congrats on the weightloss and good luck for today!!! :hugs:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.... hope it's a very good thing Amy!!! :dust: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Becca hush that is just the bad vibes talking ;) We will get there in 2012 or else I will be taking it up with the stork personally :haha: Becca don't starve yourself hun! Did you know that both apples and celery contain negative calories meaning they burn more then they contain! I am sure you will get to the under a stone mark hun :dance:

MrsM thanks for the support hun! I hope you have a very healthy and happy 7 and a bit months :hugs:

I just prefer being pessemistic these days rather than optimistic!

I'm not starving myself, making sure I eat something, even if it is just fruit!

xxx

Good luck gilmore, hope this is it for you!

It's sad really, Fiesty. Most people don't know they would qualify or they are too proud to go on the government bill. I have many friends who have used the medicaid, and I think they get better care than I do with my private insurance! My SIL has had like 4 scans and she is only 13 weeks, she didn't have to pay a cent. I had one and had to pay for it to the tune of $250. I think my insurance may reimburse me, but geez... that was ridiculous. All you need to get on the medicaid is to make less than $35K a year, I believe, might be a little lower but not much. That's about what my SIL makes and she got it, she thought I would get it too. But if you are married, unless you have a one income household, you are pretty screwed. So, anyway.. there's the info and I hope if anyone reads this and wonders if they should get on it.. I say a big YES!

Amy thats fab news!! Excited for you!!

Thanks for the well wishing...
xxx

thanks ladies its so hard not to get my hopes up its still a week before i'm due on i know if it isn't my month i'll probably crash harder than i have any other month i'm just trying to think logically of why there was a pink smudge but can't come up with anything else.

Oh Amy thats exciting :happydance: - I hope this is it!!!

AFM - the :witch: is causing havoc - I'm in so much pain :cry: just want to curl up in bed and cry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->