Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Thank you MrsMM, rate some of us are going we will be lucky to get 2013 babies! :haha:

xxx

No way!! 2012 babies are booming! I have a feeling this will be a largely populated :bfp: thread before long. I have been on numerous threads and there are soooo many with 2012 babies. Hang in there, we are only on those February 2012 babies right now, it is likely your bean is waiting around a few more weeks to be a Pisces like me!!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

FIESTY FIDGET -

Thank you, I have a journal that we are hoping we can keep up to date along the journey. Feel free to stop on in any time for inspiration or even quirky craziness as I am sure, my growing family will be providing.

GILMORE85 - I hope this is it for you!! Sounds promising!!! :dust::dust:

Hey ladies! Thanks for the support and love for my friend. Introducing her to this forum is a great idea, and I think I will do that today. I told her last night to call me if she wanted someone to cry with or just sit with. I'm pretty sure I'll get that call today as she is so so devastated. She did apply for medicaid, but the paperwork has not went through yet. I'm not sure why it's taking her so long to get coverage. It is retroactive though, so I don't know why she didn't get a sonogram.

Becca, congrats on your weight loss!! I recently lost 35 pounds myself. I need to lose a few more, but I'm happy with where I am right now. It definitely takes determination and hard work.

Gilmore, I hope that was implantation bleeding. I have my fingers crossed for you!!

I also have a general question for everyone on here. Do you think it's necessary that I chart my bbt? My cycles are like clockwork. The morning of cd28 (which is always a Friday) :witch: always arrives. Should I just assume that I'm ovulating on cd14 like I am now, or is it highly possible that I'm not ovulating then?

Amy, FX'd this is it for you!

Becca, thinking of you hun :hugs:

Emma, :witch: is evil, shall I take my club to her? :grr:

Jenny, I would say you might want to try charting as you may not be ovulating on CD14. It will confirm if you are or not.

Jenny - I think it's an individual decision, some people don't want the bother with it all, whilst others like to know exactly what's going on with their bodies - it definitely gives me reassurance

Ladies I've made some glitter text - although it's not great I don't really know about these things

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt7383823fltt.gif

Here's the link (need to remove the spaces)
[url]https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt7383823fltt.gif[/url]

Already stole the glitter text from your sig :rofl:

Oi, :witch: come here :grr:

Hey ladies! Thanks for the support and love for my friend. Introducing her to this forum is a great idea, and I think I will do that today. I told her last night to call me if she wanted someone to cry with or just sit with. I'm pretty sure I'll get that call today as she is so so devastated. She did apply for medicaid, but the paperwork has not went through yet. I'm not sure why it's taking her so long to get coverage. It is retroactive though, so I don't know why she didn't get a sonogram.

That is terrible. Sometimes you just have to stay on it to get any progress when it comes to insurance. I have been dealing with my insurance for over 2 weeks now and I finally got it all sorted out, but I had to be a real pest.

I also have a general question for everyone on here. Do you think it's necessary that I chart my bbt? My cycles are like clockwork. The morning of cd28 (which is always a Friday) :witch: always arrives. Should I just assume that I'm ovulating on cd14 like I am now, or is it highly possible that I'm not ovulating then?

OMG!!! Totally should chart. I think that cycles although regularly on time, still have shorter and longer time because some months are shorter than others and 2012 is going to be a leap year. CHART. Keep track. I totally ovulated this cycle quicker than usual and my chart helped.

Emma I am sorry hun, I too was in agony yesterday and Tuesday. I will be going to the GP and enquiring about a referral to be checked for endometriosis as my family is rife with it and each :witch: is just getting more painful. I also experience discomfort/pain during sex, extreme tiredness and I know that my cycles without clomid are hugely irregular, I don't seem to ovulate. Loving the glitter ;)

Becca glad to see your making sure your food levels are topped up :thumbup: I used to crash diet a lot in my mid teens and I always ended up putting on more weight then I lost due to splurging, I hope you didn't think I was being condescending for telling you not to starve yourself? I can assure you I just had your best interests at heart - losing the weight but remaining healthy so that :bfp: can soon be yours!

Feisty I hope you get your referral soon. It must be no fun dealing with pain all the time. I'm sorry you have to go through that. Hopefully when you get your referral they can do something to help you out. :)

Hospital fucked me over, so mad. Got to wait for another appointment now, could be months. Fed up and angry!

xx

Danielle - you should definitely see your doctor about having endometriosis, those signs sound classic :hugs:

I agree with MM, I used to have 28 day periods like clockwork, so I assumed that I ovulated on CD14 but then I charted and realised that I o on CD 18 and have a 10 day LP. Charting taught me a lot about my body.

Becca, I am sorry that your are going through all this. It is not fair :growlmad:

I lost it in the hospital, ended up in hysterics, I was so upset and angry.

I just walked out of the room and had to leave.

So embarassing, I hope they let me book another appointment.

xxx

Becca - I'm sure they'll understand, it's a very emotive thing and it probably happens a lot. I'm so sorry they messed you around - hopefully you'll get an appointment for your next cycle - when you'll have lost even more weight and be closer to your goal. You will get there Hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->