Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

hey ladies! Been away for a while but hope you dont mind me coming back to update you all. Got a BFP this morning so now a 4ww begins until i can find out if this is going to be a viable one or not.

:happydance: Congrats honey, I hope this is your forever baby. The 4ww will be hardest of all :hugs: please keep us updated!

Thanks all will keep everyone informed. Just trying to decide where to go from here and if i need to ring the recurrent MC people/EPU or the doctors . . .

Congrats Hunny - I'm so pleased for you :happydance:

If it was me I would contact both and see what they say

Hope this is your rainbow xxx

Congratulations hun, I am really hoping this is a super sticky one :dance:

I'm with Emma, I would ring both and see what they say xxx

Thanks all will ring the doctors tomorrow and see what they say and take it from there i guess. Going to ASDA tonight to get a digi test or two

RAZ CONGRATS!!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

I think it is a good idea to get an appt with the recurr MC docs as soon as you can Hun!!

AFM...Still not much on this end, CD9, had a very long busy weekend. Got everything lined up, donations are scheduled and ready for delivery, doc appt for IUI set as well... Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend... I'm continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

:rofl: Have you found that first tri dragged and now second is rushing by? How is it all going? x

1st tri didn't really drag to be honest! Think it's flying by as I've been occupied with work and stuff!

Congratulations Razcox!
Really hope this is your forever baby!
xx

Soon we will have a new addition in the thread RACHAEL, YAY!

AFM...Not much on this end, anxious, CD10. Everything is planned and got days off work for donation appts, so just waiting for it all to come together. Continuing to get vitamins in, exercise, and eat good. I am anxious to try for the biggest Christmas gift I've ever received! :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Are you feeling kicks yet Rachael? They're the best!!

Good luck ladies! Fingers x'd for you all!

Feeling flutters and popping which are gradually getting stronger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->