Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Awesome! It just keeps getting better. Everyone says they get so uncomfortable later on when the baby kicks really strong, but I loved it. Soon OH will be able to feel the kicks with you.

Sounds amazing ladies! Can't believe how far along you both are already!

Awesome, flutters, kicks, the joys of the 2nd Trimester RACH and ALARICS!!!! :flowers: I cannot wait!!!

DANIELLE, how are you today?

AFM...Not much on this end, anxious, CD11. First donations begin on CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21.... Thanksgiving threw it off a little, but my OV days have been CD17, 18, and 21 and the average of the three is CD19. Watching my chart closely and willing to squeeze in more donations if they become avail.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Stressed! Were about £400 short on bills this month and car tax is also due on the 30th :cry: Not good right before Christmas!

Hopefully I will get a :bfp: to cheer us up!

Have decided to mimic the bedding schedule from our only lucky month and fingers crossed it will work!

Good luck feisty!

I can't wait for proper kicks so OH can feel them too! Also can't wait to find out if baby is Pink or Blue so I can go shopping :rofl: 3 weeks on Friday :D

Oooo wish there was a like button Rachael ;)

Have told myself I will not buy a single item for baba this time round until at least 15 weeks! Way too painful having to store gorgeous little shoes and outfits if things don't go according to plan!

Well have just had a morning weigh in and I have lost 2.5lbs :dance: I know that most of this is post period weight BUT it is a step in the right direction! I did attempt to do a workout this morning but failed miserably due to lack of motivation :wacko: I will walk the dog later and walk over to the hospital so that will be some exercise at least! I am also working all day tomorrow and Monday rushing round a surgery so that should also help! I hope to lose the weight by 14th December, I know there isn't a lot to lose but it isn't anything to do with TTC more to enable me to splure guilt free over Christmas ;)

Congrats on the gender scan Rachael! Do you any feelings about what it is?

Great job on the weight loss Danielle. :)

Well done on the weight loss! Was meant to be back on the diet bandwagon as of monday but thats been put on the back burner now. Just trying to eat healthy so i dont put on any weight i dont need to.

The guy next to me at work keeps bringing in cheese and pickle sandwhichs for lunch and the smell of the pickle is AWFUL and making me feel sick :nope: Just wanted to share as i cant tell him that!

WOW RAZ, sounds like that is going to cause you to tell him sooner rather than later that the smell is killin you!! GL!

DANIELLE, CONGRATS on the weight loss. Do you use myfitnesspal.com? I have been on there for a little over a year, there are quite a few BNB girls on there as a matter of fact. You should try it.... Keep up the good work.

AFM...Getting more anxious as I am looking at my chart form as it has in the past 2 cycles. Donations are right around the corner and I am ready! CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21.... Then enjoy my holiday eating, and worry about the DPO afterwards!! I have CD23 on standby.... Watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Thanks for that MrsM, I haven't used it before but will definitely look into it!

I have gone on two walks today, one to the post office and one to the hospital. The dog didn't get walked as I ran out of time but I feel that I have at least got some exercise.

Working all day tomorrow and monday :( Not looking forward to it but we desperately need the cash!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving celebrations MrsM xxx

I use MyFitnessPal too - it's great :thumbup:

Glad to hear you're feeling queasy Razcox :haha:

Enjoy thanksgiving Mrs M x

AFM - had my hospital appointment today, update in my journal, and it seemed fairly positive better than I expected. Hoping that we can move on soon and start TTC again.

PINK, just took a peek, I hope that youw ill be moving forward with TTC soon as well!!!

DANIELLE, if you join, my screen name is maiaj! GL!

AFM...Well, for some reason, I don't have the anxiousness today... I have donations beginning early Monday morning! CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21 here we come!!! So far OV is holding off good, I am hoping that I OV on CD18/19 and don't need the standby delivery on CD23. I would be 1DPO on Thanksgiving day! Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Any good plans for the weekend Lovely Ladies??

Emma glad that you got some much needed answers hun :hugs:

Day from hell is finally over and I am off to drown my sorrows in Malibu whilst knitting, I am hard-core!

Always! Welcome to the group Faythe :dance: There are only a handful of us still ttc left so you will be a welcome addition! x

Always! Welcome to the group Faythe :dance: There are only a handful of us still ttc left so you will be a welcome addition! x

Phew! :flower:

Just a little about me - I'm 24 and DF is 30 (31 next week, bless him!) and we've been TTC our first for just over a year. Recently been using a CBFM but not getting peaks on it so now trying OPK's and hoping that my body is actually working.

Other than that I have a moonstone that I wear (usually tucked in my bra) that one of my lovely TTC buddies (now got a BFP) sent me :kiss:

How's everyone today? x

Well we are gearing up for ovulation (currently CD10) and I have the task of seducing DH tonight as desperately trying to mirror bedding schedule from my only successful cycle. Shouldn't usually be a problem but the clomid has made me super Biatch today (see Journal) so not sure if he is going to be in the mood - I unfortunately know that if I get turned down by him I may literally explode in anger :blush: Not good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->