Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Haha have you got the rage? Tell him he has no choice in the matter! :haha:

I'm on CD9 and not a sniff off an OPK getting dark. The lines from yesterday and today and barely visable so I'm just waiting to see how they progress this cycle and if I do actually ovulate!

Does Clomid give you mood swings, then? :wacko:

:lol: If I told DH he had to then he would possibly not be able to :haha:

I am forgoing the OPK this cycle and just relying on BBT to confirm ovulation.

The clomid has given me manic moodswings! One minute I am so happy I could actually weep and the next I am so upset I could just break down. Usually I just feel angry and frustrated though :blush:

You could just drag him into the bedroom and work your magic? :winkwink:

He can be your sub for the night :haha:

Oh gosh! I didn't realise it could make your mood a bit mad. I hope he doesn't put up too much of a fight tonight and GL! :hugs:

Wooo! Got everything crossed for you hon :hugs:

I've managed to lose another 4lbs this week so am really pleased :happydance:

Well done on the weight loss hun that is awesome!

Well have gone down with a cold AND got caught speeding today :( Not a happy day :wacko:

Thank you!

Oh no - what did you get caught doing? DF got caught doing 73 in a 60 and got 3 points.

I think I was doing 37 in a 30 zone and it was by a traffic cop with a gun. Although I don't condone speeding I was a bit peeved as it was 9.30am on a Sunday morning so roads were dead and they parked right at the top of a hill knowing that it takes a few seconds for the car to slow down after it naturally speeds up once the inertia of the hill has levelled out :growlmad: Obviously my local police force need some money :wacko:

I would rather pay a fine and do the course then accept the points. It just makes me so mad that the people that regularly drive whilst on their phone, do 40 in a 30 zone and over-take when they shouldn't never get caught!

It's sods law hun. Takes the mick really and you'd think they'd just have a quiet word rather than anything else :wacko:

DANIELLE, yay for that Green light! FXD!:dust:

Welcome FAYTHE!!! GL :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart.... CD16, OV is definitely approaching... Donationations Tomorrow morning, early!!! CD17, CD18, CD20, and CD23 here we come!!! My cervix has also begun to soften and move. CM is looking good. I was hoping not to OV until CD18/19 and so far so good so I won't complain if OV starts any time this week!! FXD! I have been on my green tea, grapefruit juice, vitamins, eating, and sleep. Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Thank you.

CD12 and my OPK's are still super faint :wacko:

Keep at it hun, they will soon darken!

Well CD12 today and I am worried I may have ovulated early. We still have our bases covered :sex: wise but I just have it in my head that sticking to the same bedding schedule as August 2010 will bring us that :bfp: Completely know it is irrational but I just can't help it :wacko:

Keep at it hun, they will soon darken!

Well CD12 today and I am worried I may have ovulated early. We still have our bases covered :sex: wise but I just have it in my head that sticking to the same bedding schedule as August 2010 will bring us that :bfp: Completely know it is irrational but I just can't help it :wacko:

It's not irrational hon. Keep hold of that thought and keep smiling :hugs:

Hey ladies! I hope all is well. I had a sonogram today to measure everything with the baby and check the progress. It turns out that, I am team blue. I paid an arm and a leg to find out early what I was having, and they were wrong. We're excited, it was just a big shock. :)

FAYTHE, it's ok, OV is approaching, they will darken. BD to cover your fertile bases. :dust:

FF, I think that is a good plan, not crazy at all... keep at it! :dust:

ALARICS, that is sooo awesome! Oh no for paying and they end up being wrong, but now you know... awesome :flower:

AFM...Stalk my chart.... CD17, Another donation in about 2 hours! 2 down 3 to go!!! CD17, CD18, CD20, and CD23 here we come!!! CM is looking good still and softcups are working lovely! Hoping I OV tonight or tomorrow! FXD! Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Alaricsmom! wow, thats shocking that you paid all that money and they were wrong!
But congrats on Team Blue! Does he have a name, now that he's not Lyla?!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"