Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Faythe good job on the base covering :thumbup:

Need to seduce the hubby tonight and it actually looks like I may be in with a chance! I am getting a :bfp: before Christmas!

Good PMA - That's what we like to see. Just give him the 'come hither' look :winkwink:

We don't have a name yet. I love the name Liam, but DH doesn't so much like it. He did say during the sonogram that I may get my Liam after all. I felt horrible because when the lady said boy I started crying. I couldn't stop. I know it was 99% hormones...haha. The sonogram technician sure did get a good laugh out of me. I'm so excited to have another boy, I had just bought tons of clothes already and fabric for the bedding. It can't be returned because it had to be cut for me to buy it. I'm happy now. I took back some clothes and bought a few boy items. DS is a little confused as he's only three and we've been telling him for almost a month now that this was a girl and her name was Lyla. He doesn't like that he won't have Lyla anymore.

Welcome Faythe :hi:

Hope you ladies are well xx

Loving the PMA Danielle :thumbup: xxx

royally messed up on the schedule I was supposed to bed CD13 but accidentally bedded CD12 instead Trying not to get too disheartened about it but I really had it in my head that an exact mirror of bedding schedule from our lucky month would result in Oh well, still have the chance to bed CD15.

Lost another 1.5lbs though :dance:

Good job with the weight loss!! Keep up all the good work.

Don't worry, one small change in the schedule, will just make you make sure to follow the schedule better from here out. I think all is still going to produce that BFP for Christmas!!! :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart.... CD18, Ok, donations are tiring me and my chart doesn't indicate OV yet, so, next donation is CD20, and CD23!!! Could have missed the surge with the OPK as my CM is now creamy, but my temp hasn't dropped so I will assume I am still fertile. Hoping I OV tonight! FXD! Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

royally messed up on the schedule I was supposed to bed CD13 but accidentally bedded CD12 instead Trying not to get too disheartened about it but I really had it in my head that an exact mirror of bedding schedule from our lucky month would result in Oh well, still have the chance to bed CD15.

Lost another 1.5lbs though :dance:

Well done on the loss! What's your goal?

CD13 and still my OPK's are virtually invisible :shrug:

Trying to get down to 117lbs before the 21st December so that I can splurge over Christmas :blush: Due to my curves I always find it difficult to keep me weight below 119lbs but I usually make an extra special effort at this time of year ;)

I usually ovulate CD17 with clomid so I know we still have a while to go yet!

Faythe when do you usually ovulate? x

I have no idea and don't even know if I do. Which is why I'm using OPK's as I couldn't get a peak on my CBFM :(

How tall are you hon?

I am wee at only 5ft and half an inch :flower: BUT I know from the wrist calculator thingy that my skeletal frame is classed as Medium so I have long given up the hope of ever being a stick :haha:

Are you using BBT hun? The only reason I ask is that DH and I wasted 6 months ttc last year and it turned out I wasn't ovulating :dohh: BBT confirms that you ovulate so is very handy for keeping track!

Is that using a thermometer? If so, no I don't.

Worth temping next month to confirm what I already suspect?

Awww I feel like a giant at 5'5 hehe!

Definitely worth temping as you have been trying for so long you can take your 'evidence' to the GP and get the ball rolling!

A cheap one will be fine, you just need to make sure that it displays to point two decimal places ie 34.65 as most only display 34.6 which is no good for BBT. Hope this helps!

i brought mine online for about £3, its a baby mad one :)

I got mine from ebay :thumbup:

Well back from fertility appointment, we were advised to allow a minimum of 2 hours so we paid out a small fortune for 3 hours in the car park and was back after 30 minutes :(

I tried giving her my cycle dates (the letter requested I bring them along) but she said it wasn't needed :shrug: Apparently DH SA wasn't as okay as we were told by his GP and so she has requested another one. I have to be booked in for a HSG and once it is confirmed that I have no blockages she will look at the different medications to keep me ovulating. I was told by the GP that the NICE guidelines state that using clomid for anything over 12 cycles dramatically increases the risk of cancer whereas she has said that based on her clinical assessment it is fine :wacko: If no joy with the clomid I will be prescribed injectables (presumably the same used for IVF? :shrug:)

She was very to the point and although nice she didn't offer me any assurances. I know I shouldn't expect to be mollycoddled but lots of ladies say that their FS are wonderful and tell them that they will do everything medically possible to ensure they will be parents. I am trying to focus on the fact that I have my HSG procedure scheduled but I can't help but worry that she is going to fob us off with the clomid if the HSG comes back clear.

Sorry the FS was a bit blunt and not over helpful Feisty Fidget :hug: its the nature of the NHS that it varies HUGELY depending on where you are the level or care you get. My FS (not the MC people) wasnt over nice either and was a pain to get hold of. Despite lots of phone calls i have not heard a word about DH SA test, my scans or blood tests done at the end of July and the waiting list for IVF. As it happens i am now pregnant again but thats beside the point, its just rude for them not to return a phone call.

I sometimes wonder what would happen if we were suddenly willing to pay, i bet then it would be a whole different story

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->