Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

How has everyone been? It's been so quiet in here. I had to re-activate my old account and shut down my new one because of some rule I didn't know about. So, I'm back to my old user name. :)

:hi:

I'm still hanging about sending :dust: and wishing :bfp: thoughts to you all!

:flower:

Still plodding along here just waiting for the :witch: to arrive so I can concentrate on next cycle, I ovulated later than usual so got no chance this month.

Still plodding along here just waiting for the :witch: to arrive so I can concentrate on next cycle, I ovulated later than usual so got no chance this month.

Sorry about the late O. I hope af shows up on time for you so you can move on quickly. :hugs:

MrsM!?!?!?! Congrats! How very exciting for you!! :) :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations MrsM :happydance: sending you lots of sticky vibes :dust:

I'm still here - in limbo land - :hi: AF is here at the moment and I guess we'll wait and see what happens around OV time :shrug:

Sorry about the long cycle Amy :hugs: xx

ALARICS I have been hanging around here too. Went through a rough week with the due date of my angel and wasn't on quite as much but (read in journal).....

Yes ladies, that is a :bfp: Thank you so much for your well wishes!

Update... Doc appt went well, as I thought, I am Pregnant! So far so good, set up for appts starting 2nd week of March, I should be about 7 weeks then. Due date until a dating scan is 10.25.12 which is what I suspected. I am now just cautiously in the TWW to scan.... All seems well, progressing.... I have begun to get a couple more symptoms too. Although early, I am thinking to create a ticker... Still early so I am just hoping for a Sticky Bean!!!

Oh honey.... that's beautiful news!! Congrats to you and your wife!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
:yipee:

:dust: for a happy and healthy pregnancy!!! xxxx

:wohoo: Huge Congrats to you and your wife and wishing you lots luck and hoping this is a sticky bean :dance:

AFM: mahoosive temp drop this morning so looks like she will make an appearance at somepoint today. To be honest I quite liked this month as I wasn't worrying about what every little twinge was, feel quite refreshed, it will all change again this month though lol

GILMORE No!!! We will NOT accept AF into your cycle!!! STAY AWAY :af: :dust:

Thanks MUMMYCAT

AFM... Not much, just hanging in till we can get the scan in March. DW would like to get a few digis to help me keep piece of mind and watch the weeks increase... I think we are going to get some this evening while DD is at karate. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful weekend, full of preparing for baby, :sort TWWs, sex: :test: and :bfp:s :dust::dust:

looks like she is making me wait another day :grr: hope she stays away till sunday as i am meeting up with the inlaws tomorrow and I get really bad PMS lol

looks like she is making me wait another day :grr: hope she stays away till sunday as i am meeting up with the inlaws tomorrow and I get really bad PMS lol

Do you get really bad PMS because you meet with them?? :haha::haha: I hope she waits for you too. :)

I had a fetal growth scan today. Elam is around 6 lbs. The measurements could be a pound over or under. They always said Alaric was a little big at this time, but he was only 7 lb 1 oz at birth. Everything is going great. I just can't stop peeing...:haha: He's really really good at kicking my bladder.

Congratulations MrsM! So happy for you and your DW! :yipee:
Sending you lots of sticky dust! :dust:

Hi to everyone else :hi:
xx

Hi ladies,
My last depo injection was december 2009 so ran out march 2010. My partner and I met Jan 2010, have never used contraception (really want a brother/sister for my 5 yr old.) I have been taking pre conception supplements since December and last month went to doctor who had my day 5 blood hormone doo-dah test done which came back normal. Also last month tried ovulation predictor kits which showed I definitely did ovulate.
Partner has now agreed to go to his GP to have his swimmers checked. :happydance: Anyone in similar situation or have any advice? Thanking you muckly xx

Do you get really bad PMS because you meet with them?? :haha::haha: I hope she waits for you too. :)

yeah i probably do lol, she turned up on the saturday but it was ok didn't PMS or cramps or anything she was just there when i went to the bathroom xx

How is everyone?? :)

Only 21 days until C-Section! My sleepless nights have pretty much kicked in. I've been catching up on some reading in the wee early hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->