Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Hi :wave:

im doing ok the witch has gone so preparing to :sex: been feeling sick on and off this week so hoping that goes quickly or it may end up another month without a good timed effort. on another note tomorrow it will be officially 2 years since we started trying

so how are all you lovely ladies? faythe noticed you are 10 weeks when is your scan due or have you had it already? xx

Not yet my lovely. I have my MW appt on Tuesday so will hopefully get my scan date through afterwards :)

xx

So excited for you hope you get it then!

Jenny only 21 days to go!!! WOW where has the time gone doesnt feek like 5 mins ago since you got your :bfp:

I'm getting excited for sure. I thought I was in labor the other night, but it turns out I was a little dehydrated. You're coming along quickly. Ten weeks already!!! :)

Aww not long now Jenny :)

Well the healthy eating hasn't been all that healthy recently :( I had a photo taken of me at work yesterday and I could have cried. Because I am classed by calculation as a medium skeletal frame a few added lbs makes me look a lot heftier then I am. I am actually still within my healthy BMI range but I am finding at 26 that relaxed muscle looks even worse then it did in my early 20s (AKA bingo wings :gun:) So am trying to lose 10lbs to take me to the lighter ideal BMI then my current middle one.

Thanks to the wonderful MrsM I am using my fitness pal and will probably start a weight loss journal on here, unfortunately I can't go mad as 8dpo atm but once the :witch: arrives exercise will definitely increase!

Hope all bumps are moving along nicely x

I hear my fitness pal is great!! I have a lot of friends who use it. I'm sure you'll get to your goal weight soon! I completely understand/agree with the things change after 20. I'm 26 also and realizing everyday how big of a difference a few years makes. FX'd that the :witch: won't even arrive this month. :hugs:

It looks like Elam might come sooner than 20 days. I had to go to L&D today due to increased blood pressure. The nurse there told me she thought my Dr. might want to go ahead and do the c-section this week since it did raise, and he would be fine if born now. After laying down for awhile, the pressure decreased, but she said to check in with my Dr. on Monday morning.

Jenny how do you feel about Elam arriving early? If you would prefer to wait would complete bed rest bring your blood pressure into safe limits or would it be impossible to do because of Alaric?

Big :hugs: to you xxx

Bed rest would be close to impossible with Alaric, but I could manage if I had to. I would not be upset at all if he came next week. I'm almost full term. On Friday I'll be 37 weeks. I'd probably rather wait until Friday to do a c-section if my Dr. did decide to do one this week, but I'd be fine with whatever he decides. The most important thing to me is that Elam is healthy. If my bp won't stay down while pregnant, I'd rather go ahead with the c-section. I'll be happy with whatever happens in these next 18.5 days....as long as I get his bed set up before...:haha:

MrsM - I'm sooo sorry for your loss :hugs: to you and your wife xxx

Oh MrsM I am so sorry :hugs:

Jenny your have to sweet talk DH into putting a rush order on the crib :haha:

Spotting at 11dpo got my hopes up, along with veiny/sore boobs, aversion to certain foods, extreme fatigue and food tasting just plain odd but spotting has come back after some exercise so figure the evil cow is once again here to rain on my flipping parade :cry:

Thanks lovelies, just trying to adjust to the fact that I am obviously not meant to be a Mum in my twenties :(

Oh MrsM :cry:
I am so sorry for you and your wife :hugs:
Rest in peace Angel :angel:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member