Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Danielle, don't give up hope just yet. Today I learned of a friend who randomly got pregnant after a few years of trying. You never know when it can happen. I really wish I could help you. My heart genuinely aches for you. If I were close to you I'd :cry: with you. :hugs:

Oh no... MrsM I'm so sorry for your loss! I hope you and your wife are okay! :hugs:

Danielle, keeping everything crossed for you that it happens soon! :hugs:

Danielle I'm not giving up on you yet you have loads of time left in the twenties! How you feeling this morning?

Gilmore is right! You do have plenty of time in your 20s!! My bp has been perfect. Today he was taking practice breaths on the sonogram. It was cute. :) I'm a little nervous right now though because my Dr is going on vacation next week. I really want him to be the one to do my surgery.

Will you be able to wait until he is back from holiday?

Feeling still quite crappy about it all to be honest, it just feels like I should be able to do something about it but obviously I can't :(

Trying to get out of my funk but struggling a bit at the moment :wacko:

Big :hugs: Danielle, you never know what is round the corner. I still think it'll happen before you hit 30 xx

Thanks hun, I just know that I can't keep actively trying for much longer because it is tearing me apart and as much as I try to not let it take over it does :( NTNP wouldn't really result in a :bfp: because DH has such a low drive that we would be lucky to have :sex: once a month and the chances of it being in my fertile time would be slim to nil and then the quality of them (brewing for a month) would be terrible.

If I was told I couldn't conceive naturally but I could go on the IVF list then I could actually bare it but to be told that I probably need IVF but have to wait 4 years just seems so cruel. We have even loosely discussed moving to a PCT that does offer IVF to under 30s but my Nans health has gotten so poor that some family members don't think she is going to last the year :cry: My Nan pretty much brought me up so for me this is on a par with losing a parent :(

So sorry Danielle. :hugs: I know this has to be difficult.

In response to your question, as long as everything goes smoothly, and I don't go into labor on my own, I'll be able to wait for him. He set me up with two appointments at the hospital next week for observation to check my blood pressure and Elam's stress level. So long as everything is good we'll go on with the scheduled March 23rd.

coming to the end of yet another cycle, how are you my lovely not long left!!

was really bloated yesterday but not so much today, my temps are still high but they dont usually drop until 11DPO so will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings

Fingers crossed they stay nice and high for a bfp :hugs:

I'm still here - don't know my arse from my elbow, what's up and what's down.... But I'm here :wacko:

Trying not to think about anything really. I want to TTC again, but then I don't.... I'm planning my best friends Hen Do - going to Cyprus in 7 weeks - and have finally booked my flights - but now I'm thinking what if (?!?!) We only DTD once in my fertile period - 2 days before OV, so I'm not in with a great chance but also not completely out.... We go for our first bridemaid dress fitting in 3 weeks.... So now is not really the time to be falling pregnant, but then that's what I really want....

See.... don't know my arse from my elbow....

Amy - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :flower:

Faythe - :hi:

Jenny - Look at you, about ready to pop!!!

Lots of love ladies xx

Sound like your brain is a bit pickled hon. Just go with the flow and what ever feels right :hugs:

Cyprus huh? I hope you have a fab time! x

I'm hopeful for you this cycle Gilmore. :)

Hang in there Pink! If you do fall pregnant you'll look super cute in your bridesmaid dress. :)

Danielle, good luck with this cycle. :hugs:

Faythe, you're moving along quickly! Almost out of your first trimester! :)

AFM, I'm hanging in there. I was dehydrated Saturday, so that put me in L&D with regular contractions. They stopped after IV fluids. I've been on bed rest this week, but I'm thankfully off of it now. Only 8 more days until my c-section. My Dr. did tell me yesterday that he might consider moving my section back a few days if I want him to. I might just take him up on that offer. The end is near!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->