Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Here I am... with my pom poms!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Awesome news... a brilliant problem to have with regards to hen do! :thumbup:

Gilmore (I think it's Amy?) your temps are looking good honey! Keeping everything crossed for this month for you!

AlaricsMom.. not long now till you meet little Elam! :yipee: keep hydrated honey! :hugs:

Congratulations!!! :wohoo:

As for me (yes its Amy :winkwink:) temps have started to drop so expecting af to arrive in the next few days.

Congratulations Pink! :dance:
I am so so happy for you, Hun, I trully hope this bean is a sticky one.
xx

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKK! That is awesome news hun :dance: I hope that you are going to be monitored very closely?

Amy :hugs: I hope she doesn't show!

Sorry I seem MIA it's just so quiet in here that my replies keep dropping off the first search page of my threads and I keep forgetting to check :wacko:

I swear I am just a whisker away from jacking it all in, I can't bare this much longer! I think Amy and I are the last two within this group still waiting and it is just too disappointing each month to go through the stress and pain of it all for nothing. I know I can't mentally switch to NTNP so am seriously considering quitting all together for the foreseeable future :cry: The toxic mess that is LTTTC is starting to spill over into my 'normal' life and I am turning into the person that just wants to hide under the duvet and never come out :(

congrats pink! :)
feisty, I am lurking but you have me too :hugs: What animal year is 2013? ;)

2013 is the year of the snake

:hugs: Danielle it all seems a bit pointless at the minute doesnt it

:hugs: it breaks my heart to read posts like that Danielle... because I just want to wave a magic wand and poof... you're pregnant. It is simply not fair that lovely people who so badly want a baby struggle and others who aren't interested fall pregnant on a one night stand :grr:

Perhaps a break is what you need as you seem emotionally drained! :shrug: :hugs: Maybe it'll be the break you need and will do you good??

Oh hun, I really don't know what to say. My heart breaks for you. I agree about a break. Might do you the world of good emotionally. Maybe also book a weekend away or something. Pamper yourself and relax

:hugs:

xx

Thanks my lovelies :flower:

Also got the bad news today that if we suffer another miscarriage I won't be eligible for NHS IVF :cry:

I am considering limiting my time on the internet as it just seems to get me down so wondering if making a small change like that may help :wacko:

why wouldnt you be eligible if you have another miscarriage?

Why wouldn't you be elgible? I have a friend that had 11 mc and still got ivf and she had her son last year and he'll be 1 this sept

That's absolutely disgusting. I can't believe they've said that?!

:growlmad:

Danielle I can't believe that's - it's terrible!! How did you find out :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"