Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Hey ladies. Elam is a sweet prince. My c-section kept getting pushed back last night because my doctor was delivering another baby. I ended up having him at 5:47. He's a great sleeper, and has finally started bf'ing well. I'll post pictures when I get home. My c-section was a bit scary. I thought I was going to pass out a few times. My pulse rate kept dropping, and I couldn't breathe. The pain I had with it was much worse than what I remember with Alaric, but all is well now. He was 8 lbs 5 oz and 19 3/4 inches long. :)

Congrats Hun :thumbup: can't wait to see pics of the little man :happydance:

Sorry Danielle :hugs:

Awww give him an extra squish from us all :hugs:

Can't wait to see those pics and so glad that everything went well (apart from the delay and pain :flower:) xxx

Meet Elam <3

Attachments

• 102_2880.jpg
    102_2880.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 102_2870.jpg
    102_2870.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 9
Congratulations Jenny! So happy for you!
Elam is so cute, and I love the pic of him with his handsome big brother :cloud9:

xx

Congrats Jenny... your boys are gorgeous!!! :cloud9:

Great news Faythe :thumbup:

Big hugs Danielle :hug:

JENNY,

I was just lurking as I have struggled to keep up fully with BnB since the Feb loss. Imagine my utter delight when I see Elam!!! How gorgeous, and even more priceless is that lovely shot of Big Bro Alaric holding tightly and gazing upon Elam! I looove it! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

:wave: Hi Ladies!!!

You ladies are too kind! I'm finally feeling a little better. Elam is a great baby. I have to wake him to feed him through the night. He's caught on to bf'ding great. I wish you all could meet him!

How is everyone else doing?

Had my first doc appointment yesterday and now booked in for my 21 day bloods so things are moving forward now hopefully

Gilmore - Glad you have been booked in for the bloods and thigs are moving for you x

AFM - I did a IC this morning and there is a chance it may have been a very very faint blink and you will miss it bfp. At the moment i feel sick as a dog, my boobs hurt, i have heart burn (something i only ever get when hung over or preggers), temps are high, Lots of CM and getting so niggley af/ov type pains but i am only 8dpo.

Congrats alaricsmom! Welcome to the world Elam! He is adorable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->