Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Congrats Amy - that's great news :happydance:

Congrats Shey - H&H 9 months xx

AMY CONGRATS!!! Wishing you years of happiness!

SHEY as I posted on other threads, CONGRATS! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

Congrats everyone! :dance:

Raz don't get too disheartened sweet, I will be here to keep you company :hugs:

Congratulations on the engagement Gilmore! :yipee:

Congratulations on the pregnancy Shey! :dance:

xx

Big hugs Raz :hugs: Hope you feel better soon!

Amy that is awesome news :) congrats to you and your fiance' :dance:

Shey, huge congrats :yipee: wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

RAZ I'm still here as well, although, we are no longer cooking DRAGON babies at this point, so the title is a little off as 2013 is the Year of the Snake! :dust:

AFM... Well,I have been gone a few days, in that time, AF arrived on Thursday midday, then we were out looking at homes, and then there was Easter yesterday (Happy Easter - belated) and today, absolutely no spotting, no sign of AF as she ended yesterday evening. So, my doc was called Friday and Ihave my HSG scheduled for this Thursday! Sooo much going on. But I am happy AF has come and gone and we are looking at TTC again in a couple weeks. Looks like I have a testing date, tentatively... YAY, seems like forever. Hoping we have some NYs Babies brewing ladies! :dust:

For some reason I seem to be digging my heels with starting a new thread, I think it is because it is so disheartening admitting that we are out for this year too :(

I am sure one the monthly monster decides to come and rain on my parade within the next few days I will probably change the title BUT I refuse to have 2013 year of the snake is it sounds horrible, suggestions welcome :flower:

Hmmmm trying to rack my brain.

I suppose serpent doesn't sound any better.

From what I've read you have until 9th Feb 2013 to have a dragon baby - that's when the chinese year changes xx

Wow Pink, thanks for the info :)
Otherwise, I would already be out. I checked what my EDD would be if this was my lucky month, it is 1/1/2013 :D
Oh, this isn't my lucky month btw. I am very close to ov. but DH is away this week :/

FIESTY I was thinking the same thing, myself, DW, and DD are all even number birth years so we hoped to add another. Not to mention, the Snake isn't as appealling.... gotta figure some other nme out....

:dust: to us all!

Well if by some miracle the :witch: stays away (late but cramping so only a matter of time) my due date will be 17th December so I am still in the running for a 2012 baby but I don't think I will be getting one :wacko:

How about something like;

TTC a 2013 baby, unlucky for some but not for us!

Hmmm a bit long winded perhaps

You could just change the name of this thread so everyone doesn't have to leave. :) 2013 has to be the year for all of you. I'm so hoping it is. :hugs:

I would change the name. But you don't have to worry yet if the Chinese new year doesn't start until February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->