Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Gilmore - Glad you have been booked in for the bloods and thigs are moving for you x

AFM - I did a IC this morning and there is a chance it may have been a very very faint blink and you will miss it bfp. At the moment i feel sick as a dog, my boobs hurt, i have heart burn (something i only ever get when hung over or preggers), temps are high, Lots of CM and getting so niggley af/ov type pains but i am only 8dpo.

Oh Raz - I hope this is it for you. Do you have a plan of action if this is a BFP..? Do you have a picture - I love looking at tests :)

Pink - I didnt take a picture as i am really not 100% sure there was even a line, certainly not enough for a camera to pick up on anyway LOL. I am bringing out the big guns tomorrow and doing a FRER to see what that says.

Well the FRER this morning was a glaring white no hint of a line BFN :( I am only 9dpo so i might not be out yet though. I ordered some more IC the other day so will do another one of these tomorrow. I really hope all these 'symptoms' are not just all in my head . . .

in my boredom today at work i decided to work out what my EDD would be if i got pregnant this cycle and it turns out it would be Christmas day lol

Raz... hoping it's just too early hun! :hugs: I only got a super faint line at 11dpo with Elizabeth and had to wait till 16dpo for a bfp with Charlotte :)

Oooh... Amy you never know... :) you need to call 'murphy's law' into action... claim you would never want a Christmas baby :haha:

Another BFN this morning so i am just going to go camping and enjoy myself this weekend, hopefully even if i am preggers a couple of drinks and a bit of pate wont hurt this early on!

Gilmore - Wow an xmas baby :)

it wont happen but i thought it was funny

hope you enjoy camping

Hey all! Had fun camping but felt really crappy on Sunday so it looks like my symptons where just really me coming down with a bug that was bad timing! On CD 2 at the moment and it looks like my EDD this cycle would be January so no dragon baby for me :(

:hugs:

ladies thought I would share my news with you all....

I'm Engaged!!!!!

Congrats Gilmore!

Hope u feel better Raz! :hugs:

Asfm I am 5wks pregnant with baby no.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member