Team Angels Graduates

So exciting! Can't wait to see your LO Roben!
Welcome to Mum2be, I'm sure that this pregnancy will be fine, but it is definitely different. At 14 weeks, I honestly still don't feel 100% secure.
Widger, I'm wondering whether to find out gender as well. I really wanted to at first, but the idea of a surprise is growing on me.

Cat
xxx

Holy crap,
I never new this thread exsisted. I wasnt invited :cry:

lol .. i would've thought being 26 weeks along i would've knew about this thread already lol

i havent heard anything yet.. she said in 36 hours she was going to be induced.. but no report back yet

Hope all is well Roben.

Kota - You won't be long behind xxx :happydance:

Hope you ladies are all well. I'm 18 weeks today and can't believe it. I'm starting to think about my 20 week scan though, feeling a little concerned hoping that all is well. Silly I know but can't help it :(

Anyway, good news is I'm feeling the little widger now, still feels a little strange but defo movement and not wind like I thought it was :haha:

HOpe you ladies are well xxxx

widger think its normal to worry before any scan but hold onto your hope, so glas you can feel it wiggling must be a real reassurance for you!
I have my final midwife appointment tomorrow to check if baby is still breech- i know it is and am gutted at the prospect of a planned section :(
xx

Hi Ladies! Sorry I dropped off the map for a bit, last Thursday on 17 December our little boy Jean-Luc was born, he was 9 lbs, 5 oz, 20.5" and it took 14.5 hours of labour. The last little bit they had to bring in the vacuum extractor to get him out because he got stuck but he is here and alive, finally.

How are the rest of you?

Hi Ladies! Sorry I dropped off the map for a bit, last Thursday on 17 December our little boy Jean-Luc was born, he was 9 lbs, 5 oz, 20.5" and it took 14.5 hours of labour. The last little bit they had to bring in the vacuum extractor to get him out because he got stuck but he is here and alive, finally.

How are the rest of you?

:happydance: Congrats again Roben, wow he was a big size in the end, I'm bet you are glad he finally came out :)

When my mum had my sister, the woman next to her had a 10lb 10oz baby!! Now that would make your eyes water.... I just don't like to think of it :haha:

How is your little one getting on?

He's doing good, fussy these last few days so there is very little sleep in our house, and DH has had to take a step back a few times out of frustration but we're managing. We've had to enact the five minute rule already but I love him to bits and am so grateful every time I hold him in my arms.

I'm so excited for the rest of you expecting Angel ladies! How are you making out in your pgs?

Congrats Roben- love the name, and so glad he is here!
And Widger- I can't wait to feel LO moving, sending you positive vibes for 20 week scan, but I'm sure you don't need them at all!
Hope everyone had a fab Christmas- it was hard this year, knowing I should have had my baby with me, but I'm trying to look forward and concentrate on the baby inside me.

Lots of love, (and more congrats to Roben, so thrilled to hear your news!)
Cat
xxx

Hi ladies

Sorry haven't been on for a while, you'll be pleased to know LO still hasn't arrived and OH made it back safely for Christmas. DD tomorrow but no niggles so think LO is too comfy to make an appearance anytime soon.

Congrats RobenR that was a healthy weight glad to hear your all settled at home.

Won't be much longer Kota xx

Good luck to everyone who has just discovered this thread sometimes it's nice to log on and speak to people who have been through the same experiences. It has been the most terrifying and exciting experience of my life and I wish you all the best.

I'll be keeping an eye out for more Team Angel Graduate babies

Hope everyone has a lovely New Year xxxx

Lauren, I am so glad that LO held on and you get to experience this together, hopefully LO will remain that considerate! Keep us posted, hopefully you won't go too far past DD.

Cat
xxx

Lauren's little one has arrived!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/252049-joshua-chambers-has-arrived.html

Congrats Lauren!!

Toby - that leaves you or me next right? :shock:

Woo hoo :yipee: Congrats Lauren. So glad your little boy held off for your husband to be there.

Who's next? :haha: Can't wait for your news ladies xxx

Lots of love to Lauren and Joshua :)
Looking forward to all our healthy arrivals!

Cat
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"