Team Angels Graduates

hey lovely ladies- nice to see everyone in here!my ticker is starting to scare me and i have developed a 'thing' for banana milkshake which normally grosses me out beyond all belief!
found out at my growth scan that baby is breech so i have three wks to turn him or they talking about booking me in for a section :(
hope everyone is having a good weekend

3 days and counting for me.

I went through a huge peanut butter phase and also went on a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup craze at the same time. Aren't those high numbers scary but good? I'm currently going through lots of fear right now realizing that at this time next weekend our little boy will be here!

It's so exciting to see you so close Roben! Can't wait till bubs gets here (can't imagine how impatient you must be feeling!)

Cat
xxx

Hey all, am feeling very freaked but it looks as though I could be joining u here if I may as I got a positive this morning :)

That's fantastic mum2be, congratulations! :hugs:

Am scared stiff... too scared to even change my tickers over... maybe tomorrow after have tested again ;)

hey lovely ladies- nice to see everyone in here!my ticker is starting to scare me and i have developed a 'thing' for banana milkshake which normally grosses me out beyond all belief!
found out at my growth scan that baby is breech so i have three wks to turn him or they talking about booking me in for a section :(
hope everyone is having a good weekend

I'm right there with you on the banana milkshake!! :lol:
I would never just drink a glass of milk but the last 3ish weeks, I've been going through a couple of pints a day, and ALWAYS with banana nesquick in it!! I just can't get enough!!!

Have you got a birthing ball?? I found a week of sitting on that turned oompa!

Mum2be - is there a tenative bfp in your life right now? So exciting to know you might be joining us!

the way i'm feeling right now I think it will be tentative until I hit 41+6 :)

Congrats mum2be! That's great! Fingers crossed it all works out well and is a sticky for you.

Roben - You must be gagging for little one to come out now. I saw your post on TTC. Your little one is only doing what it was told at the beginning.... sticking :haha: Thinking of you xx

Mum2be - Fab news on pregnancy! I didn't announce my latest in bfp section and didn't post in 1st trimester as I was so worried something was going to go wrong. Keeping everything crossed for you xx

Toby2 - Any news on the little one? Did you try the birthing ball as suggested by Kota? I really ought to read up on all this stuff.

I don't have my scan until 21 weeks arrgghhhhhh it seems so long away!! Not sure if going to find out sex, was defo going to the other day but now not so sure. I bet I will though. :) I didn't actually get to see my little widger the other day as doc wouldn't turn screen around. Had to imagine it all wriggling around as hubby told me baby was.... oh well at least the little one was ok.

Glad LO's ok Widger,

I haven't posted in the bfp bit yet, didn't last time either come to think of it, and only going into first tri from the unread posts if the title grabs my attention...

I went to see my GP today, her face was a picture, she obviously didn't expect that one quite so quickly (well, we didn't) after it taking so long to get Archie. Also left my name for the MW to phone me, expected to hear next week, it wasn't my old one as she was away but this one was lovely, had read my notes and decided due to recent MC to get me booked in to see and make sure I had all the numbers for EPU and generally reassure me which was nice. So am booked in to see MW at exactly 8 weeks, and GP is hoping that we can push for my dating scan to be at 11 week rather than 13 as seems to be the norm here...

So heaps more positive than at the beginning of the week, still scared but feel better now that AF is officially late :)
:hugs: to everyone xx

Glad LO's ok Widger,

I haven't posted in the bfp bit yet, didn't last time either come to think of it, and only going into first tri from the unread posts if the title grabs my attention...

I went to see my GP today, her face was a picture, she obviously didn't expect that one quite so quickly (well, we didn't) after it taking so long to get Archie. Also left my name for the MW to phone me, expected to hear next week, it wasn't my old one as she was away but this one was lovely, had read my notes and decided due to recent MC to get me booked in to see and make sure I had all the numbers for EPU and generally reassure me which was nice. So am booked in to see MW at exactly 8 weeks, and GP is hoping that we can push for my dating scan to be at 11 week rather than 13 as seems to be the norm here...

So heaps more positive than at the beginning of the week, still scared but feel better now that AF is officially late :)
:hugs: to everyone xx

That sounds good that they are keen to help you out this time. Whenever I felt anxious I just went to EPU (with bleeding etc) and they are fantastic there.

I know it is a frightening prospect but you have to keep thinking this is a new pregnancy and there is no reason to think that anything will go wrong.... easier said than done I know. :) I still get days when I worry, but think that once you have become an angel mummy the fear of some sort will be there until the little one arrives :hugs:

I'm sure I will be better once I hit the 12 week mark, so much for keeping it quiet though, one of our good friends has already guessed :haha:

no joy with turning the baby yet- despite assuming the all fours position on a regular basis!need to pump up birthing ball as well!
having a funny time at the mo as this baby is due the same week as my first angel was which is also jimbobs birthday week and the week of my last m/c-lots of mixed feelings in there!
xx

We have 36 hours and then we're being induced and this baby is coming out one way or another. The doctor decided it was too risky to wait until the 21st, given the size of the baby at this point (measuring 44 weeks and weighing over 8 lbs). He wants to avoid a c-section so Thursday morning at 0730 he will break my waters (if they don't go before then) and start labour. We're 4 cm dialated now and he said the waters are ready to break so he's hoping everything will start naturally.

Either way, we finally meet our boy on Thursday/Friday!

Oh Roben, i am so glad that you have an end in sight now! :thumbup: Good luck hun, hope everything goes well :thumbup: Looking forward to seeing pics of your little guy!

As Rebaby says, so glad you have an end in sight now Roben! I bet you're well over the waitign around!!
Will be thinking of you Thursday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"