Team Angels

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Going through a MC is a very difficult thing to do. So if your not finding a team that fits your support after you had a MC. Your welcome to join.

Its 2013!!! Bring on the new joys of trying for a baby, or just the joys of taking care of the ones you have. Hope this year is all you ladies could hope for! <3

~Tink1o5~

:blue::dust::dust::dust::pink:

hey tink. I mc on the 9th so am around the same time as you. Pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, I'm not temping this month so just going by CM and body pains. OH and I weren't actively trying but still been BD regularly so who know. fingers crossed for a St Paddy's day BFP as thats when I've sworn I'll wait until!!

Hi girls, can I join please? I m/c on 19th Feb at 5 weeks, so I'm a bit "behind" you in my post-m/c cycle - but need some buddies in the same boat!
I'm relying mainly on CM and ovulation pains, but I have bought some OPKs too.
January was our first month ttc, and we fell straight away - so I'm hoping it won't take too long...

Good luck to you girls xx

Of course Belle your very welcome to join. This is for us girls who recently MC'd and are TTC again. :hugs: sorry for your loss hun.

I also am relying on ovulation pains and cm. Im not sure but i think i may be in ovulation mode right now so me and OH are BD'ing every other night.

I was thinking we could have a Team name. And since we lost our little ones i thought maybe this would be nice.

Opinions welcome and comments.

https://www.pregnancy-layouts.com/createglitter/holdz/z49ab237b5ffdd.gif

Looks lovely Tink, very very pretty.

Lovely! Anything with rainbows and sparkles gets my vote!
xx

Great so its decided were now Team Angels :)

So how are both of you lovely ladys doing on TTC?

Hey...can i join you lovely ladies?

I just posted on the other thread in here that kota started...i started to MC 13th Feb and going purely on ovulation type pains and cm, i think i ovulated on the 27th or 28th Feb but really not sure.

My OH and i decided to WTT for one cycle after our MC, and we went back to using protection but in the last few days that has fallen by the wayside! We 're-evaluated' :blush: and it feels right to be NTNP right now, so that's what we'll be doing until either :witch: shows or i get a :bfp:

How long should i wait for af before testing do you think? Before the MC i was soooo laid back about everything, but it has really shaken me up and now i can't think of anything else!

Can i join you lovely ladies? I haven't recently MC, my last MC was last september. That was my 6th MC and im now in my 2nd cycle of TTC again. Im charting and checking CM this month plus also on 75mg asprin, extra folic acid and vitamins!

Im loving the team name and would like to have the code...please hehe!!

Hey...can i join you lovely ladies?

I just posted on the other thread in here that kota started...i started to MC 13th Feb and going purely on ovulation type pains and cm, i think i ovulated on the 27th or 28th Feb but really not sure.

My OH and i decided to WTT for one cycle after our MC, and we went back to using protection but in the last few days that has fallen by the wayside! We 're-evaluated' :blush: and it feels right to be NTNP right now, so that's what we'll be doing until either :witch: shows or i get a :bfp:

How long should i wait for af before testing do you think? Before the MC i was soooo laid back about everything, but it has really shaken me up and now i can't think of anything else!

Of course you can join hun. If you've read the other posts previously we are team angels and you are welcome to put that in your signature if you like. I think you should test if you start feeling symptoms (ie breast tenderness, lower back pain) some of the common ones. I understand being shaken up. :hugs:

Can i join you lovely ladies? I haven't recently MC, my last MC was last september. That was my 6th MC and im now in my 2nd cycle of TTC again. Im charting and checking CM this month plus also on 75mg asprin, extra folic acid and vitamins!

Im loving the team name and would like to have the code...please hehe!!

:hi:
OF course your welcome to join. I also have switched to some diffrent prenatal vitamins. The others i was taken have made me feel sick. :hugs: I will get a link right now for you to post the sig.

im not sure how to get the link to post here all i did was copy and save the image to my desktop then upload it on photobucket. Then got the link from there

I think, think (not 100%) that if you're using photobucket and you copy and paste the "direct link" here then we should be able to view the pic and get the image code for it, to use it in our signatures...

But i'm not super sure!

Thanks for the warm welcome anyway :hugs: I am just petrified since the mc, we were soooo relaxed about everything beforehand, but now i am the exact opposite. I had a 'feeling' i was pregnant last time from about 10dpo! Due to breast tenderness mainly but had a few other symptoms too! And my sore boobs were the 1st thing to dissapear when i mc too :cry: So i am going to be doing a lot of boob prodding this month methinks!

When i found out i was preggo i new because of lower back pain, then sore BBs kicked in. But when i mc sore BBs were also the first to go.

I will deff try out the direct link from photobucket thanks :hugs:

here the direct link girls :hugs:

https://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr316/Tinkerbell1o5/Teamangels.gif

No problem littlehush

Glad you like it :hugs:

so how are you coming along

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members