Team Angels

Yay mine is working now too :happydance: Thanks!

Hello to littlehush :hi: i'm so sorry for your losses hun :hugs:

Hello :hi: Rebaby!

Well nothing really happening here with me, im in that anoying time, waiting for OV trying not to miss it. So having lots of :sex: , even tho its still early in my cycle, they do say practice makes perfect :rofl:

Hope all are well today :hug:

Haha. Well at least your getting plenty of BD as not to miss your Ovulation. :happydance:

as for me i think i'v ovulated but im not 100% sure. :doh:

How are you doing Rebaby?

I know im already in a team but could I join you lovely ladies too please? I have had 2 mc's now and we can support each other :hugs: to you all and love the team name xx

Hey dawny :hugs: I'm sorry for your losses, welcome aboard :hug:

Haha. Well at least your getting plenty of BD as not to miss your Ovulation. :happydance:

as for me i think i'v ovulated but im not 100% sure. :doh:

How are you doing Rebaby?

I think (think!) i ovulated, but i'm not sure! Doesn't seem like i should have done, i thought the mc would really knock my cycles out so wasn't expecting to ov for ages and be waiting forever for af...but i have this feeling, from the pain i had and also my cm, that i ovulated 27th or 28th...and we BD'd both those days...well, we BD most days anyway...so...:blush: Hmm not sure really! I guess i'll just have to wait and see.

A book arrived today i have been waiting for- Miscarriage by Prof Lesley Regan, i don't know if any of you have read it? But i found it very helpful and encouraging anyway.

sounds good for you rebaby. I also think i O'd around the 27th and 28th :happydance: but im also not to sure. i guess we have to wait and find out.

hmm i'v never heard of that book. i might have to check it out

Hi Dawny, sorry for your losses :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you Rebaby and Tink that you OV'd, lots of :dust: to you, and to all of us this month!! I was quite lucky (well not lucky, but you know what i mean) that after my MC's my cycles returned to normal straight away.

I've never heard of that book either, will see if the library does it. Im reading 'Taking charge of you fertility' By Toni Weschler. It's a good book, it does gone on alot about charting, but does have some really interesting things i didnt know!

:hug: to all xx

Hi Dawny, sorry for your losses :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you Rebaby and Tink that you OV'd, lots of :dust: to you, and to all of us this month!! I was quite lucky (well not lucky, but you know what i mean) that after my MC's my cycles returned to normal straight away.

I've never heard of that book either, will see if the library does it. Im reading 'Taking charge of you fertility' By Toni Weschler. It's a good book, it does gone on alot about charting, but does have some really interesting things i didnt know!

:hug: to all xx

I had taking charge of your fertility great book :) xx

Thanks for the lovely welcome girls xx

Fingers crossed for you Rebaby and Tink that you OV'd, lots of :dust: to you, and to all of us this month!!

Thanks hun :hug: and to you too.

I am a bit confused this evening, not got a clue when it comes to charting etc, but my cervix seems to be misbehaving and calling attention to itself :rofl: I have no idea what it is meant to be doing, or indeed what it IS doing but it's getting on my nerves and getting in the way! It felt really low and hard today and really uncomfortable during/after BD'ing, which has only happened to us a couple of occasions in the past which i have put down to...ahem...positioning?! But today it seemed like there was no position where it wasn't in the way?!?

I have read that soft indicates ovulating (which i wouldn't know because i didn't check) And so is it supposed to be low and hard the rest of the time? It doesn't usually feel like this, i'm sure i would have noticed!

How bizzarre. Any suggestions gratefully received right now so i can stop obsessing!

oh my Rebaby, :rofl: i am exactly the same i dont understand the whole cervix thing. i'v tried to feel for it before and i couldnt even find it :blush: so maybe you can help me :rofl: or someone can

Sometimes it can be hard to feel your cervix which means it is high up, it should change all through your cycle hun, if however it stays high firm and closed then you stand a good chance of being pregnant :)

well i cant even tell where to find it :blush:

I mean plus i have another personal question. On Feb 5th when i had gone to the ER for my MC, i was also told that i might have an infection. So a few days later i got a phone call from the ER and i have a UTI. They gave me some antibiotics to take for 3 days. BUT i still have the UTI and now thinking of it i think i'v had this UTI for YEARS!! What should i do???? HELP LADIES :hugs:

well i cant even tell where to find it :blush:

I mean plus i have another personal question. On Feb 5th when i had gone to the ER for my MC, i was also told that i might have an infection. So a few days later i got a phone call from the ER and i have a UTI. They gave me some antibiotics to take for 3 days. BUT i still have the UTI and now thinking of it i think i'v had this UTI for YEARS!! What should i do???? HELP LADIES :hugs:

I have just found you a good site that gives you instructions and pics hun https://infertility.about.com/od/tryingtoconceive101/ht/cervixovulation.htm have a look hth find your cervix, sorry cant help with the UTI xx

Hi Girls!!
Well I've definitily ovulated so am now in my 2ww. am 3dpo today and already symtom spotting!! :rofl: Keeping a PMA and fingers crossed for this month, hoping the rumours of extra fertility after mc are true and I'll have a sticky bean before the month is out!!!

I thought I'd been checking my cervix but after reading that link Dawny I'm not sure if i've been 'feeling' the right thing!! :blush::rofl: Guess I'll have to have another poke around later!:blush::rofl: Can't wait for St Paddys' day and being able to test!

Well i hope the extra fertility is true also. :hugs:
I hope we get our :bfp: girls! We deserve it

Hey All....I cant really help out with the cervix thing, i have a tilted uterus (doesnt affect my fertility tho, just means when i have had scan they have to do a internal scan as cant see my uterus the normal way) But that has afected my cervix aswell, Its always in the way, if ya know what i mean :rofl:

As for UTI, i would see your doctor again and maybe get more antibiotics. I had a UTI, i was told after one of mine MC's. And i have read that sometimes they can cause problems in pregnancy. I went back to the doctors after the antibiotics to see if it had cleared and it hadnt, so i was put back on more, and that did the trick!!

Kota- GOOD LUCK

:hug: all xx

Thanks so much for the advice Littlehush. I appreciate it. :hugs:
im going to call my doctor and see what they say

Hi ladies, can I come in please?
My friend rebaby (Hi re, I found it!) told me about this thread. I had mc on 16th feb so sounds like Im a bit behind you all. Definately feel like I have ov'd in last day or so. Got that deep, low dull feeling. Not really a pain, but its there. Im not charting or using opk's. Got pg 1st time within 2 months of ttc. I just kepts an eye on my cm and how I felt. Doing the same now. Fingers crossed we will get a really sticky bean soon :happydance:
Feeling really crappy today. Entering the tww just reminds me that I've got to go through it all again and very possibly get a visit from that horrid :witch:
Today should have been my 1st midwife app too so all my pma has gone. You girls have cheered me up though. Me and the ginge (thats my oh) have been speculating about how ladies know that there cervix is low or high, hrd or soft. I was laughing saying that I've got images of random women on the bathroom floor with there legs in the air having a good root. Looks like I was right!!! :rofl::rofl:
Also, my bbs were very tender when pg and the first thing to go when I started to mc. :cry: As much as I love the team angels thing, wouldn't it be funny if we were team titty poker?? :rofl:
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->