Team Angels

Well that's it - all over! Scan showed no hb and growth at 6w4d so poor little thing barely got started really. Will be burying him/her in the garden later this week. Feeling very groggy but otherwise ok for now... going away for a few days treat with my girls tomorrow

Have a great time with your little girls. Sending Positive thoughts your way and :hugs:

Were not actually TTC at the moment. Were about to move and stuff so waiting to settle down. How have you been doing??

Ohhh that is exciting, moving and all. How long til you move?

I am anxious atm, hoping I can get a GP appointment tomorrow to get my care plan in place.

Ohhh that is exciting, moving and all. How long til you move?

I am anxious atm, hoping I can get a GP appointment tomorrow to get my care plan in place.

We are moving March 22nd.

Well thats good. I really hope you can get that all taken care of. :flower:

Not long at all. Is it a nice/bigger place?

I have my first GP appointment today, hopefully they will refer for an ultrasound scan etc.

Tasha - Nope not long at all. Its the same apartment im currently in, but a 2 bedroom. Im currently in a 1 bedroom, with myself, husband and our 2 sons. So its getting a bit crammed in here. The 2 bedroom is definitely bigger.

OOH hope they do refer you for a scan. Keep us posted

Tasha: Any updates??

Chilli - How are you doing hun?

Hope all you ladies are well!

Hi Ladies,

How you all doing??

It's been so long!! DH and I got back together after 8 months apart I'm very happy but its been a struggle with trust issues which is to be expected!

Had a BFP last oct and had another mmc at 11+ 4 (had ERPC again due to uterus infection) . if I'm honest I recovered quite quickly it was a huge shock to be pg again and was worried what everyone would say as DH and I had only been back together for a while.

Got another BFP a few weeks ago and was over the moon! Had scan last Tuesday and I'm measuring small with only tiny fetal pole so been told most likely not viable. I'm gutted, I should be nearly 8 weeks and having major pg symptoms no bleeding just period cramps like I had with boys. I go back next Tuesday to confirm....so scared!!

Xxx

Massive :hugs: Baby-Cakes. I will keep everything crossed for good news for you.

My March pregnancy turned out to be a miscarriage as did my May one. Fourteen now and two stillbirths, waiting for some more results in two ish weeks time. Sigh.

Thanks Tasha x

Oh my goodness, can't believe what your going through :hugs: x

Hey ladies its been a long while. I hope you all are doing great! I would love to hear about where you guys are at in your journeys.

Ridiculous. I'm back again! The snip didn't work and now I'm 43!!!!!! I've already caught up with you Tasha. Anyone else or thereall or all moved on

Thanks Tink. I'm so glad you are. I didn't :-( so I guess things just aren't really getting off the ground which is probably for the best. I'm hoping it means I don't have to go through any horrible invasive procedures at least. Will test again on Friday when it'll be 14 days after dtd so should fairly sure then. Thanks for caring hun

Hi Tink. I've got the most incredible back ache for the last 5 days together with Brown blood today and still no bfp do if anything ever was happening is not anymore. I feel disappointed but also very relieved. I have my hh girls so no complaints here. Good luck to you with no 3. Let me know how it goes. Much love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->