Team Angels

Hey everyone. I wanted to stop by and see how everyone is doing. None of us have been around much. I hope everyone is well.

Here is a recent picture of my LO's.

Attachments

• my boys.jpg
    my boys.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
Your boys are beautiful tink :flower:

We're doing ok, life is a little hectic at the mo as i'm back at work (two nights a week) and OH is juggling work, uni, placement and assignments (2 of them- due tomorrow! :shock: ) but once his essays are out the way he has a couple more weeks of placement/uni and then a whole 6 WEEKS OFF!

I'll still be working obviously and he'll be doing the occasional shifts to pick up some extra money but other than that it's going to be family time :thumbup: which is just awesome...can't wait! :happydance:

Hope everyone else is well? :hugs:

Nice to hear from you Rebaby. Those 6 weeks are probably going to be amazing!!! I bet everyone is super excited about that. :)

Hope to hear from more of you soon! Xx

Hi Ladies!!! It's been so long since being on here. How is everyone??

I've had a hideous year, husband was having an affair with a work colleague and left us 3 weeks before Xmas. Had severe depression but finally getting there. Being a single mum is very hard and I admire anyone who does it.

My boys are gorgeous and just hope they haven't suffered too much from the recent events.

Sorry haven't read all the posts, just hoping everyone is well. Hope to hear from you soon. xxxx

Hi Ladies!!! It's been so long since being on here. How is everyone??

I've had a hideous year, husband was having an affair with a work colleague and left us 3 weeks before Xmas. Had severe depression but finally getting there. Being a single mum is very hard and I admire anyone who does it.

My boys are gorgeous and just hope they haven't suffered too much from the recent events.

Sorry haven't read all the posts, just hoping everyone is well. Hope to hear from you soon. xxxx

OMG hun, what a nightmare for you, i can only imagine how difficult that must have been :hugs: massive massive hugs :hugs: so glad to hear that things are getting a little easier.

Baby cakes- WOW hun im sorry to hear all of that. It must have been a real struggle for awhile there. I hope things are beginning to get easier for you. :hugs:

Seen that nobody has been around lately. I wanted to check in on you all.

Dawny I've kept you in my thoughts. I hope things are coming along for you in your TTC Journey. :hugs:

Tink, Dawny has been deactivated :hugs:

Hey girls, just ben talking to Peach on FB and made me realise how long it's been!
Babycakes- sounds like you've had a really hard time lately, hope things are easing for you now and you are enjoying life with your beautiful children. What fools these men are so often!
Tink - love the photo of your boys - simply scrummy.
Does that mean Dawny has deactivated herself?
She, like all of you, will always remain in my heart as wonderful ladies who helped me through some of the worst times in my life and I wish her as much happiness as possible.

My girls are both doing extremely well, they are beautiful and fun and I frequently remind myself how luck I am to have them. I think that's the legacy of my angels - they've helped me appreciate what I have so much more. Eleanora was one last week and it was a fantastic day. Been having a few troubles with OH, we're not he happiest couple in the world but we're holding it together so far. Been back at work since sept which has been ok, I find i enjoy my Mummy days much more as a result but my house is an absolute tip.

So, hope to hear from you soon, will be thinking of you all as I light my candles tonight.

Chilli, nice to hear from you. I cant believe Eleanora is one already.

I am no closer to my rainbow, I had another miscarriage on the 20th September that makes 12 first trimester miscarriages (13 tiny angels) and one baby born sleeping at 24+3 since I began TTC in August 08 (as well as already having Honey). I have an appointment for a biopsy for natural killer cells next week.

No it means she was removed from the site.

Oh Tasha, when are you going to get your dreams come true? I hope they can find your solution soon. You are incredibly strong to keep trying and should be proud of that.

Poor Dawny, why on earth did that happen?

I'm sitting here watching my candles burning - 1 for each of my babies and one for all the others. Can't bear to blow them out, think I'll leave them a bit longer

So sorry to hear the Tasha. keep your head up hun. Sending lots of Hugs!

CHILLI: AMAZING to hear from you. glad your two girls are doing well. I will message you about dawny. My two boys are doing great to. Getting very big.

I hope to hear more from you all soon!!! <3

Where are all you beautiful ladies at?????

Its been 3 months!, I hope you all are living happy healthy lives. Hopefully i hear from some of you (hugs)

Hi girls.

I didnt update did I. I do have natural killer cells x

How are you all?

Oh Tasha - I hope that means they can help you now. What are the next steps? It would be sooooo wonderful to hear that things worked out for you at last. You have been so brave and patient throughout all you terrible experiences

Tink, great to hear from you and your boys are gorgeous

Tink you must be pyschic - you must have known I was needing you girls again. I found out on Saturday that I pg again. It was a complete accident and ironically me and OH barely ever dtd these days, then when we did we just forgot to use anything - it was only the once. I'm having such mixed feelings - please excuse me anybody who might be offended but I just don't know how I feel. I'm 42 this year, I have my 2 beautiful and healthy girls, I got a new job and it was like I'd left all the awfulness behind me... then suddenly, without wanting to be.... booom! I'm back. I'm so scared, scared there'll be something wrong with the baby, scared I can't cope, scared we've messed up... oh yeah forgot to say that OH will be redundant by the end of the month and was supposed to be spending a few months seeing if he could work on his own... it's all so wrong and I feel so bad but I just don't want to be in this position. I can't believe that we were so dumb, I've never had a scare before ever, I've always been so careful... I'm so cross with us and on top of all that I'm feeling sick as a dog and my back is killing me. OH is in shock and not very supportive and can't bring myself to tell anyone else... please talk some sense into me girls I just don't know hat to think

:hugs: Chilli, I think allow yourself time for it to sink it as an unplanned pregnancy is a massive shock.

I have a quite invasive careplan now, progesterone (400mg twice a day) from 7dpo for the duration of pregnancy, clexane from BFP (until six weeks after birth), steriods from BFP (20mg for the first ten weeks, 10mg for one week and 5mg for the last week), 150mg aspirin from heartbeat until birth. Scans every two weeks from BFP until birth. Induction some where between 30-32 weeks.

It is also a year today since I miscarried my twins at eight weeks and one day :(

Hey Tasha, that's more or less what I had last time apart from induction - and I suppose what I'll have to do again now. It's not that bad hun, well worth it and the scans I found whilst terrifying before, always wonderfully reassuring. Why are they inducing you?

What was your careplan? Did you have steriods too?

They are inducing me because of my stillbirths, the risk inside of stillbirth is greater than risks associated with prematurity at that stage.

I had forgotten til this morning when I spoke to my GP exactly how much I had: aspirin from BFP til 2 weeks before DD, progesterone (can't remember dosage but I think only until 14 weeks as placenta takes over then), steroids - same plan as you, and clexane only after birth I think but I'm not sure. Scans every 2 weeks until 20 weeks and then every 4 weeks after that. I cried at every one with joy to see the baby thriving and got given photos each time I think cos I was such a mess!
I've just sold/given away all my maternity clothes and ealry baby wear, till about 12 months - can I ask for them all back?
Sounds like they have every option down to keep you and your baby safe next time - can't wait to be on your journey with you again. where did you get your treatment/diagnosis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->