• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team April 21st

mummy, i have to have GTT test this m onday, saw my MW today who said there was quite a high level of sugar detected in my urine.

she also thinks baby is breech, but im not so sure from what i feel, so i might have another scan coming my way or i might not

Luckily she's been head down all the way so unless she's had a sudden change in direction hopefully she'll still be that way.

Let me know how you get on with your GTT, I'm not sure when mine is yet as I have to book it tomorrow but I'm going for the other tests tomorrow morning.

I've been on only water for half an hour and I'm struggling as it's making my mouth even drier but it's all I'm allowed until the blood test...I'll be banging their door down as soon as they open with a decent drink at the ready for when they are done!

Aww mummy I hope your tests go well, sounds like you're having a hard time, I have the dry mouth thing but i hate drinking water :/
Peanut I had the same, last mw appt he was breech (he'd been long ceph for weeks b4) & I was panicing, but yday she told me his head is down again now and should stay that way ! :) releeeif.

Isn't it weird that we could randomly be mums any day now? xx

Yes the realism has been dawning on me that we could really have our babies any time, i just keep thinking "OMG":wacko:

mummy, will try to remember to update you on this thread about the GTT, i so hope mine is negative, its going to be a real @rse otherwise!

GTT isn't too bad.. mine came back positive so have been eating carefully for a few weeks now and on metformin as he's a BIG baby! Good luck for your tests xx

GTT isn't too bad.. mine came back positive so have been eating carefully for a few weeks now and on metformin as he's a BIG baby! Good luck for your tests xx

can i ask what foods you have had to cut out??.
i was measured yesterday and was told baby was spot on for 34 weeks.

I went for my bloods this morning and booked in my GTT, apparently I have to sit in their waiting room for 2 hours until the next test. I wouldn't mind but it's dark and hot in there, I was there for 25 mins today and had had enough! I suppose I'd better charge up my mp3 player and buy some magazines!

It's quite scary to think that our babies are now so close! I know it's a bit late for this but I keep thinking about how much my life will change, I'm so used to doing what I want when I want....I know that sounds awful and I'm sure that I'll enjoy the changes but sometimes can't help but feel like I should have enjoyed the last few months more!

I went for my bloods this morning and booked in my GTT, apparently I have to sit in their waiting room for 2 hours until the next test. I wouldn't mind but it's dark and hot in there, I was there for 25 mins today and had had enough! I suppose I'd better charge up my mp3 player and buy some magazines!

It's quite scary to think that our babies are now so close! I know it's a bit late for this but I keep thinking about how much my life will change, I'm so used to doing what I want when I want....I know that sounds awful and I'm sure that I'll enjoy the changes but sometimes can't help but feel like I should have enjoyed the last few months more!

yes, ive been told to bring a book with me, because i'll be having the test done over two hours as well:wacko::coffee::shrug:

Yes these last few weeks really makes you think about what a life changing decision we have made!!

Well I'm already a mummy so can speak from experience, it's the BEST!

can i ask what foods you have had to cut out??.
i was measured yesterday and was told baby was spot on for 34 weeks.

That's good! my baby measures 4-5 weeks ahead :(!

I had to cut out anything sweet (chocolate, sugar, most cereals etc) and go for a low GI diet, granary bread instead of white, ready brek for breakfast, smaller meals. Its not too bad once you get used to it ... but I'm a proper chocoholic, missing it loads!xx

No....chocolate....? *picks self up from floor*

in all seriousness though if that's what I had to do for my baby I would but I'm such an impulse eater I'd find myself half way through a bar of chocolate before realising I'd done it!

My next assignment isn't due in until 4th April now so I'm going to go into nesting mode today :)

Hope all your tests come back fine ladies!

And I'm a mummy as well and totally agree with peanut,not sure how my life was before having Caden must of been boring lol I can't wait to be someone elses mummy!

Happy 34 weeks ladies,only 6 weeks til our due date but only 3 weeks til we r classed as full term all exciting stuff!

I've been told to rest abit more from midwife so I hope time flies as I like to be on with stuff and not sitting round,this is day one and it's only 10 and I'm bored lol gonna try and curl my hair to pass some time lol

X

Hope all your tests come back fine ladies!

And I'm a mummy as well and totally agree with peanut,not sure how my life was before having Caden must of been boring lol I can't wait to be someone elses mummy!

Happy 34 weeks ladies,only 6 weeks til our due date but only 3 weeks til we r classed as full term all exciting stuff!

X

Ok, ok you've both convinced me it's going to be amazing! My life IS boring lol so I'm seriously looking forward to it...think yesterday was just one of those days!

I was in full on nesting mode and I mean moving furniture and everything and my grandparents decide to make a surprise visit! Typical!

3 weeks until full term? :thumbup:

ooh I couldn't bare no chocolate, I am obsessed. I have been eating salad and veg and drinking OJ etc etc but i've also been craving loads of chocolate >_<

Happy 34 weeks , I have a feeling my boy might be coming soon, I'm getting all my aches again, waking up a LOT earlier than usual EVERY morning & now I have diarrhea :/

Also I think im starting to lose bits of my plug 'cause I keep finding tiny bits of sticky slightly green tinged discharge !

What do you lot think ?

Oh also I've been having period pain like cramps low down....

xx

See how you go,maybe go for a long walk or walk up and down stairs to sex if it gets you going abit more!
I've been feeling achy over the weekend and this week especially today but I've not lost any plug wouldnt know what it looks like anyway as I was induced with caden!

Can't wait to read all our birth stories and I hope it happens soon or on time and we don't go over but I have a feeling I will! it's all exciting though :) x

Oh goodness, are you going to beat us all too it Miss R??:wacko:

My boy is being naughty, ive been a bit uncomfortable since yesterday& last night, he's slipped transverse again(after being the the right position), im sure its nice for him but its uncomfortable for me!

Lol little monkey! Have you got a birthing ball madcat? It's suppose to help get baby in right position! I thought they were for helping labour come on but apparently not lol!

I think I have a craving for strawberry trifle been eating loads and I've even made one (not from scratch one of the box ones lol) it's in the fridge setting can't wait to eat it all lol

I've had two evening primrose oil tablets today and raspberry leaf tea so will be interesting to see if they help with anything

How's everyone else? Xx

no i dont have a birthing ball tas:shrug:

are they really worth getting??, expensive??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->