Team April 21st

I got mine from my mum,it's just a gym ball get one of them coz birthing balls are expensive but are the same as a gym ball xx

I know I'm not the only one finishing work today. Happy mat leave to those joining me today!

oh wow you must be so excited! I'm a bit gutted that I don't get to have a leaving celebration (when I left I didn't even tell anyone I was going as I was so fed up with the way I was being treated!)

Congratulations and HAPPY MATERNITY LEAVE!!

Oh ok, might look out for a gym ball if theyre cheaper and the same thing, im assuming theyre worth having if you all seem to recommend. Are they just supposed to get :baby: into position or something!??

Yeah madcat. Sitting on them gives good posture and opens the pelvis. Any rolling actions you do help persuade baby down and into a good position.

I've no leaving do this time. My own work people are all in London. The people o share my office with are lovely and we've decided to go for lunch in a few weeks but other than that... I'm working from home today anyway.

Yeah it does! Although I'm pretending it could start me off lol! They help in labour apparently but I never tried it with caden as I was hooked up to loads of machines,if I go into labour naturally this time I'm gonna bounce on the ball see if it helps!

Happy maternity leave day peanut! Now you can start to relax or at least try!

I feel in abit of a bad mood already,yesterday I cleaned the kitchen and it looked good now for me it took me ages just because my bump gets in the way I can't reach anywhere so it was an achievement to give it a good clean,I come downstairs this morning and it's s mess again I feel so rubbish coz all I want is a clean house but because we are having some floor put down in our dining room there is stuff everywhere and i look like a jippo! I've only got 6 weeks to get sorted but no-one seems to be in a rush to get things finished like I am! Sorry rant over just having one of those days I guess x

oh ok, if i see a cheapie one i might get it.

I know what you mean about the kitchen, i have to turn on my side to reach for somethings over the worktop, esp over our breakfast bar which is wide.
Im eternally also trying to avoid bending down for things, anything!, my washing machine has finshed its cycle but ive put off bending down for that for a small while!!

Lol well I had a relaxing day at my mums I just left the kitchen then I came back in a better mood and sorted it out,it wasn't that bad but I would like it if everything stayed the way I put it til Baby Caleb comes if that's possible lol!

I bought a cute outfit for Baby C the other week and can't wait for him to wear it,it could be classed as child abuse but it looks cute lol it's a thumper the rabbit outfit has ears and a tail lol x

Hey April 21st mummy to be's

How's everyone getting on?
My SPD is really bad I'm now walking around like an old lady lol will be worth it I keep telling myself x

i have fb :)
nicole harashima
i havent been on this thread in ages, got no stupid internet in our new house yet :'(

my mothercare baby plan delivery finally came today. so i now have literally everything for baby :D
they said it was coming last wednesday between 8-7, waited all day and NOTHING, rang and rearranged for monday not a very happy bunny about waiting all day, then half of it turned up early saturday morning lol and finally got the rest today wooooop :D

so much stuff lol
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/197788_10150451898965433_762345432_17704523_878112_n.jpg

babys all fine and lovley, midwife said hes head down but very very high which is killing me, i thought he might have dropped abit by now lol

im having tons of trouble sleeping now, takes me over an hour to fall asleep and wake up every 2 hours, the other night i even went and slept in the spare room to try and get comfy haha

how we all finding sleeping ladies?

wow all that stuff looks amazing! I'd be so excited!

Don't talk to me about sleep! I'm getting it...just, but it's constant tossing and turning, waking every 5 mins for a drink or a wee etc!

I think I've been having braxton hicks this week though, my abs really hurt and she's constantly pushing "down there" I feel like she is about to pop out sometimes! Getting ready for 37-38 weeks I hope lol! :thumbup:

I'm struggling to move too due to the sciatica - heat pads are my new best friends again.

Anyway on the plus side I saw a friend of mine who had her baby 4 months ago and had a nice chat about how I'm feeling etc and she reassured me about everything and is going to let me tag along to some of the mum and baby groups she goes to and we are going to do "kiddy" things together :)

I hope everyone else is well - not long now until we meet our little ones :cloud9:

So today I slipped on our mat (well a long bit of carpet) that we have put in our dining room (front door is in there) as my laminate flooring is finished and I slipped and pulled my pelvis and now I'm getting pains in my belly,some in the left hand side some at the top of my belly and lower belly! Gonna chill and see if they go,I see my consultant tomorrow so if it's still bad I'll ask them,baby is fine and moving loads!

Nicole Everything looks great your OH has his work cut out for building it all up and you'll want it doing tonight lol

Anyone else feeling grateful to live in England? We are so lucky right now and I feel so sorry for everyone in japan and whoever else has been effected! I don't wanna moan about my pregnancy after what has happened to them x

'Mummy' i promised to update you on the GTT, i went for mine today.
i heard horrid things about the drink, but it was fine, it was nice and cold, it looked like a cup of water, it had no flavour to it, just a little sweet, easy to down in one.

They took my bloods first, then the drink, the worst part was trying to kill 2 hours!!!:coffee:.then more bloods before being released and eating myself out of house and home. Ive been told me results will be released in a day or two.

Tas, sorry to hear you have gone flying, really not a wise move right now hun!!!:dohh:

As for sleep:sleep:, whats that??, sleep??.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->