Team April 21st

omg 8 weeks now!
i cant sleep either
its terrible :(
im sitting here waiting for my buggy to arrive, should be here in the next hour soooooooooo excited :D lol

little 32 week bumpy shot
https://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww111/lilnic16/IMG00020-20110223-1109.jpg

Hey ladies,
How are you all doing?
X

I think my girl has begun to turn the proper way. I feel SO full of baby and am full of heartburn, stomach ache and shortness of breath from the bulk!

Don't you just wish you would get a date where you will actually go into labour and not just a maybe date!

Getting braxton hicks which really hurt but I just want to go into labour properly and nit have practise contractions obviously don't wanna go into labour yet as I have some stuff that needs doing but I would really appreciate a proper date that I will go into labour lol x

I nearly couldn't find this thread it was on page 9!
1 - we're having babies next month
2 - only 7 weeks to go!
3 - I wish it were sooner!

Here is my 33wk bump pic
https://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k357/stationroad1985/33WKBUMP.jpg

I still didn't get round to posting my, what was it, 30 week? bump! I should take another some time soon. Probably...

I finish work in a week! :happydance:

Who else is getting king Braxton Hicks? Every evening I get them now.

I agree tas, i really have an issue with not having a date set in stone:growlmad: A) because i need to know where i stand and what to expect and B) my DH could do with knowing what day he should travel miles with work on:shrug:
a real pain!:haha:
Its about the only time section sounds sensible!

get your bump pic done btw!!:thumbup:peanut

i get alot of BH, i seem to notice them more in the evenings when im sat down, i get loads in the evening, my stomach goes like a rock, then i need to pee, it moulds itself right round the shape of the baby almost!

I never got BH with caden maybe once but I seem to be getting them every other night,and I'm abit of a puff so I'm in tears sometimes but then I go to bed and think if they get worse I'll ring delivery suite but I always manage to sleep lol that's prob the reason why I had an epidural last time lol biggest pansey in the world lol x

Woah Nicole your bump is huuuge ! But I think that's just in comparison to your tiny little frame :p Looking fab ladies ! I have now lived at future MIL's house for over a week and things are going a lot better than I thought. It's not perfect but Leo has his own space in our room and I washed and dryed most of his clothes and blankets yesterday, only one or two more wash loads to go before I'm ready for his arrival ! Exciting :)

Last time I went to the midwife he was breech but I think he might be head down again now 'cause he keeps jamming under my ribs like before he was breech !

Think time's going quite fast at the moment and Mamas and Papas and New look had sales on today when i was in town so I spent almost £80 on clothes for myself, my mum gave me £30 and i had a £5 gift card so it didnt work out that bad and I feel way happier now I have things that fit me !!! :/

How are you lot?

Hannah XXXXX

P.S - Some pics !

https://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n245/VenomRamejkis/96affa92-bd9b-42a0-a32b-64c10d18ad0a.jpg 32+5 :)

https://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n245/VenomRamejkis/a525006f-0d5f-4da3-9bef-b1636efbe3bd.jpg 33 weeks exactly with my OH :)

Lovely pics! Mine shifted out of transverse yesterday but I really cannot tell whether she is breech or something like in a good position. :dohh: I have the MW on tue si very much hoping she says ceph. At my 31 weeks appointment last preg my son was transverse, just the same this time, but by 34 weeks he had turned ceph and was brimming. Second babies do often get into position later on but I'm still hoping she will be the right way.

I had a burst of energy today and did some housework. The past three days have been SO hungry especially in the evenings. Despite the nausea too. Loving enjoying some food for a change.

Glad I'm not the only one with the munchies again lol feel hungry all the time again!

So I've had BH all day today and I haven't been busy or anything,so now I'm sat on my ball to see if it helps!
I haven't had much energy this week and I have really wished I had as I wanted to clean my house and finishes Baby Calebs washing maybe next week I hope! Still got some DIY that needs doing but my OH is seeming useless even when I ask so might get my dad and BIL to do the jobs!
Can't wait to give birth think tiredness isn't helping but most of all I'm just excited to go through it again I know I'm a weirdo but when you have pushed them out and are holding them in your arms it's the best feeling in the world!

Right I'm going to bounce lol hope your all ok x

warning: rant ahead! Sorry girls I've not really had a rant or much to rant about but this week has taken the biscuit!

this week has been the worst so far, as far as pregnancy goes mine's not been too bad, but this week has been awful :(

I've got severe lower back pain, a trapped nerve which is really painful (on and off) I'm recovering from a cold but have now had a cough for 3 weeks and my nose just won't unblock which means I can't breathe at night.

When I go to bed I start feeling sick, dizzy and numb and the numbness is almost as bad as having pain, it's everywhere arms, legs and hips, and when I finally drift off to sleep I quite often wake suddenly unable to breathe.

I'm constantly thirsty and have such a dry mouth it's painful sometimes. To top it all off I'm so tired all the time just nipping to the shop (in the car) makes me feel like I need a nap!

Where is my pregnancy glow? Where is my sudden burst of energy? Why do the books lie?! Should I call my midwife and explain all the above or will she think I'm a whinger?

Sorry rant over, I'm just feeling sorry for myself!

Have you got sciatica mummy? Sounds like that could be it. :( Poor you, I can relate. I have never glowed in pregnancy at any time if that helps!

I had my 34 week appointment this morning and it was a bit iffy. I won't go into it here. Baby is head down at last though (and not breech as I was beginning to fear) so that's good.

I had my 34 week appointment this morning and it was a bit iffy. I won't go into it here. Baby is head down at last though (and not breech as I was beginning to fear) so that's good.

oh thats good news!!, i hope i get to be told the same this afternoon!:shrug:

Have you got sciatica mummy? Sounds like that could be it. :( Poor you, I can relate. I have never glowed in pregnancy at any time if that helps!

That's good news! I don't have an appointment until next week, I thought I should have had one earlier but my midwife is a bit scatty so I don't see her until 35 weeks. Anyway I called her this morning and she wanted me to get a GP appointment so he could check my iron levels from my 28 week bloods (shouldn't she have done that at my last appointment?!) and arrange a glucose tolerance test.

I have had sciatica before so I assume that's what the pain is but I've never had the numbness like I have got it now! Anyway hopefully the doc will find something just so that my mind is at ease - it always worries me more when they say there is nothing wrong as I worry that they have missed something!

Sciatica can create a lot of numbness. In fact there can be a lot of numbness just from the muscles being pressed on even without nerve issues. There's always so much going on during pregnancy. Have you tried lying different ways and with pillow support to help prop bits of you up and perhaps relieve some pressure?

I had bloods done at 31 weeks but the GP kept hold of the results. The hb was 10.3. Not something I'm much worried about. I thought GTT was usually done earlier, like 28 weeks? I'm not really familiar with it though...

It doesn't matter how I lay the side I'm on goes numb! I might try padding out the bed a bit as it's quite firm so it could be that.

I haven't had a GTT but I was looking into it and it does say it should be done earlier so no idea why it wasn't done, some sites suggested that it only gets done if they think you are at risk, others said it was routine for everyone. I'll let you all know how I get on :)

hello lovely ladies im not due till may 1st but 21st april is a lovely day for a baby its my dd1 birthday (though she was due on the 14th)

just wanted to share that useless piece of info with you all

hehe that made me chuckle!

Right I've been to the docs and I have to have a full blood count, a fasting glucose blood test, a urine glucose/protein wee test and I have to book in for a GTT too.

So I can't say that they are not doing anything :) I'm so pleased as she actually explained what they were all for too, whereas my old doctors used to send me for blood tests not explain what they were for then tell me they came back fine (doesn't really put your mind at ease when you don't know what it is you haven't got!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->