Team April 21st

My stretch marks are AWFUL but as soon as I found out they were in the genes I prepared myself as my mother is covered!

Been to midwife she found trace protein in my urine but says it's probably nothing to worry about so I'm not worrying but she also said I'm 3/5 engaged! I know it's not a sign things are happening but midwife was asking "is everything ready" "you know what to do if your waters go don't you?" *comes down to earth*

MissR... i have stretchmarks on my hips too, as long as they remain in that area i guess it could be alot worse, thats where my skin feels really tight too.
I'll have to do another pic soon.

Mummy,ive never understood the terms
I'm 3/5 engaged
!
is this nearly fully engaged? or just a bit?...i dont know:shrug:

my bump from yesterday
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/200146_10150453901020433_762345432_17722348_309971_n.jpg
ive got really horrible deep wide dark stretch marks on my boobs :(
and a few on my hips and all over my thighs and ive just started noticing them on my belly
i feel soooo unattractive lol

oh no nicole!, you look like quite a small girl though, that quite a bit of bumpage you have now on your frame and unfortunately the strechmarks sound like they gotcha!:growlmad:

Madcat 3/5ths is kind of half engaged do the baby's head has moved into the pelvis but some remains above the pelvis.

Mummy in my experience the best thing to do if your waters go is not tell anyone for a while and see how things develop! :lol:

So tired. Haven't managed a proper nap all week. What sort of mat leave is this? I seem to have time to clean cupboards and cookers and walk the dog but not to eat or sleep! :wacko:

Beginning to feel a little panicked that I won't be able to manage two kids on my own! :dohh:

Oh and I'm afraid last preg I had no stretchmarks at all then literally overnight at 35/36 weeks I just split covering the whole lower half of my tum!

Ah ok, at least i know what MW is talking about if she says anything about the head being engaged.

Its funny how your time gets swallowed up when youre not working!

I've been lucky in a way with the stretchmarks... I've got some pink ones on my hips / sides, but the ones on my front are colourless :D I'm pleased about that :haha: xx

Your 3/5ths so your babys head will be around the -3 /-4 mark..... cos the MW can feel 3/5ths of your babys head still ..... meaning babys head is only 2/5ths deep into your pelvis.

https://www.sweethaven02.com/ObsNewborn/921les10_img_2.jpg

Got this info off another baby forum :) Hope it helps.

Mine's "at brim" which is better than nothing i guess. Seeing MW next tuesday so hopefully he'll be right down ready to make his escape !

XXXXX

Tas.. I don't have (and havent had) sugar in my urine, but I've got gd..Its safer for them to check so your sugar can be controlled and baby won't have so much probled controlling his or her sugar when born. Is your baby symmetrically big or just belly?xx

My consultant said it was just his belly measuring big and everything else seems fine! I think thats why im so bothered about it because its weird its just his belly and not the rest of him!
He is gonna be big anyway as they estimated his weight now at 6lbs 3oz but they said they take that with a pinch of salt but i said im not as Caden was 9lbs half and ounce and no-one said he would be big they thought he would be a 7lber....how wrong they were!:wacko:

Im covered in stretchmarks from Caden not sure if i have any new ones but i think mine came when i was 36wks. :blush:
And 3/5 is good i think so maybe you will pop first! I will see if Baby Caleb is engaged next thursday but i doubt it.

Everyone keeps asking if im ready to drop now.....getting on my nerves lol and yesterday before the hospital app we went out to lunch and they waitress said i wouldnt fit in the booth and patted my belly :growlmad: Im not a dog!!!! its ok for family to touch sometimes but not strangers!!! lol

Hey tas, don't forget that second babies tend to engage much later, sometimes not even until labour starts. You never know who will go first! It'll be exciting to see!

Urgh Tas, some people are so rude. Thanks for the diagram Miss R.
Ok, so i got round to doing a bump update being as we're 35 weeks now

so heres one at 33 wks and one at 35wk

Attachments

• 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
That would have REALLY annoyed me tas! I'd have patted her belly back!

Had my GTT this morning, wasn't too bad was very hungry after though! Scoffed down a bowl of cereal like I hadn't eaten in a week.

I'll do a bump pic later, got a list of jobs as long as my arm to do :)

I am excited to see who drops first! Can't wait til we all do!

The lady must of caught me on a nice day coz I probably would of said something or maybe I was in too much shock lol!

So this morning I went to the toilet and had like a light light brown discharge then everytime I've been to the toilet had clear discharge when I wipe! I'm not getting my hopes up but abit scared it's a sign of pre-eclampsia as I gad this the last week of my pregnancy with caden! I hope my body is playing tricks on me but I am having pains but I'll wait it out as I've had pains for weeks and nothing!

Still abit worried about the GTT next week and that the babys belly is bigger than normal but we will see!
Hope your all ok xx

Hi ladies!! I don't get on here much but I'm trying to keep up with everyone. One of my BB's had her baby 5 weeks early on St Patricks day! She was 5lbs 9oz's! Just made me realize how close we're all getting now! So at my appt on Thursday Doctor said i'm baby is at -3 station and I'm already at 1cm and reminded me that if it's not your first baby she/he may not drop until you go into labor. :nope: I'm praying this little monkey of mine drops earlier than that cause she's so high I can't breathe and my bra had bruised the top of my belly! Is anyone else getting really sore from their bra cause your bump is so high??? It's really bad and is waking me up at night now. I just went our and bought a sleep nursing bra with no wires so i'm really hoping it helps some.

PS> MissRamejkis thank you for the chart it was really helpful in understanding what the heck -3 station is! LOL!

Good luck ladies we're almost there! woohoo! :hugs:

I was due on April 21st 2009 and there were lots of us then aswell, only hope you dont have to wait as long as i did, Good luck ladies!!

Cherbare I've been out of wires a long time already! Only if I'm going somewhere respectable with others do I bother with a wired bra. With big boobs and a short waist my bump was sore from the wires weeks ago. All that said I can't wait til my milk has settled enough to get some good wired nursing bras. I hate soft bras so much. An F cup monoboob is so not a good look!

My boobs dont feel like they have grown at all not like with Caden,i remember thinking 'ooo i like this' lol so now i cant wait til i start breast feeding coz my boobies were like jordans just abit smaller,and they looked good with no bra well except the leaking milk and my OH liked them but couldnt touch coz they hurt lol!

Only 3 days til my GTT test,still nervous about the results! Why do they make you wait.

Is anyone else feeling like they hate cooking,i cant be bothered at all and i know i have to to feed my son and OH but i just pick at my food!

Ive been doing a clean today but have stopped because my back is hurting so much and my belly is so ill wait til the afternoon to finish up not much to do!

I keep going into the nursery and getting excited! he he he not long now xx

Cherbare I've been out of wires a long time already! Only if I'm going somewhere respectable with others do I bother with a wired bra. With big boobs and a short waist my bump was sore from the wires weeks ago. All that said I can't wait til my milk has settled enough to get some good wired nursing bras. I hate soft bras so much. An F cup monoboob is so not a good look!

I know what you mean I'm an F cup too! LOL! Luckily the bra I got separates them so i don't get the monoboob! It's actually a pretty good bra just watch out if it's cold cause the stupid padding they had in it I had to take out. It was a perfect round circle and so all you could see was these perfect circles looking like oversized nipples! No so cool! I really wonder who designs some of these things!

Tas: I haven't been feeling like cooking lately either! I usually love to cook but lately my stomach gets upset so easily. I'm starting to wonder if that's just what the end of my pregnancy is going to be like cause it doesn't seem to matter what I eat anymore...it all results in time spent in the toilet! :nope:

I don't cook. It's rare to enjoy any food. I still have bad nausea most days and I too seem to have sensitive guts feeling off really easily. I don't think it's linked to what I eat, just the way everything is. Bleurgh. I feel awful today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->