Team April 21st

i left work last week! had 7 weeks holiday to take and was fed up so thought id go early :D lol
got another 4d re-scan on friday, i reckon i might be a bit too for along but oh well its free :p and get to see little one again :)

valentines day we bought an amazing 4 seater sofa and cuddler swivel chair that was a bit over our budget but we thought we'd spoilt ourselves as its out anniversery next week too :D and OH is trying to persuade me on a 50" tv and i am very tempted lol :p

:haha: wow sounds like you all had awesome valentines day's so far :D I'm jealous! I got a card which I haven't had time to open yet (I go to work REALLY early so I'm all grumpy in the morning) and tonight we are being romantic and going to... antenatal class :haha: Damn!

nicole - I'm jealous, I can't wait to leave work! Only 6.5 working days left (not including toady) :happydance: xx

Meh. No Valentine's stuff here. I bought DH a card months ago that I need to write today. He's buying me on today! lol He's working late and my mum is stopping over here tonight and will probably be here before him so really no plans for us at all. It's my birthday in two weeks though so we might do something more special then. Or maybe just wait til after the baby's born! :haha:

I have four weeks of work left. Cannot go fast enough for me.

OH had to go to work at 5.15 this morning so we are doing cards and presents later. I've got him Beatles rockband for PS3.

I'm still technically at uni until 8th April but as I'm not working I'm not too bothered, I'm just struggling to keep up with all the work!

I've had a letter this morning to say that the council who own the freehold to our flat are looking to "update" the communal areas and the cost to us will be in the region of £16,000!!! We are trying to save so that we can afford to get out of the flat and buy our family home but we'll never be able to afford it if we have to pay that :( the trouble is, we get the chance to say if we don't want it done but it will be a majority vote and the other 5 flats in the block are owned by the council so they will obviously vote to have it done! We are the ONLY ones that will have to pay :( It just doesn't seem fair, we are being penalised for buying our flat instead of renting or getting a council house.

I don't know I just don't understand how they can expect anyone to spend £16,000 on the externals of their property without a choice. To put it into perspective we only paid £85k for the flat itself! I'm going to go to citizens advice and see what they say. I am also going to ask the council if they would consider buying the flat from us so that they own the whole block again and can do what they want! At least that way we can rent somewhere until we can afford to buy again.

Both seem like very good ideas. I cannot see how that can be legal, majority vote or not. The council can't possibly be allowed to determine how private people spend their money!

Ah,,Happiness is............................

thought it was time is started washing :baby: clothes!:haha:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
thinking of going to see this
what dya think ladies?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkHhROVvcwQ

happybeany im glad someone else is going quite early so i dont feel such a loser for wanting more time off aha i always feel slightly guilty sitting here relaxing :p

I WISH I could finish now. I wish I could finish 7 months ago! Four more weeks, four more weeks....not long now... :wacko:

thinking of going to see this
what dya think ladies?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkHhROVvcwQ

happybeany im glad someone else is going quite early so i dont feel such a loser for wanting more time off aha i always feel slightly guilty sitting here relaxing :p

:haha: I'm so glad I'm going soon!!! I can't wait :D I'm a bit nervous as I'm being induced/c-section within the next 7 weeks so not long for anything now argh!

I want to watch that it looks like fun :D xxx

I thought about washing my baby stuff and packing bags today as I've had really bad braxton hicks,back ache,feeling sick and having a bad belly then a knee in the stomach from my son which didn't help but then thought it was nothing so I'm back to my stubborn ways of thinking baby will come late! I must of over done it yesterday cleaning up so I'll just rest today and see how I go!
Its my OHs late granddads birthday tomorrow so I'm nervous about going into labour early and having baby tomorrow is that stupid to think that,but they normally say one in and one out! Then my friend had a dream I would go into labour 9weeks early! Lol being stupid I know!
I get my sons and nurserys carpets fitted on Friday I'm so excited means I can get everything ready!
X

I thought about washing my baby stuff and packing bags today as I've had really bad braxton hicks,back ache,feeling sick and having a bad belly then a knee in the stomach from my son which didn't help but then thought it was nothing so I'm back to my stubborn ways of thinking baby will come late! I must of over done it yesterday cleaning up so I'll just rest today and see how I go!
Its my OHs late granddads birthday tomorrow so I'm nervous about going into labour early and having baby tomorrow is that stupid to think that,but they normally say one in and one out! Then my friend had a dream I would go into labour 9weeks early! Lol being stupid I know!
I get my sons and nurserys carpets fitted on Friday I'm so excited means I can get everything ready!
X

ive really enjoyed washing all my baby clothes and hanging them up to dry!:haha:, look so cute!.
I really need to concerntrate on doing my hospital bag next, and then babys bag after that, i have nothing to go in them at the moment.
Sometimes i wonder if i'll have an early or at least a ontime baby, just because ive always felt him so low down compaired to other people, but then hey...this is my 1st, what do i know?.

I wish your due date is the actual date you have your baby would be so much easier!
I was low with caden and 5 days late! And I'm low this time as well x

Hey! I haven't checked in on this post in a while and there is just way too much to catch up on! :haha: Chatty chatty ladies!!

I washed all my baby clothes last week and started putting them away too! It must be nesting kicking in full force now cause I was going to start packing my hospital bag and my OH laughed at me! I was 11 daays overdue with my son but I have a feeling little ribbit is going to make her entrance early too!

I've been having some strong braxton hicks lately and lower backache too but at my appt today my doctor said it was good and as long as they aren't regular I can continue exercising. I'm so worried about weight gain and with all the damn sweets I can't seem to stop eating i need to be able to work out!!!! :rofl:

Anyway time to go relax before work tomorrow...hope you ladies are all doing great and getting regularly booted! hehe! :hugs:

Hi all. I went to pregnancy yoga for the first time last night, it was pretty good!

I feel so unorganised now since everyone is washing the clothes! I'm such a germ freak that I keep thinking if I wash them now germs and dust will get on them lol I'm even going to get an air purifier today for baby room and sons room!
How did u find out about pregnancy yoga? I would like to try it but don't think they do it anywhere here!
X

I feel so unorganised now since everyone is washing the clothes! I'm such a germ freak that I keep thinking if I wash them now germs and dust will get on them lol I'm even going to get an air purifier today for baby room and sons room!
How did u find out about pregnancy yoga? I would like to try it but don't think they do it anywhere here!
X

I'm the same - I haven't washed anything yet and am hoping to leave it another couple of weeks :D

Are air purifiers any good? I never really looked into them.. xx

My MW told me about it. We're really lucky as this is a free class. There were classes on during my last pregnancy but they were too expensive.

Hi all! I hope everyone is ok, 9 weeks to go now!!

I thought I'd pop in with a 31wk bump pic and a pic of our cot, we don't have room for a separate nursery so we've done the best we can!

https://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k357/stationroad1985/31wk.jpg
https://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k357/stationroad1985/Nursery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"