Team April 21st

Mummy1985, horrible when people interfere (I have this too..MIL) i just distance myself from people like this if at all possible.

Well, finally we all hit 30 weeks. I remember where i was when i was just 8 weeks, and well....30 weeks seemed unimaginable!.
I should really do a 30 week bump photo soon and see if theres much difference.

I'm feeling fed up abit as well! Don't let your family upset you though! How are they interfering?

I've had my MWs appointment,all is ok,measuring 31 weeks so a week in front,I'm hoping it stays a week in front so things are abit closer!
Xx

I'm feeling fed up abit as well! Don't let your family upset you though! How are they interfering?

I've had my MWs appointment,all is ok,measuring 31 weeks so a week in front,I'm hoping it stays a week in front so things are abit closer!
Xx

Well I've been ill since last Friday with nasty bronchitis since Monday so have also been feeling a bit down. Only 4 more weeks of work though do that's something.

Happy 30 weeks!

At least it's not just me.

My family have always been a problem (mums side) in fact they stopped speaking to me and inviting me to family events for about 3-4 years when I was 15 because I chose to live with my Dad when my parents divorced. They treat me like I'm still a child despite me being married, owning my own house and having a child on the way! When I tell them to mind their own business they just talk about me behind my back instead! It's really getting me down and depressed and I wish I could just switch off but I can't.

its a shame we cant choose our families isnt it?. I have nothing to do with my mum anymore, she doesnt know im expecting. I was closer to my dad, but since i moved out, got married and now with a baby on the way he's backed off, hes always very moody,he has difficulty excepting im grown up and moved on.
As for my MIL- shes a little too involved.

Hey thats not bad peanut, 4 weeks left of work:happydance:

Well girls everything is still good with me pregnancy wise, HAPPY 30 WEEKS everyone !

However, my OH is on 0hr contracts with all 3 of his jobs and the main 2 have stopped giving im shifts, on top of that we'd given our notice in for our home and the new house fell thru because the new landlord decided he didnt want to let out his property now, he wants to sell instead.... so due to the fact we have to be out of this house on the 28th Feb and only have my SMP and OH's random shifts when he gets offered them, we're really really struggling and so are moving in with future MIL.

We get on, she's deaf and I have learnt sign language just for her, she loves my dog too so thankfully she's happy to have all of us there and has even offered us her room as it's bigger than OH's was there...

but she's 62 and very very stuck in her ways and views... I can't see myself feeling wonderful living there under her rules and not having the freedom that i've had in my own big 3 bed house here.... all my lovely stuff has to go in storage except clothes, bed & baby stuff...

My poor son won't have his own nursery now and that makes me want to cry my eyes out, I was SO looking forward to getting it ready for him as it's my first..

Making an appointment to see Citizens Advice Bureau on Monday to see what financial help we can get, I really never saw myself being in late pregnancy and having my first child in my MIL's house.

Cuddles would be welcome >_<

Blimey Miss! What a big old load of crap all at once! :hugs: I hope things can be sorted out. Perhaps you can get council housing under the circumstances? I don't really know how it works... Try not to mourn the nursery, when you get your own place you'll be able to do a room and if LO is a bit older they can have input and it'll be so much fun!

Awww thanks for your reply, we are already on the waiting list for the areas we like, ( a lot closer to my mum who i'm best friends with) so hopefully this will just add to our application and get us bumped up the list a little.

Im sure it will all be fine but It's just very overwhelming all at once and specially with first baby... i'd much rather be around my own family than his mum as I can't relax as much and am scared I'll just want her to back off and let me learn how to look after my son myself ! X

Oh no! That's awful. Have you rang the council? I'd tell them that you have nowhere to go at the minute and see what they say, then if they say it's still not possible at the moment say that you will ask your MIL. The thing I worry about is that as soon as you say that you are living with MIL they will assume that your need for housing is not as great as some others. My nephews mum was on the council list for 4 years after she had him because she still had a home with her mum (even though there was 3 bedrooms and 3 adults, 3 kids living there!)

i feel your housing pain!
waiting to move into our new house but the landlords taking the p*** getting back to the agent for us to set a move in date.
im not homeless but i dont wanna be at home anymore :(

my mum and dad literally have zero money, and all of mine is going towards savings and occasional food that i get when bens here to drive me to get some.
theres no food at home, no oven/cooker to cook a proper meal even if there was food, i cant go and get food because my license got taken away. no heating so its cold, and i can only wash because its too cold to have a shower so can only relax and have warm baths when i go to bens.
also my mum is going on and on about money, she wont drop it and then when i say shes just winding herself into a frenzy about it, she starts guilt tripping me about horses and things theyve paid for over the years and started saying that families should help each other out etc as me and ben have over 6k in savings now, but its for baby and living on for us, i dont really want to give them any as ive got priorities now.
i know i cant really complain about no food etc if i dont give them money but its something you just expect from your parents when your 18 and living at home i guess :(

ive literally been living off crisps and chocolate bars. im dying for a meal :( bring on moving date

Oooh Nicole, it sounds awful hun, I'd deffo plan a lovely home cooked meal for when you're in the new place, my favourite is shepherds pie :] Mmmmmm!!

The most important thing is that we'll all be fine and we'll have our happy healthy little babies in April <3 xxx

Oh dear sounds like you ladies are having a hard time.

I'm feeling a little better today although I haven't slept the last 2 nights due to turning a lot and needing to wee every 5 mins. I usually take a pint of water or squash to bed with me and last night I got up 3 times for the loo and my drink was empty so I refilled it each time. I don't think I've ever drank so much!

I went to my 1st ante-natal last night, to be honest I was a little disappointed, I thought it would be local information about the 2 hospitals that we can choose from but it was all just standard information that you can read in books or on the web and the midwife didn't even know anything about 1 of the hospitals so she kept referring to the one which I know about.

On the plus side I hope to have some nice 4d scan pics for you tomorrow! :happydance:

Sounds like you ladies are having it rough!
Don't worry about a nursery as I lived with my parents for the first 6months of my sons life so he has only had a room since before his second birthday as the house we moved into had alot of damp in it so needed to sort that out! But now he had a big bedroom ANC he loves it!
As for parents guilty tripping you that's not nice at all! And I think you are very wise to save so much money for your family and house and your parents should be proud of how responsible you are being! Well done to you and your boyfriend! But make sure you start eating properly!
Xx

what are our 30 week bumps looking like girlies??

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
I'll do a bump pic later but...........

here are a couple of my 4d scan pics! It was amazing!

https://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k357/stationroad1985/4D_6.jpg
https://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k357/stationroad1985/4D_1.jpg

oh when did you have these done?.Looks like you had them done just before you were too far gone, he's looking quite snug!, theyre great arent they?

I had it done today! I was a bit worried about not getting great pics but it was all good. Towards the end she started putting her hand over her face and then nested her face into my placenta! Glad I didn't have it done any later though.

Awww such good pics :D

How long has everyone got left at work? :happydance: xxx

Happy valentines day everyone! Hope you get spoilt!
I feel very spoilt,I got a mother to be pamper day which I'm going to on Saturday,then I got some shoes and a dress off eBay which I ordered the other week which I wouldn't of minded if he used them as a present so I was surprised! Then he says I have to wait in coz he has ordered flowers!
I got a steam cleaner yesterday so I've been doing my bathroom but it's taken me ages which I blame being fat and getting hot all the time lol. Hopefully by the end of the week my house will be steam cleaned! We get new carpets for my sons room and baby's room on Friday so once they r done I can start sorting baby's room out need to get my bum in gear coz on Thursday we are single digits counting down aarrgghh it's going faster lol

Is everyone else all sorted? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->