TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

I'm on cd19 and had my +OPK yesterday! 2013--Fx for everyone!

Need your help girls. I took my First Response hpt 2 days early (9po) and in the evening (my will power was weak ). I received one strong pink line and one weak line. Could this be a BFP with diluted hormone? Should I get a little excited to test tomorrow morning? Or is this common for a BFN (what's called an evap line?) ?

Can the morning come a.n.y. s.l.o.w.e.r..........

I hope the OP of the 2012 group doesn't mind me starting this. I just went to join and realized sadly I wouldn't be due until Jan 2013 if I get my BFP this month. Anyone else out there trying for a 2013 Baby??

Please join us on our journey to bringing home a baby in 2013! Introduce yourself by telling us how you got your username :)

Trying for a 2013 Baby!!

1. Mrs.Undy
2. Heather11
3. AS116
4. Amber_Lynn822
5. DanielleX27
6. Mrs.Bock
7. OliviaRae
8. GSdowner1
9. Beccaboop
10. Canisa
11. RainAngel
12. Shonababu
13. Yammas
14. Sweetmere
15. Mimi1979
16. Preg_Pilot
17. Marriedlaydee
18. StefanieC
19. Pomeranian
20. Melts
21. Mrs.Luvbug
22. Munchkinlove
23. Roslyn
24. Feety Pyjamas
25. Nicola 27
26. Linzs304
27. BabyHopeful2
28. Dani402
29. Strdstkittenx
30. Ladyesq
31. Stuckinoki
32. Ariaforte8
33. Kezza2012
34. Snowflakes120
35. Penelope04
36. Mazzy17
37. Hellokitty20
38. DiscoRia
39.Praying4bump

Can I join I am cd 11.

Need your help girls. I took my First Response hpt 2 days early (9po) and in the evening (my will power was weak ). I received one strong pink line and one weak line. Could this be a BFP with diluted hormone? Should I get a little excited to test tomorrow morning? Or is this common for a BFN (what's called an evap line?) ?

OMG!! Congrats!! hopefully it's not an evap line. Let us know how it goes in the morning test! If the light second line showed up pretty soon after you POAS, then it may be a BFP with dilluted hormones!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

FRERs are notorious for evaps, but as long as it came up within the right time frame and its colored, its a BFP. If you can, post a pic. :)

I got this pic without DH noticing. ;) It looked similar to this after 1-2 minutes.

Attachments

• FirstResponse.jpg
    FirstResponse.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 10
Definitely a BfP!!! Congrats!!! And out first one!!

It's definitely BFP! I repeated this morning with a Clear Blue and First Response. It's hard to argue with 'pregnant' on the Clear Blue. Of course, the first response had an even dimmer line this morning. My due date will be January 1, 2013.

My symptoms have been very subtle. Until yesterday I kept writing them off. I'm tired, since I'm always tired. My boobs are sore, but they have been since I stopped taking BC. I had the vivid dream last night only. The cramping has also been very subtle - just here and there sometimes. I was gassier than normal. The really notable thing has been the tight abdomen. It is a small version of the tightness I feel after ab workouts the next day.

Congrats BabyHopeful how exciting a new years baby!!!

Hello to the new ladies @ feety pyjamas its all about the onesies lol :D

My username is just my name backwards so not very original :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back