TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

Can I join? I have been on this site for a couple months but the couple threads I have liked have kind of fizzled out.....I am trying for a 2013 baby and kind of wish I could get a little group on this site to keep in touch with! I have had very irregular cycles, including a 59 day cycle last time and and now am on day 34 of this cycle. Had my first doctor's appt yesterday to get set up with an OBGYN and I really liked her! She was super positive and encouraging. We have only been TTC since January, but she is going to have me do an ultrasound tomorrow just to take a look at my uterus and ovaries, and I have some labs to do when I am on the 3rd day of my cycle. For now I am taking Fertilaid to see if that helps, haven't quite been on that for a month yet. If I don't get AF within the next couple weeks she wants to give me something to induce it. Hope I can get it on my own!

Sure thing Penelope! I was in a similar situation with cycles although not quite as long. My longest was 48 days. I went to my OBGYN who did bloodwork and had dh go for a SA. He prescribed me clomid to try to get me to ovulate sooner and stronger. This is my first cycle of it and I think I am just about to ovulate. I go for a day 21 check. If I don't get a BFP I will be having some other tests done next cycle.

Hopefully we can all stay in touch!

Thank you! Good luck to you on your first cycle with clomid. I had my ultrasound yesterday but no results yet, other than I've for sure decided I don't like vaginal ultrasounds......DH goes for SA on Monday. So we will see!

Hi Peneloope :D good luck in your journey

I'd love to go to Japan its been on my list of countries to travel to for years I love anime and am such a gaming freak so going over there and seeing all the tech and gadgets would be awesome.

I dint mind flying I just hate the ear ache :(

Thanks for the welcome and the luck!

Can i join...long story short im 23 been on dianette without a break since 16 came off in oct joping to concieve straight away but turned out harder than expectect currently had a 56,60 day cycles no idea when and if im ovulating with it been so long...currently on cd11 and temping and checking cm and position and doing opks in a hope i catch an egg...ob and gunna Bd everother dy AT LEAST till next af is due prob mid JUNE!! :-( just incase i ovulate warly late or in the middle....hummm wish this was easier just want normal length cycles so can ovulate and either get af or be preg and crack on with the next month mot have a 2 month waiting game..... x

Can i join...long story short im 23 been on dianette without a break since 16 came off in oct joping to concieve straight away but turned out harder than expectect currently had a 56,60 day cycles no idea when and if im ovulating with it been so long...currently on cd11 and temping and checking cm and position and doing opks in a hope i catch an egg...ob and gunna Bd everother dy AT LEAST till next af is due prob mid JUNE!! :-( just incase i ovulate warly late or in the middle....hummm wish this was easier just want normal length cycles so can ovulate and either get af or be preg and crack on with the next month mot have a 2 month waiting game..... x

I was on BCP for 10 yrs. Had long cycles before that and now have them again! Last cycle was 59 days and on CD37 now. Good luck to you!

hello!! :)

i'm coming to join you if that's ok?

2nd cycle, cd10 (apr 28th) been on bcp for 15 years before trying, had 2 accidents and 2 mc when 17 and 18. first cycle off bcp my luteal phase was only 8days long, so keeping a close on THAT just in case!!

poas's and taking my temperature and checking all the usual things.......fx'd for this month!!

i'm 33 and this will be first little bean for us!

username came about coz it said dont choose one you'll be recognised by.....was looking at the kettle at the time!! lol! :)

hello!! :)

i'm coming to join you if that's ok?

2nd cycle, cd10 (apr 28th) been on bcp for 15 years before trying, had 2 accidents and 2 mc when 17 and 18. first cycle off bcp my luteal phase was only 8days long, so keeping a close on THAT just in case!!

poas's and taking my temperature and checking all the usual things.......fx'd for this month!!

i'm 33 and this will be first little bean for us!

username came about coz it said dont choose one you'll be recognised by.....was looking at the kettle at the time!! lol! :)

Welcome to the group!! And what a great username story! Lol.

Wooo Hooo Ladies!

I'm CD10 today! I'll start OPKing in the next 3 days, but I don't expect to ovulate until CD17-18. Now I just need to get DH to cooperate with the BD schedule on top of our home closing and improvements that are happening this next week!

It's gonna be a busy two weeks for us! Hopefully that will help with the 2ww this cycle!

FX for a good, sticky bean month!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm 5dpo today, and I have been experiencing some very light cramping. It started last evening, and today had started again this evening. Am I getting my hopes up too high that this may be a good sign? I feel like it's too early for anything to have happened yet, but I don't know what's up with these cramps. It feels like AF is coming on, but I'm way too early for that.

Guh, I guess i'll just wait and see!

today starts cd 22, no + opk yet. really really not feeling this cycle. Hopefully will get to BD tomorrow, monday and tuesday. I don't really expect a bfp this cycle. I bd'd more around the time of + opk. How do you get your doctor to agree to doing cd 21 and cd 2 bloods to see if you OV?

RainAngel I would try to make it so he thinks it is his idea. Like say, I am not really sure I am ovulating.. Is there anyway to check to see that I am? Like some sort of blood test or anything? It may work! Fingers crossed for you to O.

today starts cd 22, no + opk yet. really really not feeling this cycle. Hopefully will get to BD tomorrow, monday and tuesday. I don't really expect a bfp this cycle. I bd'd more around the time of + opk. How do you get your doctor to agree to doing cd 21 and cd 2 bloods to see if you OV?

Tell him that you want your CD3 FSH and your CD21 Progesterone checked to make sure that your body is ovulated a big, ripe healthy egg.

I'm 5dpo today, and I have been experiencing some very light cramping. It started last evening, and today had started again this evening. Am I getting my hopes up too high that this may be a good sign? I feel like it's too early for anything to have happened yet, but I don't know what's up with these cramps. It feels like AF is coming on, but I'm way too early for that.

Guh, I guess i'll just wait and see!

I had this same thing...AF due this Wednesday/Thursday...still a little crampy, and my skin never cleared up from the beginning of last cycle...but BFN yesterday (would have been 8 or 10 dpo)...so still holding out a little hope for BFP on Wednesday/Thursday. :)

Tell him that you want your CD3 FSH and your CD21 Progesterone checked to make sure that your body is ovulated a big, ripe healthy egg.

The GP (not my ob) said that they "don't do that kind of testing". Can't *ANY* doctor order blood work? :shrug::dohh:

RainAngel I would try to make it so he thinks it is his idea. Like say, I am not really sure I am ovulating.. Is there anyway to check to see that I am? Like some sort of blood test or anything? It may work! Fingers crossed for you to O.

my paperwork says im anovualtory.... doesn't that mean not ovulating?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->