TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

You can still work out when your pregnant. You just can't overdo it with exercising... its actually encouraged to continue to stay fit while you are prego it can help prevent complications within your 3rd trimester like bp problems or gestational diabetes. I am def. gonna keep working out as long as my doc. says it is safe for me and the baby :)

So, what would you consider is overdoing it? I just started working out. I didn't do it for a long time, even though I wanted to get in shape, because I was worried it would interfere with ttc. But I finally decided I can't wait forever to get in shape, and I really feel it will help me to have a healthier pregnancy and be better when I have to be chasing around a little kid someday! I didn't really need to lose any weight, maybe a few pounds, but it was really more about improving stamina/endurance and gaining strength and flexibility.

So, I know you're not supposed to overdo it, but I figured that just meant not to train for a marathon or something. So what do you all think--how much is too much?

I think that as long as you feel good and aren´t underweight, you can work out as much as you feel like.

Well I haven't told how I got my username yet so...here we go!

I've always wanted to be a mother. "meré" means mother in French (I have a french background) and of course I hope to be a sweet mother...so "sweetmeré" it is. I don't think I could make an "é" when I signed up or didn't try, I don't remember. lol

Well I haven't told how I got my username yet so...here we go!

I've always wanted to be a mother. "meré" means mother in French (I have a french background) and of course I hope to be a sweet mother...so "sweetmeré" it is. I don't think I could make an "é" when I signed up or didn't try, I don't remember. lol

Love it! It's so interesting to hear how everyone came up with their user names.

Ugh. I HATE waiting to O!

It's the most boring part of my cycle.
I'm so impatient right now. :/

Ugh. I HATE waiting to O!

It's the most boring part of my cycle.
I'm so impatient right now. :/

Me too! I have been checking my cervix multiple times a day. And it just keeps getting lower instead of higher :cry:

my friend gave me my user name. my friends and i used to dance in the rain in the dark under a street lamp. He said the light would make like a halo. ever since its been my nickname.

Good Morning!

I am new here and am in my first cycle of ttc, so I too am wishing for a 2013 baby :D

My username... well, back in the day, I used to bleach and dye my hair all kinds of crazy colours. One of which was a lovely deep aubergine colour, with pinkish/reddish undertones which I fondly nicknamed 'disco aubergine'. That stayed as my username for namy things, but now I have my natural hair back (and thank good ness it grew back after so much damage!) I'm just Disco Ria. Disco because I'm still crazy funky on the inside and Ria is the nickname my sister's children gave me when they were little.

Good Luck ladies, we'll be doing the bd again tonight! :happydance:

You can still work out when your pregnant. You just can't overdo it with exercising... its actually encouraged to continue to stay fit while you are prego it can help prevent complications within your 3rd trimester like bp problems or gestational diabetes. I am def. gonna keep working out as long as my doc. says it is safe for me and the baby :)

So, what would you consider is overdoing it? I just started working out. I didn't do it for a long time, even though I wanted to get in shape, because I was worried it would interfere with ttc. But I finally decided I can't wait forever to get in shape, and I really feel it will help me to have a healthier pregnancy and be better when I have to be chasing around a little kid someday! I didn't really need to lose any weight, maybe a few pounds, but it was really more about improving stamina/endurance and gaining strength and flexibility.

So, I know you're not supposed to overdo it, but I figured that just meant not to train for a marathon or something. So what do you all think--how much is too much?

I think that as long as you feel good and aren´t underweight, you can work out as much as you feel like.

i think that too much would be heavy weight lifting, or training for a marathon lol i mean it depends on the person really... i plan to still jog and lift min. weights i mainly do the machines enough to keep toned.. but i have worked so hard this past year at loosing weight that i refuse to stop working out all together unless my doc for some reason says it is not safe when i am prego but alot of docs encourage it...as long as you dont let yourself get exerted from exercise. I have a friend that jogged the whole time she was prego and even did a mini marathon lol so it just depends on your ind. situation. I think that getting your bmi down and getting in shape while your trying to get pregnant is a very smart thing to do and if anything i believe it would help you feel your best while you are pregnant too... i mean if i would have got pregnant a year ago when i was 200 pounds i probably would have been miserable because i was miserable without being pregnant already...:D

Good Morning!

I am new here and am in my first cycle of ttc, so I too am wishing for a 2013 baby :D

My username... well, back in the day, I used to bleach and dye my hair all kinds of crazy colours. One of which was a lovely deep aubergine colour, with pinkish/reddish undertones which I fondly nicknamed 'disco aubergine'. That stayed as my username for namy things, but now I have my natural hair back (and thank good ness it grew back after so much damage!) I'm just Disco Ria. Disco because I'm still crazy funky on the inside and Ria is the nickname my sister's children gave me when they were little.

Good Luck ladies, we'll be doing the bd again tonight! :happydance:

Welcome to the group! And so interseting about your username!

Hi Ladies!

Can I join? I, like many of you, was hoping for a 2012 baby but that didin't happen so now we're praying for a 2013 baby (hopefully early 2013).:happydance::happydance:

Im on CD 6 and expecting to ovulate around CD 13. We stopped using protection last summer but coincidentally, I started experiencing pain that very month. Turns out I had endo and had a lap done in March. This is out 2nd cycle ttc after the lap.

I'm tempting and we hope this is our month.

Baby Dust to you ladies!!!

Hi Ladies!

Can I join? I, like many of you, was hoping for a 2012 baby but that didin't happen so now we're praying for a 2013 baby (hopefully early 2013).:happydance::happydance:

Im on CD 6 and expecting to ovulate around CD 13. We stopped using protection last summer but coincidentally, I started experiencing pain that very month. Turns out I had endo and had a lap done in March. This is out 2nd cycle ttc after the lap.

Absolutley!!! Welcome to the group!

Hi Ladies!

Absolutley!!! Welcome to the group!

Thanks. My thread name is pretty simple... I'm praying for a baby bump soon! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->