TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

i have progression from almost stark white to almost positive, then back to stark white, then back to almost positive, then the line in the morning is almost not there, yet the one in the evening is much closer to positive, but isnt quite there. my strongest line comes in the evening. im quite confused on this all.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that unlike HCG, LH (which is what OPKs detect) builds up during the day and is usually strongest nearer the end of the day so if that's right then it shouldn't be a problem that that's what is happening with yours.

Stefanie is right. You are supposed to test after 12pm. Not use FMU. Also, make sure you are holding your pee for 4 hours and you aren't drinking too much during those 4 hours as it can dilute it.

oooh. i've been using FMU and my last urination of the day. i was told to use them 3-4 times a day, too, so you don't miss the ov.

ok, since im apparently an idiot with these things :dohh: ...

are these positive?

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 9
They don't look positive to me i'm afraid, the bottom right one looks almost positive though.

These are OPKs not HPTs so the line has to be as dark or darker. They do look really similar but these have LH written on them whereas HPTs have HCG written on them :)

These are OPKs not HPTs so the line has to be as dark or darker. They do look really similar but these have LH written on them whereas HPTs have HCG written on them :)

Ohhhhhhhhh...drrrr...I didn't even look at that! I haven't used OPKs yet...perhaps this coming cycle if AF decides to show up this week. :-\ Hopefully not!

...I'll probably be asking you how to read them, as they seem a little confusing...less straight-forward than HPTs anyway. ;-)

my paperwork says im anovualtory.... doesn't that mean not ovulating?

as far as i know this means ovulating every other month? not 100% sure, try a google search - bound to be lots of info out there on other forums too :) x

ive been told to stay far away from googling any TTC things. It always ends in a disaster (ie, i was convinced i had cervical cancer!)[/QUOTE]

Omg!! I'm a terrible one for finding all sorts of things that could be wrong -it's easily done on the old google!! :)

Had my very first high reading on the clearblue fertility monitor today:) will test with the opk strips as well for the week ahead to see if I can pick anything up in the line department!! Fx'd :)

Ohhhhhhhhh...drrrr...I didn't even look at that! I haven't used OPKs yet...perhaps this coming cycle if AF decides to show up this week. :-\ Hopefully not!

...I'll probably be asking you how to read them, as they seem a little confusing...less straight-forward than HPTs anyway. ;-)

Thats for sure! It would be so much easier if they only showed a line when the surge happens but i seem to be one of the many people who always have at least a light line at all times

are these positive?

RainAngel i would not count those as positive. You really do want the lines to be equal or the test one to be darker. Keep testing though because it looks like you are gearing up to O

as far as i know this means ovulating every other month? not 100% sure, try a google search - bound to be lots of info out there on other forums too :) x

ive been told to stay far away from googling any TTC things. It always ends in a disaster (ie, i was convinced i had cervical cancer!)

Omg!! I'm a terrible one for finding all sorts of things that could be wrong -it's easily done on the old google!! :)[/QUOTE]

im often teased about my "love affair" with google. LOL i've found all kinds of "cures" for not getting pregnant. Good thing I dont believe in most of that crap.

They don't look positive to me i'm afraid, the bottom right one looks almost positive though.

once they dried, they were def not. the one i just took is starting to look the same way. Can't win for losin this cycle.

Thats for sure! It would be so much easier if they only showed a line when the surge happens but i seem to be one of the many people who always have at least a light line at all times

same here. mine is sometimes way too faint.

are these positive?

RainAngel i would not count those as positive. You really do want the lines to be equal or the test one to be darker. Keep testing though because it looks like you are gearing up to O

im hopin so. these are the darkest yet. i think this cycle may be my longest so far (on metformin). i've yet to get a +, and AF shows 12 days after AF. Today is officially cd 26.

ive been told to stay far away from googling any TTC things. It always ends in a disaster (ie, i was convinced i had cervical cancer!)

Omg!! I'm a terrible one for finding all sorts of things that could be wrong -it's easily done on the old google!! :)

im often teased about my "love affair" with google. LOL i've found all kinds of "cures" for not getting pregnant. Good thing I dont believe in most of that crap.[/QUOTE]

lol :)

had an 8 day luteal phase on my first cycle last month (came off bcp in march) so was expecting the same again and not to ovulate until next monday, but getting all the backache, cramps, sore bb's and bit of nausea today!! which is fab news if it means that first cycle was just 'off' as it was the first one.......an average length luteal phase will be very welcome......stupid clearblue monitor wouldnt play ball this morning and read the stupid stick so dont know if it still gives a high reading like yesterday......fx'd though! happy tuesday to everyone :)

whatcha think? :cry: or :sex:? :)

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 7
whatcha think? :cry: or :sex:? :)
i think the last one looks positive :) ...are you doing 4 a day? Ive only been doing one dital a day so i cud b missing mine i suppose...... x

i do anywhere 2-4 a day. the last one was from 1pm today, then the others are from yesterday, and the day before. I was told to test at least 3 times a day to make sure you dont miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->