TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

Today is a very exciting day for me ladies :)

TMI: I have semi EWCM!! I have a + opk, cm AND ovulation pains! OMG! This is the first time in my almost 7 years of TTCing that I have this. :)

Now, if spermies will get where they need to go..... :thumbup:

Ok ladies! I need some advice! Help Me!
The rooms share the wall that I have touching, the scale is a little off. One is going to be Tay’s/Guest Room and one will be the future nursery. Neither are near the master bedroom :)

Which one should be which? Taylor is my step-daughter she only comes for about two weeks a year.Thanks for advice ;)

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/Snugglebunny822/IMG_6806.jpg

The rooms share the wall that I have touching, the scale is a little off. One is going to be Tay’s/Guest Room and one will be the future nursery. Neither are near the master bedroom :)

Which one should be which? Taylor is my step-daughter she only comes for about two weeks a year.Thanks for advice ;)

I think the lower should be the nursery and the upper the guest room. Seems like more space in the lower for crib, dresser, changing table.

TMI: I have semi EWCM!! I have a + opk, cm AND ovulation pains! OMG! This is the first time in my almost 7 years of TTCing that I have this. :)

Yay!!! That is so exciting! Swim spermies swim!:happydance:

I think the lower one should be the nursery and the top one should be the guestroom! I agree with what Mrs. Undy said about the lower one looking like it has more room!

hopefully they get where they need to go! actually feel like there may be hope for the first time in years :thumbup: it'd be pretty cool to get my BFP this cycle. in 8 days, i'll have been TTCing for exactly 6.5 years.

hopefully they get where they need to go! actually feel like there may be hope for the first time in years :thumbup: it'd be pretty cool to get my BFP this cycle. in 8 days, i'll have been TTCing for exactly 6.5 years.

Wow RainAngel... I really hope you get your BFP this month too!!!!

I want to join! 2012 was a bust for me so hopefully we get our little one in 2013! I've been ttc for 5 months with a few months before of NTNP.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Wow RainAngel... I really hope you get your BFP this month too!!!!

yeah, i've had one BFP in my 6.5 years, just to end in a miscarriage. I'm *GONNA* get my sticky bean! :thumbup:

i thought i was gonna be able to post I had my BFP, but apparently I don't. I took 7 tests. I had 3 ICs showing a very faint second line, 3 not. so i got some FRERs. It's a negative as well.

will test in a few more days and see what happens.

i thought i was gonna be able to post I had my BFP, but apparently I don't. I took 7 tests. I had 3 ICs showing a very faint second line, 3 not. so i got some FRERs. It's a negative as well.

will test in a few more days and see what happens.

Good Luck!!!!

i caved and tested with another FRER. Its another negative, so i'm gonna assume it was nothing but a fluke. (even though i had 4 or 5 +s!) I'll test again later, around AF being due and hope for my :bfp:. I'm gonna go off in my corner and cry :)

i caved and tested with another FRER. Its another negative, so i'm gonna assume it was nothing but a fluke. (even though i had 4 or 5 +s!) I'll test again later, around AF being due and hope for my :bfp:. I'm gonna go off in my corner and cry :)

I'm sorry rainangel. :hugs: It maybe still be too soon. It sucks, I know. :dust:

I'm sorry rainangel. :hugs: It maybe still be too soon. It sucks, I know. :dust:

i just cant think its a fluke. i've been trying to get my head around that all day, but how can all those +s be a fluke? confusing!!

can you add me to the 2013 list please?

I clearly missed out on the 2012 baby :(

Hopefully something good will happen for me soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->