TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

Welcome to the group Georx, Honestlinzel and Wristwatch24.

Tell us how you picked your username!

I would like to join you ladies in TTC for a 2013 miracle!! :hugs:

Welcome to the group Georx, Honestlinzel and Wristwatch24.

Tell us how you picked your username!

Well, I picked my name because my husband calls me Linzel (my name is Lindsey) and I am honest to a fault. :)

Well, Im 4dpo today. I'm trying not to symptom spot and so far I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary, just the usual.

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Count Me In!

My Username I generated at random.Thought it had a nice ring to it,and not good with remembering numbers aswell,I had an account and couldnt remember the username because of it!!

Hi ladies how is everyone? Good luck for anyone testing!:dust: I have been so tired since yesterday and keep nodding off!:sleep:
Thankfully I'm off work for the bank holiday! xx

Hi ladies how is everyone? Good luck for anyone testing!:dust: I have been so tired since yesterday and keep nodding off!:sleep:
Thankfully I'm off work for the bank holiday! xx

Feety I just noticed your chart!!! Congratulations!!!! Did you announce your BFP here?

I'm not sure Mrs Undy i have been on a couple of threads and get mixed up but i got my :BFP: on saturday 14dpo! Xx

Im 4 DPO and getting anxious! I cant wait to test! I have such a good feeling about this month :winkwink:

Im 4 DPO and getting anxious! I cant wait to test! I have such a good feeling about this month :winkwink:
I'm with you I'm 3dpo and feeling like the days are dragging!!! I just wish next Thursday was here already!!!! When is your test date?

Hello all. Hope you don't mind another girl joining the thread. According to my chart, if I get pregnant this cycle, I'll be having a January 2013 baby. I'm 8dpo and driving myself crazy waiting to test.

This was not my month so now I am hoping for a February 2013 baby.
Good luck to everyone. :thumbup:

Got a POSITIVE OPK today!!!! OMG I have never gotten ANY positive tests for anything ever I'm cd 11 too....I am so happy I hope we conceive this month. Called my doc and they said it was normal to start ov on day 12 or 13 so I'm just a little early...my symtoms are sore boobs and nips since day 1 of my cycle...and hot flashes and my skin feeling really hot like I have a temp or something...and this morning I got up and had a ton of cm like I almost thought I peed my pants lol sorry tmi...and twinging feelings for 2 day now..I thought for sure it was too early to ov but go by what ur own body is doing because I tested this a.m and sure enough got a positive :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->