TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

Im 4 DPO and getting anxious! I cant wait to test! I have such a good feeling about this month :winkwink:
I'm with you I'm 3dpo and feeling like the days are dragging!!! I just wish next Thursday was here already!!!! When is your test date?

Im testing on the 16th.. hoping for a BFP!! ur testing next thursday?? good luck to you! sending good thoughts and babydust ur way!:thumbup:

Welcome to the new members! Tell us how you picked your user name!

My user name is my oh initials and mine :)

Mine is name, last initial and birth year - boring! lol

can i join

i want a 2013 baby hopefully jan feb mar

too expensive to try lool

:dust:
to all

Sorry about everyone who is out this month! Babt Dust to everyone who is still waiting for this cycle and Baby to dust to everyone moving onto next cycle.

I am 7 dpo today. Nothing major or out of the ordinary yet except that my legs and hands were itching like crazy on 4dpo.

Mine stands for german shepard dog owner and 1 cause we only have 1 lol

I would love to join you ladies, as well! Very much hoping for a 2013 wee one!
My username is first & last name initials and birth year....not very exciting! Haha!

We have been TTC for 6 months now. This was my first cycle ovulating, yay! I'm currently at 9DPO. Scared to test.

Im 4 DPO and getting anxious! I cant wait to test! I have such a good feeling about this month :winkwink:
I'm with you I'm 3dpo and feeling like the days are dragging!!! I just wish next Thursday was here already!!!! When is your test date?

Im testing on the 16th.. hoping for a BFP!! ur testing next thursday?? good luck to you! sending good thoughts and babydust ur way!:thumbup:
I'm actually testing next Friday I got my days mixed up....I'll be on cd 27 and AF usually shows between 25-28 days and I'll also be 13-14 DPO on the 18th and 15 days post positive OPK. So I should have a pretty good chance of it being accurate!!! Hoping AF stays away!!!! Good luck!!!

gl on getting on all your :bfp:
My username is from when i was little all my friends were bigger so they started calling me pixie as in small :) and the year 1982 was already taken

well AF is still here cant wait for her to go so i can start planning my next trip roughly

So bummed thought i got my pos. ov. test and tested the next day and got a neg.. read more about ov. tests and now realize what i thought was a pos. was a neg too... I am only on cd 13 so i will still test for it. I was just so happy that i thought i got a positive and of course it was a neg. like all my other tests ive done in the past.... oh well i am still keeping my hope up that it will still happen soon!

So bummed thought i got my pos. ov. test and tested the next day and got a neg.. read more about ov. tests and now realize what i thought was a pos. was a neg too... I am only on cd 13 so i will still test for it. I was just so happy that i thought i got a positive and of course it was a neg. like all my other tests ive done in the past.... oh well i am still keeping my hope up that it will still happen soon!

gl on getting your pos on OPK

:dust:

Hi girls, I was posting in another thread but I think everyone dropped off. Haha. Anyways, would love some input. I'be had two dips post ovulation and I was told my first one was from an estrogen surge. Pretty sure the one today is too early to be implantation, but didn't know if you could have another estrogen surge? Is this evidence of a hormonal issue?

The witch got me :/ She starting spotting last night, and came this morning. The good news is I actually GOT the witch, even though my previous chart didn't really show ovulation :/

Hi girls, I was posting in another thread but I think everyone dropped off. Haha. Anyways, would love some input. I'be had two dips post ovulation and I was told my first one was from an estrogen surge. Pretty sure the one today is too early to be implantation, but didn't know if you could have another estrogen surge? Is this evidence of a hormonal issue?

TBH I'm not sure, do you have a RE or an OBGYN?

Hey everyone!! Dh and I have been trying for two years, and have also had two M/C March 2011 (5 1/2 weeks), and July 2011 (7 weeks) :(. I got my :bfp: today at 12 DPO!!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed this is a sticky bean!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->